A good friend of ours is desperate to try her first group sex gangbang before its to late...

A good friend of ours is desperate to try her first group sex gangbang before its to late. Any willing guys want to fuck her?

What a blurry as fuck picture. But if she is enthusitic, has a hole and mouth I'd fuck her.

Sure

Where are you at?

Lemme guess, she has a thing for far sighted people and that's why you posted this tiny picture.

She has a hot hole. And very enthusiastic about doing it.

how about you start with tits and a timestamp

This site won't let over 2m pics upload. Grrrrrr.

Her tits for starters

Learn how to format images user.

Gb

I'm a technology phobe lol.

Bullshit, you'd be describing your friend through smoke signals and carrier pigeons if that were the case.

I've tried that with no luck.

Why are you asking here instead of using a hookup app?

Another pic.

She wants to see the amount of men that could turn up first.

Do you know how small the chances of someone living near you been on Sup Forums and in this thread are?
Also why aren't you just calling a bunch of your buddies and doing the deed yourself?

Only if you live in FL

There's a few of us that will be there anyway she just wants a few more random guys to join in to and make the numbers up. She's aiming for around 14 to 16 men.

Ps where's the best place to post her on the Web for a hookup gangbang anyway?

Alrighty then.

Is that to many for her first try or not enought?

I really wouldn't know, I'm a serial monogamist.
The only times I was in a sexual situation where more than 2 people were in on it was when I lost my virginity in a threesome and the foursome I was in later that same night.
I wouldn't know I've never personally fucked that many people at once.

No sorry.

Small tits might not fill your hand but they'll fill your heart. I'd fuck her raw.

What's her location?

tell story of the 3 some and 4 some please!

Oh I see thanx. What a way to lose your virginity. Are you male or female?

Gb south East.

She is a tiny girl too.

Those are starter tits all right.

are you m or f? have you ever had a gang bang or group sex?

Ya not wrong there I love those pert nipples aswell.

No.

She's female who wants the gangbang

I'm male.
Alright.
>Be me, age 18.
>Female friend of mine from the northern part of my country invites me on a mini holiday/party opportunity.
>I go there, hang out with her and her friend during the day.
>The party starts that evening and a bunch of people show up.
>It's summer, so it's a garden party around a fire and for some reason an igloo tent(I found out later why it was there).
>We drink and dance for a couple hours and for some reason most of the part goes for a walk(thinking back they were probably doing drugs).
>Me, my friend and her friend are sitting by the fire, they exchange a look, get up and take my hands.
>I get pulled into the tent, they start to undress and I follow suit.
>We fool around for about an hour, it was dark, so it really was kind of fumbling, but fun anyhow.
>Once we're done, we crawl red cheeked out of the tent and see a guy with a cheshire cat grin.
>"I've been sitting here for about 30 minutes" he says.
>We laugh it off and continue partying.
>A few hours later, party takes another walk.
>Cheshire guy asks "Round 2?".
>At this point I'm shitfaced and ready for anything.
>We crawl into the to tent and do our thing.
To this day I'm not really sure who did what, but it felt good, so no regrets.

what are you?

Britain

Fuck no.

Sorry I'm male her friend

hot, where did u cum?

Wowser that's sounds like a fun nite. I bet she loved it to. Very hot.

What part of Florida?

Fake and gay

The first time, on the thigh of my friend.
The second time, someones(I don't know who) mouth.
It was pretty fun, sex got more fun for me with practice though.
Making a girl come so much that she shudders, squirts and swears at you if you stroke her skin again is rather fun.

I'm with u there. Nice one.

why dont u just get some friends of yours to come over??

My friends are going to fuck her. But she wants more to call it a real gangbang experience. I think she's going to brag to her friends about it.

NI, England, Scotland or Wales?

>before it’s too late

What?

Probably some notion of wanting to do it while young, so she can play it off as youthful exuberance instead of admitting she likes the idea of getting fucked by many guys.

England

Her friend has done one. So she wants to try the ultimate sexual experience a girl can have. A room full of men ready to fuck her crazy.

what happened with her friends gang bang? how many guys, who were they, and any big cocks?

Over ten guys. No one I know either. Yeah I heard a few guys were big. She wants to beat her friends amount of cocks. Her friend may go aswell just to see that she will go through with it.