Whose hamper have you raided for dirty panties?

Whose hamper have you raided for dirty panties?

No pics with me but i was at my daughter's place yesterday she is 22 went to the bathroom and see a pair of her panties sitting on the top of the basket picked them up and they were so fresh that her white juice was still wet damn her pussy smells and tastes so good

Well that was kinda wierd...

friends got some nice lacy ones

die

younger cousin 15, friend,ex girlfrineds ,

When I was younger my mum’s.
More recently my sister-in-law’s.

Both sisters in law. Fapped so many times to those.

sister in laws have the best panties. how old is she? does she wear thongs?

anyone got pics to share...?

fuck off you're on Sup Forums, redit bitch

She is 27 (I think), and smells & tastes amazing! Yeah she wears thongs, I have one plus a normal lacy pair of knickers

Ex wife said I beat her... molested the kids... went all out to try n ruin me. Crazy cunt... she was later exposed for her lies and I got full custody, but while all the shit was going on I broke into our home I was court ordered to stay 1000 feet away from to retrieve my belongings. She is a psychotic bitch but I couldn't help but sniff those panties. Prolly the best sex I will ever have in my life... the crazy ones are always the best in the sack. What a shame

and the owner on the right. former roommate

mmm. sounds amazing. please share a pic of her

My friends older sister

I always go through my moms thongs. Especially after she comes home from her boyfriends place. Love the smell of her freshly fucked pussy.

Sexy panties. Two thongs and a bra. Nice score! Any pics of the owner?

thread needs some more stolen panties/raided panty pics in it

mmm. how dirty did she leave those thongs for you?

Every night i get to raid my sisters used panties, it is awesome. I hope my youngest sister leaves me one of her cute Hello Kitty undies tonight

You guys are fucking revolting.
No wonder you're all gonna die alone.

Every female friend, acquaintance, and coworker I’ve ever had the opportunity to steal from I have. Even if I couldn’t take them I’d sniff and jerk. Oh, cousins and two nieces included. Pussy crust is a delicacy, and I’m a connoisseur.

Sister in Laws, female friends, cousin in laws... basically anyone who has dirty laundry in the bathroom guests use. I need to start taking pics to reference later.

Hot little thong. Who's it from?

Nobody wants to steal your fatty panties.

Friend's wife

some girl i get weed from, these were aromatic

nice

Smelling your daughter's panties is so hot

there's something wrong with her ugly face

But would you still sniff her panties?

no, she's gross

Tonights catch, no hello Kitty, but they smell great. still a little wet and warm. Cant get them much "fresher"

Her name Erin?

Put them on, send pic

U like stale cum?
Gross

That would ruin her panties, so no

They look big enough

They are really small, maybe 15 cm wide

:( im sure youd like to know what they are like on

I like em on my dick, but no, i have no need to put them on. Plus they are cotton i know what cotton feels like

More the feel of the shape and cut not the cotton