How does anyone listen to the Beach Boys when they know Dennis Wilson contributed to the Manson murders?

How does anyone listen to the Beach Boys when they know Dennis Wilson contributed to the Manson murders?

>Dennis Wilson contributed to the Manson murders?
How so?

I'd sacrifice half the human population for a 100% complete version of Smile

He sheltered the Manson family for a while and Charles Manson learned of the house he would eventually murder Sharon Tate and others at through Dennis Wilson

So? John Lennon beats women and we still listen to his music

So?

Dennis didn't do anything. If Charles Manson wanted to murder someone, he would have regardless of whose house he was staying at

Same way I listen to most rap.
Just care about the music.

If he hadn't sheltered Manson for some time he may not have been so well domiciled in LA and moved on to somewhere else

lmao you might as well blame every single person charles manson ever interacted with if you're going to use that logic

I would only blame people who financially supported Manson and connected him to others in the industry

t. Mike Love

>and moved on to somewhere else
And killed someone else.

If the Manson murders were not in Los Angeles they wouldn't have been nearly as significant of a pop culture event

I think OP is the butthurt idiot in the xxxtentacion thread

Dennis was just being nice, as usual. Dennis was the best. Not as gifted as Brian, nor as stable as Carl. But he was kind, and real. Plus he could still kill a tune. It was not his fault at all, and he felt terrible for helping Manson after he realized what kind of person he truly was.

this. OPs really reaching here. there's no one to blame but the killers themselves

OK then by your logic you should be blaming all of Los Angeles as contributing to the Tate murders

No, because "all of Los Angeles" did not shelter and financially support Manson as Wilson did. Jesus Christ you are so stupid, are you American or something?

Nice projecting, faggot

did he shelter them after the murders?

No but again that's not relevant. If Manson was not plugged into the recording industry in LA by Wilson, he wouldn't have been able to support the Family nor would he have likely stayed in LA. He may have returned to Haight-Ashbury where his violent message of racial war wouldn't have been accepted.

It is relevant tho.

>No, because "all of Los Angeles" did not shelter and financially support Manson
You mean the social construct of Los Angeles and a cultivating factor in structuring Charles Manson's belief systems? It complete is it's fault.

Read Jung you pleb
>If Manson was not plugged into the recording industry in LA by Wilson, he wouldn't have been able to support the Family
He didn't make any significant money in the industry. He ran a hippy commune, who lived outside of that. Are you retarded or just read a paragraph on it on wikipedia?

After the murders they hid out at a ranch owned by someone who allowed the family to stay there because of their music connections, so yes Wilson did contribute to that

>The latter was owned by an elderly local woman to whom Manson presented himself and a male Family member as musicians in need of a place congenial to their work. When the woman agreed to let them stay if they'd fix things up, Manson honored her with one of the Beach Boys' gold records,[17] several of which he had been given by Dennis Wilson.[18]

how the fuck is it not relevant? at the very worst you could say about Dennis is that he's a bad judge of character. that's it. you're reaching really hard right now.

But he didn't,

Leaving this thread, retarded Amerifats who think Pet Sounds is a good album can't handle that Dennis Wilson contributed to the Manson murders

More like you losing an argument, bitch boy

>dat damage control

What's bad about Pet Sounds?

No, you clearly have no understanding of the legal phrasing for aiding and abetting. If I shelter criminals at my house, I am aiding and abetting them. Wilson sheltered criminals even after the stabbing of the black drug dealer in West Hollywood

>i'm not owned! i'm not owned!
lmao by bitch

Not true BTW

By OP's logic the Grateful Dead contributed to the death at the Altamont Free Concert by recommending the Hell's Angels to the Rolling Stones

then why wasn't he tried in court?

>If I *knowingly* I shelter criminals at my house
FTFY

I thought you were leaving?

because the Beach Boys had clout with the LAPD in their attempt to take down Black America by smuggling dope from China into south los angeles and the heroin epidemic, look up The Golden Fang and the Black Guerilla Family

Actually, The Beatles should be held accountable for the death at Altemont, by OPs logic.

Conspiracy fag spottet

damn, mate. you have to come up with conspiracies to make your stupid point? lmao

No he just gave the plot to Inherent Vice. There's a dope smuggling ring involving a surf rock band in the book that bears superficial resemblance to the Beach Boys, the BGF and Golden Fang are both plot points

t. OP

It's fiction tho

Helter Skelter isn't a song about an impending racial war apocalypse, doesn't mean crazies aren't going to read into it too much

No shit, but what you're saying is completely retarded. Probably stemming from your hatred of Pet Sounds

You mean The beatles contributed to their murder.

what the fuck are you talking about? Pet Sounds is my favorite album, i'm not OP you nonce

You do realise Manson also threatened Dennis and his family so Dennis beat the shit out of him.

>listening to rap
>caring about music
shiggy diggy doo

I have such a boner for Leslie Van Houten, she aged like a fine wine. She's good friends with John Waters. She's soft spoken, elegant, smaht, just got taken advantage of. I want to be reincarnated as Manson so I can give her the love and respect she deserved. Here's to you, Leslie!

That's why Dennis Wilson supported him, Stockholm syndrome

Not true

ummmmm sweetie I'm pretty sure this thread established that Dennis Wilson is responsible for the Manson murders

Is Pop's next bait thread going to be the same post except with Paul McCartney instead of Dennis Wilson.