Has she made anything good lately? Last good thing I heard from her was Vespertine

Has she made anything good lately? Last good thing I heard from her was Vespertine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aggndwy-6OQ
youtu.be/MWHpoJT3qK4
youtu.be/Ue0PvhT8q9E
hooktube.com/watch?v=Aggndwy-6OQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lionsong

I love all her albums apart from Volta, but even then it's still pretty good.

She just released her new single in the last few hours, which I love, here's a thread on it

Only song I liked from Vulnicura t b h

m-mommy~~

>51
Still would.
btw Medulla and Vulnicura are amazing

Milky
Mom
Tits

Why do you want Björk to be your mommy?

youtu.be/EiXQ5qaUGDI
yes

WHERE'S THE GATE LEAK

I NEED IT

did bjork always have such big bjorks?

Vespertine was her latest good album. Now you have Grimes instead. She's superior in every way.

Seconding these. Medulla's my favorite and Vulnicura has godlike highs.

They are quite succulent.

yeah i sucked them last night mang

Am I the only one who thinks Vespertine is boring?

Thanks for confirming lads

Not if you live in Brooklyn, it seems.

She peaked with Homogenic and Volnicura. Since then she has been hit or miss for me.

It puts me to sleep in a lullaby sense. I don't hate it, it's a very pretty album but it's also a reliable sleeping aid IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aggndwy-6OQ

What a disappointment, sounds like an Arca song and Arca sucks.

This. I'm irritated that she's working with Arca AGAIN. Wasn't Vulnicura enough?

I woudln't be surprised if she worked with him for at least her next two, they're best friends now. There's even a song on the album all about their friendship.

OMG. Please no.

I like Vonicura though but I didn't like this. If the album is more like this i guess Bjork is dead (again) for me.

It's Vulnicura, buddy.

I think the album will be very different from this, it doesn't really sound like what was described in interviews, ((upbeat, lighter than air, happy etc) sounds like a transition track from Vulnicura.

Yeah, Im a bit drunk hahaha. But my point continues

Why does Sup Forums not like Arca now?

because 4um arrived

I have never lurked the 4um, tell me about them. Are they like Bjork reddit?

she's trash

not sure never been to bjork reddit

but they're bjork-obsessed individuals who only listen to bjork and her less talented influences (many of them like grimes), and other normie singer-songwriter pop

many of them are homosexuals and possibly transgender

Oh I've never been to Bjork reddit either I was just making a joke. This description makes sense though. So why don't they like Arca?

too experimental i guess?

like ur mom

Does not look as cool please to be .

He was never liked here anyways,

gay

Notice me senpai

oh god that latex....

Sup Forums bases their opinions of an artist on their most recent work. Mutant came out and everyone loved him, then s/t came out and everyone hates him and says he always sucked

Not available in the uk :(

It's up on spotify

i would like to have sex with bjork if you know what i mean

I don't have spotify

I don't understand.

The two singles from Vulnicira are pretty good.

youtu.be/MWHpoJT3qK4
youtu.be/Ue0PvhT8q9E

i put my benis in her bagina

better than the new song.

I wanna pork the bork

Does she like that? I still don't get it.

i think you Are a lost cause, user . . . .

Hold on, I just looked it up.. Oh yeah, I want to FUCK Bjork.

MILKY MILKY

Sup Forums is full of stupid horny kids

I love you too user.

Any stream from the song? zippyshare anything? The song isn't aviable in my country niggas. Pls help I love bork as much as you do.

picosong.com/wwCFn/

The ending is cut off on this btw, but it's better than nothing.

Yeah, it's the best we're gonna get here until some fag gives us the full single.

>picosong.com/wwCFn/

Shit. It doesn't sound bad but it sounds like vulnicura 2 and some lazy Arca mixing production almost at the end.
I thought that new Bjork would be happier now and would make something warm and beautiful like some parts of vespertine or early 90's bjork with some new sounds.
I officially hate the edgelord of Arca so fucking much right now, the fact that he tries to replicate the feeling of old industrial electro bjork is sad as fuck. You can't do that, at least bring something new in the mix. for fucks sake

hooktube.com/watch?v=Aggndwy-6OQ

kys

I really do think this is a transitional track, like how she said AIFOL could have been the first track on Vespertine. The album's going to have birdsong, harps and choirs too.

She made my penis erect. I personally think that's a pretty good thing.

Fuck you are right. Man, how i missed Mark Bell (RIP). Arca will never be as great as him,

You tried

R.I.P Mark Bell

Everyone thinks they're so fucking smart there it pisses me off