Every area in the world has their own cheap alcoholic drink that you buy because it’s cheap and gets you fucked quick...

Every area in the world has their own cheap alcoholic drink that you buy because it’s cheap and gets you fucked quick. What’s the first drink you think of.

Pic related

Pabst Blue Ribbon
Midwest fag here

guess norway is no longer part of the world. no cheap alcohol here, even the shittiest beer has the same price as decent beer

sol azteca tequila bruh

or termidor wine

Chav here, we used to just steal whisky.

La fin du monde
It tastes good, is reasonably priced, is dold in 750mL bottles, and at 9% will easily get you inebriated.

Tonayan, those who know it know what i]m talking about.

Y'all don't make shine?

this fucking bullshit

Melbourne Australia has the goon bag. You can buy a bag of cheap ass (nasty) wine for around $10. Has 30 standard drinks in it, which is heaps for a normal person.

Yeah! Mad Dog, baby.

born and raised

beer i make myself. tastes like piss, kicks like a mule

This shit tastes like battery acid lol

i live in b.c and r&r is usually what you will find in a homeless guys hand.

dude, read the ingredients and then stop drinking that shit

kestrel ?

Oranjeboom. Tastes like shit imo, but it's 12% volume and very cheap.

Ingredients....you mean fermented grapes? My friend's parents literally own a vineyard and practice horticulture. I've seen exactly how goon gets made. What the fuck are you on about

its like 3 dollars dude its fucking nuts

I love this!

This is probably all over the US

Four Lokos for fucking sure

Yes

This is what finns drink when anything else fails..

Unibroue makes some good shit, if you can get some Trois Pistoles, awesome taste, 9% sold in the 750's as well.

>>Shark Piss

20% white wine as raw as you can imagine and only sold in 1.5L bottles, welcome to Nova Scotia my friends

In the USA it's Prestone.

He said and gets you fucked up moron. Pabst is definately cheap but it is watered down and like only 4% alchohol.

Tastes like dish soap but gets you drunk quickly

Me and my cousin found the cheapest alc/dollar ratio beer here and that is poppers extra hard ice. No one here drinks it here though so if have to say Molson cold shots.

Ontario canada

he's talking about that semi-myth that it contains fish guts, because the box usually warns you that there might be traces of it, due to it being processed in the same machines as aforementioned fish.

Kill yourself.
Chavs are the worst.

Yeah buddy.

If you know you know

$5USD worth of this shit can easily get you fucked up. Anyone who's been to Korea knows what I'm talking about.

K Cider is fucking hell.
4 cans get you pissed though.
It's literally battery acid, it tastes so fucking vile.

is this cheap? was cheapest beer ive found once i was in usa

24 ounce cans of Milwaukee's Best Ice are 5.9% and only $1. I usually drink two a night.

MD 2020 was 3 dollars ten years ago, boone farm wine here is 4 bucks a bottle these days.

Keystone ICE is 1 usd for 24 ounces at this one gasstation near my house if you buy more than 1.

Lol fucking mad dog 20/20.
Used to get fucked on that shit fresh outta high school. Good times.

I wish they were more popular here in the UK.
Only ever seen 1 can of it once in 1 shop.
Been searching for it loads since I've heard it gets you fucking steaming.

Worst hangover in my life was because I mixed a bottle of this shit with a slurpee.

Indeed, a lot of the stuff in this thread I've had but this isn't as bad as Mr.Boston or Vladimir. It's actually a solid drink, decent price.

Damn good times on this man.

my dad used to drink kestrel lager 20 years ago. that shit still around?

Fortunately it's as "clear and bright as mountain air", so it's gotta be good, amirite?

Piton in Saint Lucia, the national beer. Its ok

This is the new four locos in my area.
It's basically a four locos shot.

beast ice is cheaper and stronger. In ohio, no matter how you buy it, it is 50 cents per 12 ounce 5.9% can. $1 for a 24 ouncer, $4 for a 6 pack of 16 ouncers, $6 for a 12 pack or $15 for a 30 pack. taste seems to vary greatly. some tastes great, others taste like shit. I have a theory that it is just all the leftover beer from production repackaged under one name.

SE US R&R is like 14$-16$... you can't beat that shit mang

Did you use the flavored soju? That's a guaranteed bad hangover. I avoided that shit for this very reason.

I would drink almost anything I can get my hands on but this shit is literally poison. One shot of this is about a 12 pack in one sitting. I even saw a few of my buddies get absolutely smashed off of this and suffered a bit of brain damage. Fuck Everclear.

That's the best flavor too

Brunett's is mid shelf compared to some of the stuff I've seen. Many of you are all aiming much too high, if were talking some serious bum hooch here, you all need to dig deep.

The dirty ol' great white is some sassy liqour bud. Also Scotianfag reporting in

No, no it was supposedly pretty good. A friend of mine brought a couple of bottles from Korea with him.

We then ordered a shit ton of fried spicy szechuan beef, went to the sev for slurpees and the nightmare began.

MD is complete shit, barely more alcoholic yield than a beer. If you're looking to get fucked you have to buy liquor not a fucking fruit COCKtail. There's vodka and whiskey in the US that is just as cheap as MD.

Here in Germany you can buy a bottle of the cheapest vodka for 5€. Doppelkorn which is grain spirit is even cheaper. Like 4€ or so.
The cheapest beer costs 60 cents per liter.

ex-alcoholic here

it costs just as much to get a pint of skol or mcormick vodka ($4 and change) which is obviously 40%. basically almost twice the amount of booze even if it's a 750ml md

Yea, but look at it, for chrissakes, it's begging to be consumed! The color is awesome and the bling bling cannot be denied!

It's obviously for straight-up Ballaz.

Is she ever b'y, gotta say I think I've only had it once nuff of that shit for a lifetime

four star tramp propellant

this. any true alcoholic knows 211 is what matters. I used to get 4 of these at 9:00 in the morning as soon as the liquor store opened for $8 then be looking for more booze by 12-1

you beat us on this one Ausi fag, in America we got some fucked up shit

Fuck those are nasty but they get you trashed.

this shit here. Led to many blackouts for me in college

4 loko

Newfoundland screech. 80 proof and pretty cheap.

This crap

Them fuckers are all over and they are stroooong for what they are at 20 percent or more. They may have been around about the same length of time. At least 7 or 8 years.

Maybe for some faggoty swag cholos. What are you a nigger?

Lol

Hell yeah.

40oz beers and Boones Farm wine back in the day it was $2 for a bottle now days $4.

You can drink it or huff it.

Scotfag?

I'm experimental, like Bukouwski or Kerouac. I live on the edge.

good looks son they used to sell 1.5 L jugs of that shit for like $6 by me

This shit

That's not even the 190 stuff. I did three doubles back to back in under 10 minutes and I was fuuuucked up real quick.

That’s what homeless people drink

The edge of autism perhaps lmao

The finest

lol 151 proof, Cali faggot

Don't say that about me!!!! I'm just misunderstood!!!

Also, don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Kentucky gentleman is about the same price

Olde English, bitches.