What the worst sex you've ever had?

what the worst sex you've ever had?

Couldn't tell ya, I've never had sex.

I guess the one when me and gf came home wasted, I wanted something but she was too sleepy.
Thus she slept in with my cock in her hand. Called it quits and had proper sex next day.

Came after 30 seconds with a 16 year old after a week earlier not being able to get it up with her because I was too drunk.

First girlfriend as an entirety. Only wanted to be a "sub" but a "sub" to her was just laying on her back, no hand jobs no blow jobs. No foreplay directed towards me and plenty toward her. Glad that relationship didn't last.

I've never had bad sex in my life

Hooked up with a girl in college in a small apartment with like 6 ppl in the other room. Bed was squeaky and she didnt wanna make alot of noise, real boner killer

Bet your partners can't say the same.

First time. Dead lay. Just lay there. Not into it, boring, worthless slut. Its good starting with shit, nowhere to go but up (butt up?) from there.

I don't have any

Anytime the girl doesn't like to be eaten out. Went out on a with a girl and found out she didn't like being eaten out before we even had sex. Started to get a bit worried since I like eating pussy. Turns out it's a huge part of sex for me and I don't enjoy myself as much if I don't do it.

Dated a girl whose pussy would dry up really quickly after beginning to have sex. Then my dick was like chalky after it dried off. I don't know if she had something wrong with her pussy or what, but it was awful.

I was with a woman who lied down flat on top of me like she was planking with my dick in her pussy and slid her body back and forth on top of mine like a retarded slip and slide motion.
I cared for her at the time so I didn't have the heart to tell her it was the worst thing I've ever been a part of.

It's called you couldn't get her wet because she wasn't that into you, you fuckin dumbass.

Your mum was pretty shit

you're mom gay

In your case I guess that would explain why your mum was fucking your pussy of a father.

no ur mom gay

I like eating pussy too, but I don't necessarily HAVE TO do it. If she didn't like it, it's probably because she was self conscious about how her pussy looks, smells, or tastes.
OR she knew that's what you were into and she secretly hated your fuckin guts and just didn't want to give you any more satisfaction than sex because she knew you couldn't make her cum otherwise.

Do you even know how to construct a sentence properly or doesn't your intellect go that far?

That means she wasn't into you, and no, that's not how pussy works. If you start with shit, nigga it means you're never gonna get nothing BUT shit, and maybe not even that.

you're mom gay

once went through a dry spell and conceded to the efforts of a frizzy haired goblin that was really into the idea of fucking me. went to make out with her "what are you doing?" went to go down on her "what are you doing? just spit on it" spit on her pussy "wtf i meant your dick" got up the boner to put it in lost interest half way through and pretended to cum. worst sex ever.

That's because you're a bitch and couldn't give her what she really wanted.
>fuck her so good she doesn't care.

>YOU

Are you fucking joking? You used three words and made two mistakes!!

>Online gamer
>Pretend to be girl to get free stuff
>Meet other girl on the game who wants me to join her clan
>Really hit it off and start becoming good friends
>She admits to me that she's lesbian
>Hesitate to tell her I'm a guy
>Decide to keep pretending
>After about 8 months she says she wants to meet irl
>Panic attack
>Feeling real anxious and stop messaging her
>after two days of no contact (we used to talk every day) she sends me an emotional letter in which she apologises and explains she understands if she went to far.
>She asks if we can please just keep doing what we're doing, since life would suck without us talking
>Finally reply to her and say that I have anxiety and I'm socially unskilled, but want to meet, if she still wants to
>tells me I have nothing to worry about she'll accept me since I've been so nice online.
>Ask her If she wants me to come to her, or we meet in the middle.
>She says her parents are going to visit relatives in Oregon (where I live), so we could probably meet up.
>Agree, but say I have to go for the day and we'll talk later
>Panic more, but calm down a bit since I finally have the prospect of meeting a girl who likes me
>start to think of a plan of what to do, where to meet.

Cont?

no ur mom gay

You are mother is a homosexual.

That's called you have an infection that's causing irritation and increased sensitivity in your pee hole.
You need antibiotics, a better diet, a lot more water, and routine check ups with your primary care provider.

Came during foreplay before she had even touched anything, had to clean up the mess first, then had some half-hearted sex before she said she wasn't really into it anymore.

Again, wrong!!! I'm guessing retard is your first language?

and that is why there pathatic and ugly but outnumber everybody and still try to be better then everybody ugly way and that is why they look ugly and is lame and still try to be better then you ugly way and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and so people should spend there money and not defend themselves against the ugly people losers that try to hurt them ugly way and try to cheat ugly way and read people ugly way and hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way and so people shouldnt defend themsleves against all that and sin and enjoy life and watch tv so the ugly people losers can hurt you ugly way and try to be better then you ugly way and these ugly people losers that is so ugly lie to people to hurt you ugly way to be better then you ugly way and try to hurt you ugly way so people dont do ok ugly way and there ugly and try to be better then you ugly way and so they dont look ugly in public and is short and ugly and try too hard and cheat and is short and ugly and gross and smell like poop and is short and ugly which is a pretty disgusting comidntaion like my short ugly loser father that try too hard and is really ugly really short and is ugly like a midget short and ugly and a man and is ugly and smell like poop and is short and smell worse then dog shit and is short and get angry and is lame and ugly and scum bag and short and ugly and short which make him and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybbody that smell worse then dog shit look more ugly like op and the ugly people losers and my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers

You likely don't take care of yourself to the degree necessary to be considered sexy to her and that can really put a woman off no matter when you think she looks like or should expect.
The body wants what the body wants and if you don't turn her on then you just don't. It's not like dudes where we can kind of ignore the bad parts, women have to actually be into it or it won't work for them.

No, because we already know this is going to end with her also being a dude

4 SURE, TELL ME MOAR FROM THAT WHALE :P

you're mom is gay

If that's the best "BAD SEX" story you can manage then you're probably a prude and are unwilling to share the completely horrible shit that you're too ashamed or worried she'll find out about it to share.
Ever stopped fuckin to take a shit?
>Then continue after?

Probably the former. I think usually don't give people much reason to hate me and I'm not sure how'd she know what I liked. Anyway it's not a big deal and I'd never force that shit on people. Just would rather have sex with people who want it.

With a girl I met on tinder. I went to her house which was a mess. She went down on me and we got into it. But she left the TV, which isn't too bad, but then frasier started playing and she turned around while riding me to watch the TV. She told me she was sore after about 10 minutes and sat on the couch jerking me off. 99% of her attention was on the TV and the other 1% was on me.I suggested going from behind so she could watch the TV and still have sex. She agreed but after about 2 minutes she like suddenly remember this is called doggy style and asked to stop cause all she could think about was dogs fucking. I gave up trying to fuck her, she jerked me off a bit longer. I took over and came on her stomach. The entire time she was watching the TV.

when I was 8, and a much older cousin stuck his dick in me

Basically, this happened

weak bait boyo

lost my virginity when i was drunk to a chubster friend of mine. kept thrusting towards her pelvis constantly brushing up against her bush stuble, when i finally got it in it hurt so much but because i was drunk i went for as long as possible. fucked for the entirety of the "once were warriors movie" and did not cum

fucking baldies!!!!!!!

>She agreed but after about 2 minutes she like suddenly remember this is called doggy style and asked to stop cause all she could think about was dogs fucking
I'm fucking dying my man

Well, you can't know what other people are thinking. You're not a psychic, but I understand what you mean. Sex isn't the whole relationship but it's a large part and if you can't satisfy the other person's desires then you shouldn't be together.

Not bait, just sayin. I didn't mean to accuse you of not being what she wanted (despite directly accusing you of it), I'm just putting it out there that that could have been a thing. Most dudes don't give a fuck that much.
If it was her just being lazy though that could have been a thing also.
Did she drink a lot or was she out of shape?

Finish it!

She wasn't enjoying it.
>you met on tinder, what did you expect think about how she feels hooking up with someone off a dating app
>you went to her house, how fuckin exciting do you think that was for HER?
>Her house was a mess, that's already a sign that you're hooking up with someone who's living in a state of depression.
>She left the TV on, even if she had people who could hear her that wouldn't make sense, does this bitch not own a radio?
>Frasier. Yo son, you wasn't doin SHIT for her pussy.

ew, god no
keep it to yourself.

>Finally move to new city with my best pal
>We are going to be in the same campus, different rooms and stuff
>Get unpacked and shit
>Decide to go to the bar that weekend with another friend in town
>Flash forward to Saturday
>See a girl I talked to slightly on Tinder but she stopped since that Tuesday
>My friend points her out but I dont feel like talking to her, she ghosted me
>sad
>Sit down drinking near the dance floor
>Tindergirl walks up and asks me to dance because I'm cute
>Fuck yeah
>Talk with her while dancing
>She doesnt remember me but keeps grinding up to me
Keep going?

I think you're right about her being depressed

fucked a girl i wasn't attracted to at all and she didn't move very much. she enjoyed it though...

second time I had sex with this girl I met on tinder, her ass smelled like shit so bad it was making me heave. Sometimes when you get the poopy wofts it's kind of arousing. But not this time, it was nasty and I had to squeeze her ass cheeks together to contain the smell.

It's not like she wasn't enjoying the sex. If she was faking the entire relationship then I really don't care what she thinks anyway. I feel like if you aren't enjoying yourself you need to tell your partner. Anyway. She really just didn't like positions that she would seem "dominate" for example no cowgirl, anything that made her feel like she "was doing the work." Her words.

sure

Probably when my uncle fisted my asshole

Lisa Collins of Tulare California.
Raunchiest, what one could almost call a vagina. Smelled like piss and had shitstain panties. Or she coulda been a water Buffalo, still not quite sure.

Oh boy get ready for this one-

>Grade 12
>My crush of 3 years is finally single
>Ask her out on lunch date
>Rubbing my legs while i was driving
>Hard as a rock for 2 hours
>Back to my house
>Sucking her tits, taking my pants off
>Omg this is finally happening
>Litterally as she sits on my cock i cum
>looks at me
>"Did you seriously just cum?"
>uhhh no? lets keep going
>go limp within 15 seconds
>Fuck. Lets just watch tv for a bit until i can get hard again
>Turn on tv, seinfeld is on
>Episode is about george having ED (erectile disfuntion)
>While shes sucking my cock trying to get me hard theres litterally a laugh track on tv for not being able to get hard
>This can't be happening
>Offer to drive her home, tell her im sorry

>3-4 weeks later
>Hey user we need to talk
>oh? yeah whats up
>I need to know if you came inside of me because im pregnant now
>OH FUCK
>Come clean, tell her i came within 5 seconds
>Shes pissed off at me
>Tells me she is going to abort
>Thank god
>Thats the last time i talked to her

About 10 years later i tried to add her on facebook and she blocked me.

>Go home with her.
>I'm wasted
>Get there and its just a mess
>Disgusting
>She gets naked and starts playing really loud music
>Her neighbours keep calling but she doesnt care
>Finger blast her on her couch, sees headlights and a ski-doo passes
>"Oh thats my ex BF, hes very protective of me, he usually beats up boys who I take home"
>oh fuck
>Finally go to her bed and fuck
>She is so loose, my average sized weiner doesnt feel a thing
>She comes some how
>She passes out, I lay next to her and theres crumbs of some sort in her bed
>I pass out

>Wake up and she cuddles up to me
>Stretch marks on her stomach regions, but shes not big by any means
>Turns out shes 26, has a 10 year old kid, and really likes me
>Im 19 at the time
>Get a cab, go home and never talk to her again
>she kept messaging me, but i ghosted her

A sad tale

>5/10
>w/e on vaycay
>making out, being silly
>notbad
>take her back to hotelroom
>time for the sex
>undress like mad cause about to pork this pig
>she wants lights off
>k
>turn around just in time to see her take off her bangs
>tee_hee.wmp
>in bed kissing
>"help me get these clothes off user-kun"
>fool me once
>get her naked
>get her in bed
>mfw she starts breaking down into tears suddenly
>explains she's been sexually abused in past and has trouble with men
>boner has gone into sleepmode
>”e-eat me out, user"
>i guess
>make her cum cause i love eating pussy
>"your turn"
>she grabs my limp dick trying to jack it
>notice she's still wearing her digital calculator watch
>trying to formulate my way out of this
>"tell me what you want"
>blow me
>puts condom on dick
>she gives sad blow while sucking rubber
>"does that feel good, user?"
>"no"
>we just lay there the rest of the night
>don't even remember sleeping
>next day, she's leaving
>"oh by the way i have anal warts and didn't tell you even though you asked if i was clean. bye"
Bitch stole my hoodie, too.

Drove a long way to visit this girl. 40 minutes or so. I enter the house. Cluttered and disgusting, she leads me upstairs as the foul stench of cigarette smoke defiled my nostrils. Her mother is in the room, and leaves so me may enjoy some alone time. I begin, disgusting swamp ape follows. She suggests we need noise protection. This prompts her to play the move "Jack and Jill" and the ancient CRT adjacent to the bed. We make love. I suggest performing oral on her. As I begin to spread the labia, a stench more vile then even Stephen King could imagine. I gag. She begins giving me a blowjob. It takes two hours for me to finish. I go home and never speak to her again.

no u

got drunk, smoked weed, she had her period and was incredibly wasted and horny, kinda forced me and i accepted it so fucked her with no condom but came instantly cause she was too tight, also she wasn't too clean that night and smelled bad, left her sleeping and went cleaning my dick right after...

usually sex was decent with her tho

>implying women can't be shit at having sex
Virgin detected

You and your whore are baby killers

Yeast infection.

I get my dick sucked on a semi regular basis by this super autistic hambeast of a girl. Shes awkward as fuck, and is really awful at giving head, but shes just good enough to make me nut so I keep letting her slobber all over my dick. She also rubs my dick with her deflated, but huge tits so I can't complain too much. The worst sex I ever had was the first time she blew me, she had no idea what she was doing and she couldn't get me off so when I got tired of her sucking I jacked myself off in her face. She cooked me dinner after so it wasn't a total loss, more than what my girlfriend does for me I guess.

It's a long story, but ill keep it short.

>met a girl on tinder. she looked great on her avatar.
>talked to her and planned a date
>see her irl
>whale detector goes off
>had a fun time with her, but i had no sexual interest
>told her i wasnt into her
>she goes bananas and stalks me for several weeks

fast forward 2 months
>she sends a message that she's sorry
okay, wth. idc, what could possibly happen. although i didnt have sex in a few months......
>meet up
>have disappointing sex and cry from laughter after I realized what i've done
she was still with my when i was lolling. she knew why i laughed and left my house pissed off. She never talked to me again.

doesnt matter, had sex

why was the sex disappointing?

>she kept messaging me, but i ghosted her

She did it to your first bud, turn about is fair play. Bravo.

I fucked her because I didnt bust a nut in a long time. Not because she was attractive. She enjoyed the sex (or she was a good actor), but I had better sex in de the past...

>Anal warts

How is that bad if you didn't even dick? I understand eating pussy and the fairly close proximity but unless you ate her choco donut you should be fine. Though I can see how a porker swiping a hoodie could be grounds for being salty.

>be 22
>Meet up with girl on CL who happens to be a college student at the local university
>Pics sent were all face so shoulda seen the red flags.
>Didn't care, wanted puss.
>Talk with her for a week or so via email,
>One day gash sends me an email asking if I want to meet up.
>Sex times ahead so auto yes engaged.
>"Meet me at the bookstore at *******square user around 4:20" (Not actual time)
>"Alright, I'll be wearing my brown leather jacket"
>"Ok, I'll be wearing my pink windbreaker."
>Make it to the place about 15 minutes early because sex reasons.
>Look around for pink windbreaker girl after about 10 minutes.
>Eventually hear someone call out to me.
>"Over here user kun!"
>Turn around, anticipating to see QT
>Thar_she_blows.jpg
>QT turned out to be heavyset girl with ok face...when she looks UP into her camera from overhead.
>FML
>Can feel my own personal stock getting ready to tumble just from acknowledging her.
>...But has been a few weeks since been with a gash.
>Swallow pride.
>"hey..."

Continue?

One time I was fucking my gf after we got back from the movies, she was rubbing her clit and the edge of her nail cut my cock. Wasn't bad but it stung like a bitch and we had to stop.

Same thing happened to me in a way. I don't drink water.
Does water really help with that?

sure. always like a good whale harpooning story

you have big gay

no u

I'm not an ungrateful faggot.

All sex I've had was precious and valuable

>had anal sex (giving)
>ex took it like a champ
>wake up next morning to chafed dick
>the didn't use enough lube and thought I got herpes from her ass even though she was a virgin when we met

>be me
>I was in bed with this guy
>we were about to have sex
>it's both of our first times so this is going to be fun
>we did not have any lube
>I'm on my back
>he tries to stick it in
>can't
>after multiple failed attempts, we try another position
>I'm on my knees, bent over
>he tries to stick it in again
>fails again
>I'm too tight, he's humping me like a horny dog trying to fuck me and I can't help but giggle my ass off
>after awhile he just gives up
>I offer to sit on his dick but he declines
>after that we just go to bed

>torn my frenum.
>messy and painful.
> long ass recovery time.
>can't fuck without a condom or it gets painful
>mfw i can only blame myself on this.

>Only wanted to be a "sub" but a "sub" to her was just laying on her back, no hand jobs no blow jobs. No foreplay directed towards me and plenty toward her. Glad that relationship didn't last.

>That's not a sub

Ps shoulda face fucked her. If she's a sub she'll let you

>meet chick online
>Just moved to area
>Phone sex operator
>Just wants fuck buddies
>Sounds perfect
>Exchange pics (I didn't save them, sorry)
>Eh could be a land whale
>Smokes
>Ok this is getting worse
>Decide fuck it she's a complete freak that's dtf
>Decide to meet at her place
>She opens the door
>Man the harpoons!
>Abort mission?!?
>She speaks
>Fuck that voice
>Dick is hard instantly
>Go in
>Sit and chat for a bit
>She wants to take it to the bedroom
>Deep breath, ok let's do this
>Soon as I step into the room behind her she's on me
>Tongue in my mouth tastes like asphalt
>Dick is wavering
>Start taking clothes off
>Her tits are awful
>Saggy and feel like deflated implants
>Dick is starting to really protest
>Try to get to suck it
>She won't suck it
>Wtf this will never work
>Keep trying and get semi hard
>Put on condom and stick it on
>Like falling into a chasm
>Can't feel shit
>Think happy thoughts and keep going
>Few minutes go by and dick completely gives up
>Condom comes off limp dick and is somewhere in pussy
>Tell her I have to go
>Leave in shame

Condom is probably still buried in her vagina somewhere

Right o!

>Pink windbreaker waddles over to me with large smile
>"You look more handsome than your pics lead on!" (Not trying to infflate my ego but I did get a haircut and shave off some stubble and sideburns but kept the goatee, it was 2011 things were different.)
>"Thanks, I appreciate that" I didn't return the compliment because of the chubby catfish who gave it but I appreciate it when a girl acknowledges when I make an attempt to not look like a bum who only works then goes home and plays Doom.
>"Want to go to Roosters and get some food, user?"
>"Sure."
>Go to restaurant upstairs from book store and find a table away from the windows as she didn't like how bright it was outside, and I didn't want to sit by the window for obvious reasons.
>Pink windbreaker orders, and not as much as I figured she would, only a burger and a medium drink.
>Pay for meal since I was raised that way and ride back to her dorm.
>Group of her friends catch us in the lobby of the dorms and chats us up.
>Normal chatting for the most part. Plans for Christmas, television shows and Homestuck being discussed, normal nerd shit for the most part.
(Off topic, this bitch got me into Homestuck and I read through all of it, in a span of 6 or so months, I like to think I did it out of irony but some of the music that was made for the comics is pretty damn good to be honest)
>Eventually friends start asking about me.
>"user, where did you and pink windbreaker meet?" "Did you all talk for a while?" "What do you think of pink windbreaker user?" "Are you all dating user?"
>Please god, let it end.
>Eventually friends depart because they were going to watch a new studio killers music video in the community room
>Pink windbreaker apologizes for her minions and takes me into the elevator up to her dorm.
>Get to her floor, open up her door and guess who we saw? Not Dave the dope fiend shooting up dope who don't know the meaning of water or soap
>Slick Rick reference used up my text limit

Cont?

yeah, carry on

You sound like a dickwad.

>be 20 yr old me, in college
>flirting with QT3.14 in class
>ask her out for drinks, maybe some weed
>go out, clubbing, have good time
>hey babe, let's go to my place
>have great sex, fantastic fuck and suck
>couple days later, GOT THE DRIPPY DICK MANG!! WTF

Dream gril QT iz a nasty slut pig

Will do.

>No dope fiend found, but dorm room is fairly small, and dirty.
>Tile floor like a classroom, two beds for two female students, communal showers, a low quality school dorm.
>One bed is nice, clean and looks just right.
>Other one belongs to pink windbreaker.
>Panties around the bed, covers on the floor, socks crumpled up and strewn across the floor at the end of the bed from being kicked off by their owner.
>"user kun? Want to snuggle on my bed and read some comics on my laptop?"
>"Sure pink windbreaker, I guess. But I have to leave in a couple hours."
>At this point I really just want to nut anr run but I've already invest about 2 hours into this and honestly it's cold outside, the dorm is warm, and I parked about 3 blocks away and the snow is really coming down now.
>Sit in her plain, dirty bed and watch her take 5 minutes to load a page on her POS laptop.
>At this point I DESPERATELY want to fic this fucking laptop as I fix computers on the side as both my main interest and my hobby and I keep a flash drive on my key ring that has all my pc fixing tools on it. (Pic related)
>Get tired of waiting for the page to load and offer to work on it and fix it up for pink windbreaker in order to both show off my skill (Ego boost engaged) and to get the monotonous situation of waiting for this stupid laptop to finish loading shit to be over.
>"I dunno user kin. I don't want you to accidentally break it."
>Mother fucking challenge accepted
>"Pink windbreaker, I swear if I break this laptop, I'll buy you a brand new one"
>"Ok user kun.."
>20 minutes of scanning, screwing around with her registry and msconfig program later and I had that laptop running at least 3 times better.
>"OMG user kun! It runs soo much faster now!"
>Fucking damn right it does.
>"How can I repay you?"
>Suggestive tones detected
>Pink windbreaker takes off her top and bra
>4/10 tits (Would be higher but the gut ruined it)
>"How about you let me see what you got user?"

Cont?

yeah, just post the whole story

Just making sure there was a vested interest in this tale.

Anywhoo

>Whip off jeans and boxers before placing them on her desk.
>"Mmm user, I can't wait to taste it!"
>'As long as you don't eat it'
>Pink windbreaker pushes my down on her bed and starts sucking on my half hard pride boner for a bit, licks the balls too.
>Impressive.jpg
>This goes on for about 10 or so minutes before she starts figging herself.
>This goes on for about another 10 minutes before she's hot and heave and asking for some meat
>(Today's shame bang is brought to you by the letter, D!)
>She stands up and pulls off her plus sized strawberry print panties and lays on her back.
>"I'm ready for that dick user."
>Open her legs and notice she's shaved.
(I guess I wasn't the only one who shaved for this occasion)
>Stuff my now diamond dick inside her after watching her honey pot just drool.
>Pump for about 15 minutes and notice that I'm just not getting anywhere orgasm wise.
>Pink Windbreaker is tight, even for me.
(6.3in but fat)
>But I don't get anywhere close to the finish line for a few reasons.
>1. She has that fat girl sweat smell
>2. The environment is frankly appalling and I'm seeing panties up close and they've got tracks...
>3. She's gotten so wet form cumming and just arousal that after a few minutes in it's so slick that I'm no feeling any friction from her pussy as much as just a boring moist sliding sensation.
>After about 7 or so more minutes I realize my boner is starting to die.
>Pink Windbreaker is moaning, panting, sweating, flicking her bean and rubbing her tit so I don't think she noticed.
>Gotta think fast or have the consequence of losing wood and having to deal with a sad, fat girl who feels that she's unattractive.
>Slam eyes shut and try to make a withdrawal at the spank bank.
>Think about ex from Job Corps who was a total slut but was into freaky shit.
>Wood is back up to 73%
>Pink Windbreaker apparently notices this because she quirts, HARD!

carry on

Continue

>The moment her ejaculation lands on my thighs and my nuts, the shit fucking BURNS like NAPALM!
>Boner instant drained to 52%
>About to call it quits when pink windbreaker says..
>"It's your turn to cum, user. And I want it inside me."
>Now I feel pressured into nutting
>Boner levels take another hit, 47%
>About to call it quits and prepare for damage control when an idea hits me.
>Just fucking piss in the bitch.
>It was perfect, she gets the satisfaction of being 'filled' and I get to bounce as the snow was starting to wind down.
>A few more "Oh baby's" and "Mmm's" later and I give it one final push.
>(Pssssssst.......)
>"Oh my fucking GOD user kuuuuun!"
>She ejaculates every time I pulse more piss inside her.
>My nuts and thighs are engulfed in liquid fire from her ammonia filled ejaculation.
>Finish pissing and about to pull out.
>"Wait user kun, *huff* I want to feel it inside me for a few more minutes"
>Pls no.
>I tell her ok and pink windbreaker lays back with her eyes closed.
>Grab for my phone and go into my sound option settings
>Play ringtone
>"Hang on pink windbreaker, it's work/"
>"Oh, ok user kun"
>One quick fake conversation later and I'm having to break the unfortunate news to her.
>"A staff member called off and I need to head back into work and give my clients their medications."
>"I understand user. Maybe we can hang out again sometime?"
>"Sure, I'll call you pink windbreaker, it might not be until tomorrow though, I work late tonight."
>"Ok user, sounds good! ^_^"
>A quick trip to the communal shower to wash my burning crotch off and I'm redressed and walking to my car.
>Never call her again.

I found out about a year or so later that pink windbreaker is now on heroin and has slimmed down from it. Might have to look her back up. XD

DA END!

That would be yesterday.
>be me, 22 yr old weirdo sorta gay dude
>randomly meet gay Bubba bottom fag
>hook up impulsively because high and fuck it Why not
>go back to bubba's lair
>cuddle and watch amazon prime
>get blow job from bubba
>not attracted to bubba at all but still go with it
->can't cum at all because dxm tripping
>can barely maintain erection
>awkward as all fuck