Hey. Anyone want to talk about sex? I'm married with 3 kids and my wife and I fuck about 2-3 times a week

Hey. Anyone want to talk about sex? I'm married with 3 kids and my wife and I fuck about 2-3 times a week.

My question Is, how can I make it even better for her? She seems to really get off on being fucked from behind with a vibrator on her clit, which is awesome, but does anyone have any secret tricks?

We've been a couple for over 20 years, so it's not like we haven't experimented. Right now we're into poppers. She gets super aroused and demands rough sex.

I just want to pleasure her more.

Ideas are welcome.

send her to a better man, obviously

Lol. No. We do crazy shit like 4 hours of MDMA just pounding her pussy.

I'm just wondering if you can go further.

Sometimes I put her legs back and my dick hits her cervix. She hates that, unless she's on drugs.

I like choking her until she actually passes out. It got much easier when I learned to go for the arteries to cut off the blood flow instead of just trying to crush their wind pipes.

how do you do so ?

>Rent motel room.
>Blindfold and restrain wifey.
>Quietly and slowly introduce the gentlemen and ladies who responded to your Craigslist w4mmww posting.
>Share videos with your Sup Forumsuds.

Farm animals a deux.

Only cucks would let someone else fuck their wife.

I'd actually murder someone if he touched my wife. Not actually hyperbole.

Frat auction.

Don't forget the women you invited.

No no. That's gross. We're one of those couples that only fuck each other.

Y’all already playing with toys?
Bondage rigging sound like fun to you?
What are her fantasies? What are ones you can realistically pull off and still have her enjoy? How can you incorporate those two? The list goes on man but I need specifics before we can get weird.

2-3 times a week? I don't even fucking like my wife that much to do that.

invite robot

Golden shower ofc

there is so much more you can do with her ass. for example, ice cube anal. after she's kinda relaxed from a few minutes of your dick in her ass, take it out and slide an ice cube in there and push it as far as you can with a finger, then push it even further in with your dick. have her try push you out, like she's shitting out you dick, but push back in while she's pushing. the hotness of her ass contrasted by the cold of the melting cube is something you have to experience, words just can't do it justice. plus watching her discomfort turn to incredible pleasure is something worth experiencing in itself.

> we are one of those normal couples

Fixed

she likes it rough, and she likes it from behind...

DONKEY PUNCH

make more money then her, the bigger the margin the better, and work out on a regular basis and eat well in an attempt to make your body look as good as possible

do both these things and succeed in being both as physically attractive as possible and at a much higher status than her as possible and the likelihood she will experience multiple orgasms will drastically increase, there is also the idea of physical/mental dominance in bed and exuding confidence and bossing her around, also you can focus on the clit

Sounds like she needs DP.

Angry Pirate is always a winner.

Direct all your cum into one of her eyes. When she gets up, kick her in the shin.

She'll be limping around saying "Arghhhh" all night.

How retarded are you? You're asking weirdos on the internet instead of your own wife? (which probably is your sister) Kys already.