Jlaw butthole and bewbs

jlaw butthole and bewbs

Other urls found in this thread:

imig.es/c/XgBGukV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad she never took any explicete shots of her pussy.

is the bum pic confirmed to be her?

It's confirmed to be some dude's gf off /hc/ but that doesn't stop the brainlets who run the leaks sites

it's messed up that those leak sites are allowed to exist

leave.

Anything new anywhere?

if you have nudes ofa girl you know and want to have her blackmailed (or just fucked with) kik me: mattmadsen1122

I have very mixed feelings about the whole situation. On one hand I feel sorry for the women who were exposed without their consent. But on the other hand, I'd be fibbing if I said it wasn't also exciting. My heart was beating faster when I found out about the leaks.

it's sad and disappointing the way the society reacted to the leaks. it's like society turned on jlaw and the others and decided to condone or at least oppose the exposing of their bodies to the world against their will.

*not oppose

i would guess or assume that a lot of people in positions of responsibility have viewed the leaked images and had lascivious and impure thoughts about the ladies. like people in the media, in law enforcement, other government officials, and so on. people who are nominally the "leaders" of our society.

i was watching canadian parliament on tv one time when an mp was talking about how a female protester at some event was arrested and stripsearched, and when he mentioned that the look on the other mps' faces was...not very nice. female nudity does things to people. it's the nature of the beast, perhaps.

she has an incredibly nice looking pussy

A+

it's kind of like Shirley Jackson's The Lottery

JLaw complained in an interview that people she thought were her friends had viewed the leaked images. That's sad. But at least they were upfront about it. I guess in Hollywood a friend is someone who stabs you in the front.

Maybe I'm a pervert, but the fact that she didn't want the pictures to be seen made it seem hotter.

The "leaked" pics during The Fappening was a Hollywood ploy to boost movie and TV viewership. They have been losing money in recent years due to lack of original ideas. That is why they are making comic book movies.

that isn't jlaw.

the way the media sensationalized the leaks was wrong. it was basically voyeurism and titillation at the victims' expense. there were some german articles in mainstream publications that had detailed descriptions of the pictures, like how the ladies were posed, which body parts were exposed, which ladies were "komplett nackt" and so on, presumably under the guise of "journalism" and "informing the public." that was shameless voyeurism and titillation at the victims' expense.

Sex sells.
Blame capitalism and the cultural hangover from the puritans.

imig.es/c/XgBGukV