Name a more degenerate and pathetic hobby than speedrunning

Name a more degenerate and pathetic hobby than speedrunning
>Protip: You cant

Bronies

Rolling coal

Regularly visiting /pol

Hentai, watching DBZ, furries, bronies, feminism etc.

Making fun of other peoples' hobbies on the internet

fuck off u cunt, ur just shit in games and u dont understan the skill it take to be a pro at speedrunning

Writing lewd fanfics of video game characters.

visiting /d

is that.....a girl? on the left?

Looks like, but knowing the speedrunning community, it's most probably a trap.

>Anything to do with collecting things that have no value to anyone besides other collectors of that thing
>being physically active and calling it a hobby (hiking, running, sports)
>anything to do with pottery or metalwork
>making music or video

Yes. Girls have hobbies too.

>being physically active and calling it a hobby (hiking, running, sports)

what?

this is why i spent like 2 hours adjusting my p7100 pump to make it so I don't roll coal. Gonna have to do it again after I upgrade the turbo and injectors and fuel plate.

yeah this guy is pushing it a little

necrophilia

Shitposting on Twitter

slowrunning

> I hate games that offer creative ways to solve problems.
Fuck yeah, COD is AWESOME, i love having to follow a single path root like a fucking retard toddler because the game devs are too lazy to do anything else, and their player base is too fucking retarded to understand anything other than GO TO A!!! GO TO A NOW. GOTTA MOVE TO AAAAAAA.

Yeah! Fuck raising over 2 million dollars each year for charity; those pathetic fucks.

Yeah, those assholes should quit wasting their time playing games and actually do something worthwhile.

You said this as a joke..
> I often thought about doing this.
I'm a poor fag, so I'll replay a game i own, sometimes with limits like, pistols only, or only a certain weapon, or not using ingame machines, (like bio shock without plasmids, or with ONLY plasmids)
I thought about videoing it with commentary like Ross Scots: Freemans mind.
Not trying to be fast but be entertaining.
> Mfw I don't have the time to sit and script it out,
> mfw I'm scared people will hate the way I sound (Grew up in North-west England, lived in West USA - have a hybrid accent now)

It's got to be the most pointless "hobby" I've ever seen.
I don't see the fucking point at all.
You're not even playing the fucking game.

Like raising money for charity for example.

competetive overwatch

>raising money for charity
That's a great idea. They should get off their asses and go raise some money to help fight cancer or something.

*sitting on your ass for 24hours a day barely qualifies as "skill".

/thread

Well duh, they just usually revovle around the kitchen though.

shut up its super presidential

is this samefagging? looks like samefagging

Posting on Sup Forums

It's not, but nice try nigger.

Haha guys look he thinks repeating a dumb, sexist joke that makes him look edgy and sarcastic will make him appear funny!

this one

>its super presidential
Maybe for an 8th grade class president. Then again, in middle school, an adult would have taken your Twitter privileges away by now.

Posting the same old pics day after day, claiming they're of your gf, when you actually just saved them from some other thread because you're a basement dwelling neckbeard that's never even seen a naked woman irl, let alone touched one, and asking everyone wwyd? Then fapping to the thought of some other dude plowing some ratchet ass camwhore you've never met, then going around calling other people "cucks" before you head back to Sup Forums

doing drugs

i forgot speedrunning was a thing for second.

thought to myself: "is that a type of running where they go really fast or something?"

am i retarded?

Browsing Sup Forums