Some wanna be instagram model just posted this before deleting it, she straight suckin the soul out of that dog

some wanna be instagram model just posted this before deleting it, she straight suckin the soul out of that dog

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbsMMGKFGXw
instagram.com/txisten
twitter.com/_txisten
instagram.com/txisten/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll never understand people who like to be licked by dogs, let alone shit like this. It's fucking disgusting.

Id like to gouge her eyeballs and fuck the bloody sockets. Cant she see the dog isnt comfortable?

if you have nudes of a grl you know and want to have her blackmailed (or just fucked with) kik me: mattmadsen1122

she honestly tried to defend herself about this before it blew up. people like this are fucking disgusting.

y'all y'all y'all
With all due respect do Americans talk like this as well in real life?

Yes

It's insufferable

I'm from England, it's not a great deal better, I wish us both luck when the inevitable apocalypse comes.

Shes from Texas

poor dog.

wouldn't this be considered bestiality?

im english and i hate seeing other people online saying 'im english' and then making more of an effort to sound english. cringe your nan

that's how you get worms.

I'm the guy you're responding to and, frankly, I just make an effort to differentiate myself from people who play Fifa and Pakistani people who some would consider my "countrymen".

No it's not.

Yeah it is. Fuck off til u get worms homes

Tfw im pretty sure i follow her

any vids of her doing that to her dogey's dick?

She turned off commenting on her recent pictures, I cant see why people follow trash like this. She even asks people for handouts and donations

Bestiality thread?

only in texas and the "deep south".

retarded teen licked her dog.

The Internet:
>ooooh my god she is whore
>oh shit bestiality
>oooooh muh human race degeneration

Damn, weak fags and millennials are cancer.

we may be cancer but at least we aren't dog fuckers

does anyone else get triggered by the way most women interact with their dogs ?

And remind me again why that's a bad thing..?

whats up with the dog's eyes?

she nearly pulled her dogs tongue out didnt you see how uncomfortable the dog was? Thats straight up abuse

It's a small dog. They all look retarded like that.

degenerate

And remind me again why that's a bad thing..?
I won't hold my breath honey.

Seriously, the first generation to be raised by the internet isn't turning out to have benefitted from instant global communications and a cornucopia of wisdom and new ideas, it's turning out to have worsened, using the web as an echo chamber to amplify humanities worst tendencies.

LOOOOOOOL im the guy who replied to you and yeah good distinction

This is why, you can watch his soul get sucked from his eyes. who knows what else this little guy's had to go through with her

yeah go heil hitler you old nigger

nasty fucking cracker bitch you whites love fucking dogs huh?

No.

If a cute girl can't get down on all fours and lose her virginity to the family dog as is the traditional way of our people, without being castigated in public for it, then I don't want to live in this world anymore.

do they not have dialects in eurostan?

And why does this matter again..?
Priorities nigger.

My only complaint about the video. The dog is suffering torture.

So the Texan "y'all" comes from nigger talk or is it the other way around?

Absolutely disgusting ,

Does anyone have the video where she gets the peanut butter out...if not just delete this shitty thread

This.
I physically cringe every single time I read "Y'ALL, Y'ALL, Y'ALL".

this is what i think happens behind closed doors when people have house pets (dog,cat.etc)

i hate domesticated pets and their owners

Here's a copy of the video without the watermark or username, can someone make it a WEBM?

instagram.com/p/BbsMMGKFGXw

Oh and here's her insta
instagram.com/txisten

we have tons of dialects per country.

twitter.com/_txisten

This bitch is straight fucked in the head

from her twitter, this thot should be locked up

who fuckin cares?

every dumb bitch wants to be an instagram model, this is what will make the dumb whore stand out, to get more followers, unfortunately shes gonna be that thot that sucked a nasty little dogs tongue down for the rest of her life. sucks to suck.

I think it came from the British, then to the south, then to niggers in some bastard way

Absolutely disgraceful comment

Only in the retarded mentally stunted areas of the US.

>making an animal somewhat uncomfortable is now punishable by extreme torture and likely death

kek. bait.

Yea she seems like a psychopath. Torturing animals is a huge sign, and who knows what she's done that she doesn't share with everyone.

I don't care about the dog. But man, she's one dirty bitch. I'd fucking vomit if my dog would lick my fucking mouth. Disgusting

are you implying you want to see her mounted by a dog?

Shes saying that her excuse is because she's white. White Privilege anyone?

Obviously not white if she lacks the empathy gene.

>you dont know my dog

Who the fuck cares, yea she's kind of a lunatic but really wtf stop making me cringe.

since no ones posted yet

instagram.com/txisten/

id fuck this bitch til she found religion...she hawt

I'm implying she's for sure committed way worse abuses to her animals off camera if she's ok with posting this on social media.

I posted it earlier, here's her twitter too
twitter.com/_txisten
Shes pretty fucked up.

she's just a sociopath narcissist with no self awareness nothing special. doesnt have to do with race.

>girlfirend wanted to try bondage
>tied her up in the doggie style position and fuck her
>after nutting in her, go get a beer
>come back into the bedroom and her dog is mounted on her, fucking the shit out of her
>she's freaking the fuck out
>break out my camera and record it
>she starts crying
>dog finally finishes, I untie her
>she demands that I delete the recording
>nope dot bat
>tell her the next day that if she doesn't fuck the dog unrestrained, I'll post it on the video on the interent
>she calls my bluff. I go to the computer and start to upload the video
>she tries to physically stop me
>point out to her that she wanted to try a Dom/sub relationship and that she was currently being insubordinate
>eventually caves, fucks the dog unrestrained and I record it
>been holding that recording over her head to make more recordings
>I completely own her now, and she knows it
>obeys every word I speak without question

Kentuckyfag here and yes we subconciously use Y'all all the time. When someone points it out it's pretty annoying because no one even realizes they do it.

Also that girl either needs G-bus or to try that on some cocks instead. That would get her pretty popular.

yet you'll never post that here, faggot

Only in like 1/3 of our entire country.

thanks for the nut OP absolutely one of a kind

The dog looks like it's seen hell and is going through such.. I don't understand why she would do that to begin with. Like I understand a pet that is so happy and wants to lick you. I don't really agree with it but I understand it.

But it's obvious this animal isn't happy. Also why would she suck on it's tongue. I'm so confused. Did she do it just for likes and attention?

You're right, I won't.

Then piss off

Checked dubledubs gets it.

No.

Please get a kik.

Please, for all of us?

mfw this could actually work

I'll take : Fake Bullshit for $600 Alec.

>Daily Double.

'whole life' being 5 minutes of internet infamy. Infantmy? Sure acting like one and nobody pays attention to children for very long

Fake news.

You're not going to bait me into giving up the control I have over my house slave.

Ruin her.
Spread that shit on social media.
Spread it like the plague.

no one cares

lol *stupid*

Heres her snapchat

boy you fags sure personal armied up quick...

the fact that she uploaded this video and thought there was nothing wrong with it is hilarious.

W E A P O N I Z E D
A U T I S M

Yes. She made out with a dog

Lol stupid bleedin heart librels. Fuck yall!

I cracked up for a minute straight looking at this cap. Holy shit the internet is such a gift

Libtard or not, she needs to find other things to suck on besides her dogs fuckin tongue

God damn. Poor animal is being groomed to lick her pussy

Y'all better shut da fuck up bout dem sayin y'all, y'all. Skeeter gon betcha ass down by the river!