Vore thread

vore thread

Just want to point out, but you have dedicated vore threads on the alternative hentai board

Fuck off to /D/

nien

wat animoo

I like the expression on her face, as though being digested alive could pleasurable

only one way to find out, and I'm willing

I don't understand this fetish. How is this sexy? I'm just curious to know.

It's a mix of peril and bondage

So is it just like a fantasy? The fantasy of being bound and shoved into a confined space potentially afraid? I get that pain can be pleasurable but a corrosive acid seems a bit much.. especially since there isn't any stimulation going on in these images. It's just a situation.

Anyone got some good scat disposal pics?

pretty much, the thought of being slowly desolved into nothing is appealing to some people

Does this have to do with ones self esteem or lack there of? I feel a little nosy, but I just want to understand why it's appealing.

Why would you want to slowly decay away, suffer throughout the process and eventually die in something stomach? Especially since the results would just be your death.

I have some somewhere

any one remember that girl in WA state called "Annie2Snakie"?

Loved her stuff

For me personally there something appealing about be confined in a stomach with a qt 3.14 while we are both slowly dessolved

Unless it's something to do with submission and transformation, with you submitting to your fate and dying while becoming a part of the other. But the thing is that while the fantasy and metaphor is there, the actually would be the other thing taking whatever nutrients it could and then passing you in a bowl movement. One is rather romanticized while the other is kind of grim.

this too

bump

Wut?!

Not enough like this, where they fuck them prior to or during the vore.

more

I'll do what I can, I neglected to sort out things the way I should have for a long ass time. This is one of those times that a VI from Mass Effect would be great, then I could have it sort shit out for me.

Does this kind of thing count? Not sure, I'll post the others if I see them.

Artist is Yozora. Sadly they haaven't produced any more content in the past few years.

no these don't count

Dragonball

does she get eaten and digested?

You're new to chinese cartoons, aren't you?

No. It does a 180 and she eats him. Then the anime ends.

no rly

Yeah it's a really disappointing ending to a 600-episode saga. It all led up to that ending fight. There was a lot of negative press.

They're making the series into a movie in 2019 where he'll eat her to appease the filthy American audiences.

switch the i and e you filthy immigrant muslim

fuck off faggot

I could always just NOT continue searching file by file through my massive unsorted folder for this highly specific subgenre of an already looked down upon fetish for you.

fuck off furfaggot

Well, it you insist.

that's not even vore that's guro
>saved though, I'm fine if it's not fur/pony shit and it's hot

I wonder how many waitresses the thing from Spirited Away has eaten

The problem is those fuckers are the only ones who commission simultaneous rape/vore pics on a regular basis. Hell, the snake and dragon ones are only a single step away.

Looks like that's about everything I have that isn't furshit, and there's only like two of those anyway. I've got a couple of gifs, but the max file size is a retarded 2MB only.