I just broke up with my gf and I feel like a monster, can you anons cheer me up proper?

I just broke up with my gf and I feel like a monster, can you anons cheer me up proper?

everyone dies alone.

kys

Hey bro, wanna talk? Left mine thursday

No. You fucked up.

post her nudes

Yeah. Why did you leave yours?

Cheer up, dude. Don't worry about your ex, she's prolly having fun being gangbanged by all your friends.

I hope you get gangraped by gorillas and left to die in a pool of your own blood, shit and semen

You need to go through the stages of grieve with time. Also the act in itself doesn't make you anything unless you cheated, murdered her or she sits homeless on the street now. you ain't special. people break up all the time.

as long as it gets filmed and posted in a rekt thread i'm ok with it

SOME of us look out for our Sup Forumsros, ya know what im saiyan?

She's suicidal and shit. I was never the one for her
Denial, anger, anger, anger, anger, anger, depression, anger, depression, acceptance

Respect, man. you good

We've been toghether for two years, but been arguing very often. We had good moments too, great in bed, etc... But she was the kind of girl to who you have to put limits and she did'nt considered me as egal as her so i finally left her

How about you?

She was depressed all the time cause... depression, we didn't share many common interests, her life was shit, we were 3.5k miles away and I'm too weak in so many ways
i could never help her
I hope she finds someone to take care of her forever
we were together for almost five months and my bday is in 6 days

stay strong, fam

A member of my family is deppresive, and i went to the conclusion that nobody can do anything for them except a doctor, don't blame yourself for that user

Just broke up with my gf of 4 years.. she did it by text

jokes on her though I've been cheating on her for the past 2

Thanks buddy. I'm not that sad and honestly feel free now. About a year ago, she told me that then she left for 4 days for a work project, a collegue hitted on her and that she was lost... I should have dumped her at that moment

dude, that's fucked up
if you're gonna fuck someone else, don't do it in a relationship
Her entire family hates her too. I'mscared that she'll kill herself
If she does, I hope she takes Rachael May Wilder with her

(rachael raped her in july and pretended to be oblivious to it tonight(pic related))

Damn, you're a good person, user. I can tell

glad you're taking it well

yo guys, OP here
wanna see my right outer thigh?

That's fucked up man...

life's fucked up
I don't know an adult female that hasn't been raped
apart from my sister