Are body modifications degenerate? It seems nowadays young people are getting one or a tattoo

Are body modifications degenerate? It seems nowadays young people are getting one or a tattoo

Destroying your body for temporary attention because other people are doing it is degenerate.

No, absolutely not

Absolutely degenerate and disgusting. Conservative Euro nstions look at tattooed Brits with disdain.

I would never hire anyone with visible tattoos. (I am a hiring manager).

So many cute girls have that shit, it's a shame.

Especially those metal snot things, disgusting af

Nothing wrong with nose ring, desu.

Degenerates signaling other degenerates that they're mentally-shallow and easy to fuck.

Give us a job

All disgusting

Scum of the earth

I don't mind tattoos so much but I don't get why I'd wanna stick my cock in a mouth ringed with metal.

Tattoos that can be hidden are perfectly fine, though considering I have tattoos I'm biased. Piercings, while quite attractive on women, are not as professional for many workplaces.

Yes.
Especially circumcision.

yup

It's like Darth Maul got raped by Worf

White do white people want to look like niggers suddenly? Is it the end of days Sup Forums?

I read 19th century english book yesterday, characters were weary around the man who had a bracelet. Too unmanly, wtf you're white not arab.

Yes.

They are. Any woman/guy that I see with tattoos or ridiculous piercings that aren't in their ears, I immediatelly regard them as human trash. Most of the time people get tattoos because they'r so void of personality. They have to have something that represents some trivial struggle they went through in their life, then tell everyone they meet.

FPBP once again.

In theory this *could* be ok, but virtually everyone I've ever known to get it done it for the wrong reasons and wound up regretting it.

Although this girl's choice is so memorable, and easily concealed, perhaps she will not?

ahm heah fo de shob innerview

If you have piercings you should pierce your skull with a bullet

Young people convince themselves that since movie stars and musicians have tattoos, they can get them without repercussions to their employability (also the daddy issues are convincing).

Every one of my step-cousins has multiple tattoos, and I regularly shit on them because they can only get server jobs. Even fucking Panera makes them wear those fabric things to cover their sleeves.

Only cybernetic augs that serve practical purpose/prostheses

Go on givvusajob.

this could be useful.

obviously. it indicates poor decision making, vanity, and compulsive behavior.

Birthday present for your GF

It's not "body mods", it's mutiliation.

Call me when you can get a cyborg eye that gives you various vision modes/zoom, THAT would be a body mod.

>implying i wouldn't rip that out with my dick

Oral piercings were originally to give heighten sexual pleasure, so yes, it's degenerate.

How?