Hey Sup Forums had a pretty wild ride these past two months...

Hey Sup Forums had a pretty wild ride these past two months, held a loaded handgun in my hands and planned the murder of my family, spent a two week long stay in a mental hospital, got out and tried to kill myself, spent another two weeks in a different mental hospital, got diagnosed with PTSD and now I take like 5 different meds to control me, got out and about three weeks went by and still no change in how I think about things in life.

I'm aware I have a bright future, I'm aware I don't have to do this, and I don't want to get better. I'm convinced I'm a psychopath and I don't want help.

So dare me to do anything, and I just might fucking do it. Go ahead, anything you can imagine, I will reply.

My little sister is at home right now and we're both alone. The key to getting me to do something big is to add some buildup so I care less about the consequences.

you aren't worth the time

Install Gentoo.

hmmm

grow up?

Installing now

How do you think I should go about that.

Lurk on Sup Forums, just like the rest of us.

Stop being an attention whore on a korean basket weaving forum.

I'm not that far gone jesus christ.

Strip her post nudes

shoot merkel

stop roleplaying

How old?

Did you at least get laid in the hospital?

Deal

I need to do something smaller before that

Shes a whole continent away

Hah you called my life a roleplay

become a ladyboy

First visit I dated a girl with multiple personality disorder, I dated her personality amanda, second time around I sucked my roomates dick

I guess beat her first, that would be cool or something. Stop being a pussy.

Storm a mosque during prayer with a lit 5 gallon can of gas in each hand. No one can escape

Alright im just gonna cut myself first and then do it.

timestamp with blood

Ok deal give me like 5-10 mins

Amanda. I get it, "A man, duh!"

Wee let's feed the attention whore

Do it faggot!

Lying sack of shit. More likely cry baby attention whore than psycopath

Got any pics of her?

I dare you to leave Sup Forums and never come back.

Do it faggot
Don't take your family with you just because your brain is a little bitch and can't be happy. Other people still can

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Pics of her op??

What did you get ptsd from?

Im gonna timestamp in blood, gonna write and "M" with it so you know its me

every little bitch is self diagnosed ptsd from the time they got hit with a ball on the playground or got caught jacking off to goru by their mom.

prlly self diagnosed MDD/ GAD/ every other popular meme

we're waiting OP

Become a serial killer and rapist, fuck and kill little girls and leave on their bodies a print out of the picture you posted at start of thread

thats some scoliosis right there

Just live and suffer.

Hey OP, where's that timestamp?