Post-Nightcore Thread

We back in this. What has been happening? Post any new material.

Other urls found in this thread:

bandcamp.com/tag/post-nightcore?artist=217963127
youtube.com/watch?v=3CHuDEYGiso
mega.nz/#F!VMR1yABK!d1CF5pyrYLPh4Ueb0Ob7vA
plasticneesound.bandcamp.com/yum
rapidlightclub.bandcamp.com/album/rlc-presents-the-cherry-blossom-collection-volume-1
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing has happened, post-nightcore is dead and has been dead since 2016.

no

Just because you just found it doesn't mean it's active hon.

i didnt just find it, i been in this since march 2nd 2016. Also it is kind of alive just very obscure and releases are kind of far apart besides recently. Plus genres dont die in the sense that you claim

if you've been apart of the scene since 2016 then you should know that it is dead, genres can't die in a literal sense but when there's one new release every 6+ months it's as good as dead

hey man, alot of new shit have been coming out recently, and others that arnt released yet. so maybe after this

Post some of those album titles mate. Please.

all the ones posted there can be found here

bandcamp.com/tag/post-nightcore?artist=217963127

yea man post nightcore is really alive, feels like there's a new release every couple of days and a lot of the original classic artists are making new albums too, like wato wato, Favorite 水 and 歳納さん.

Fucking neato

updating the mega right now

didn't mean to quote but w/e

also if you'd like anything else added just ask
there's a few things I'm looking for that I'll ask about when I get home if the thread's still alive

post-lolicore when?

link the mega

Ill also be releasing another single before the albums done (Favorite 水)

I'll be home in an hour, I'll post it then if no one else does.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CHuDEYGiso

Hey man. I know you enjoy this micro genre and all, and I know you wanna make it a big thing, but please have some self control and slow down the repeat posts. Don't turn this into another Oceangrunge general where the same 4 people post the same images in the same repeat threads. It just becomes annoying. This is coming from someone who's been working on a post-nightcore album themselves.

Think of it like a penis. Just have fun with it. Don't forcefully shove it down people's throats.

well i mean i havent made one ina bit. im not the only one who makes them. i just made one because i havent seen one in a few days. im not pushing it THAT hard.

mega.nz/#F!VMR1yABK!d1CF5pyrYLPh4Ueb0Ob7vA

the best is when you don't even have to shove your penis down people's throat because someone else is doing it for you some codes
redeem at plasticneesound.bandcamp.com/yum

Hollow
67kd-xvz7
kl3e-jyyv
upv9-gr79
m6bz-3lqz
9yxu-hmgg

Plastic
9ph4-jhat
y7c4-ye3b
y5hh-budx
38qs-cq4p
dkrs-w8e2

nice, add jorge and 泡

>mega.nz/#F!VMR1yABK!d1CF5pyrYLPh4Ueb0Ob7vA

you are so great, thanks for taking to time to make this mega

you need to add rapidlightclub.bandcamp.com/album/rlc-presents-the-cherry-blossom-collection-volume-1

we'll use this image next time

changing the image ain't gonna do shit

hey man, these threads are productive, they raise awareness about the genre, somebody's made a mega, other people are making pn mixes and also funny shit happens sometimes, js

Please make nightcore without pitch changes.

Thank you.

woudn't rlly be nightcore anymore

bump

the pitch changes make the genre avant-garde

post-nightcore transcends the traditions of regular faggy nightcore

>Implying that thread isn't your own

it wasn't

Is this the genre where 14 year olds take good songs and speed them up 20% and make the voices higher pitched? You guys are fags.

>speed them up 20%
you insult us

Post-Nightcore is the most experimental genre

Speeding it up by 30% isn't much different friend

This but unironically

No its that but so much more

what are essential patrician nightcore albums?

I like famous moonrunes stuff

literally who

check out the artists in the mega