I'm 43 years old

I'm 43 years old.

How do I ask the 18 year old girl who works at my neighborhood gas station out on a date without coming off as a creepy old man?

>pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3k4bm3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take sexy photos, print them out and give them to her in a letter

ya right, dude.

At least go with someone a bit more mature that's in their 20's

I'm 45.

You don't.

you dont

"You come here often?"

Impress her with your beyblade collection.

Carve "date?" into your chest using a scalpel, and reveal it to her during your shift. If you really want to seal the deal, have a lit zippo in one hand, and a pump in the other. Also, be yourself.

^ this works. my 30 y.o tried it with a cashier at the grocery store where I work

Hand her a flyer to a locol show and say, "my roommates and I are throwing a party, you should bring your firends"

When she shows up at the party, tell her "thanks for coming" and hand her a beer.

It isn't rocket surgery.

Post a pic of yourself OP.
Lets see what you working with.
If you are really attractive then you really dont have to do anything special

Oh look, another beta male who believes men and women share the same attraction triggers

You really dont.
But, you could try to ask her what she does for fun, and then join in, and take it from there.
But you will come off as the creep that you are.

Oh look, another piece of shit who takes political and life advice from a cocksucker and doesn't see the irony in calling other men beta or cuck.

It's too late, you've already made a first impression on her, and if you've been obsessing over her she'll have sensed your neediness and it made her unattracted to you.

You need to be 'outcome independent', and seem 'fun' and of higher 'status' than her, without bragging or seeming insecure, so it must usually be done through body language and non-verbal cues. Women also use the fact other women are attracted to someone to judge a guy's value.

Lol you don't. Dating someone half your age is always creepy.

The worst that happens is she says no and thinks you're a creepy old man.

So what? Why would you care what a child thinks?

You know what, dude, I have had it up to here with your shit, and today is the day it ends. I bet you're sitting there in your mother's darkened unfinished basement, smirking in the flickering glow of your computer screen, probably semi naked, cackling away at yourself, your fat rolls jiggling as you guffaw. You make these posts on your orange stained keyboard, which is stained from the cheeto dust that cloaks your hands, which you do not wash off, because you are nothing more than an overweight fedora'd gentleman. "Mom!" you yell upstairs, pathetically. "Mom! Get me some chocolate milk!" You can't see her, but a single tear slips from her eye. She had such great hopes for you, but now look at the pathetic wretch her spawn has becomes. Is it her fault? Maybe she should've pushed you harder in school. Maybe if they'd sent you off to military school you'd at least have the stones to get off your lard ass and get a job. But no. Day after day, you dwell in your smelly cave of a basement and do nothing with your life. She secretly wishes you would die as she fetches a glass, goes to fridge, and pours you your goddamn chocolate milk.

"hurr hurr beybladez" that's all you can fucking say to me?

Grow the fuck up, manchild. Do something with your pathetic wormuloid life. You're nothing but a subhuman piece of trash, not worth the cells that make up your body.

One day, when you die, and they have to cut a hole in the room, and pull you out with a crane because you're too fat, the world will rejoice that you are finally gone.

Fuck outta here, faggot.

You don't
Just get "hot" enough and she will take the bait herself

>when she shows up at the party

If you have to ask it will never happen old man.

You don't, you fucking pedophile.
Find a woman in her 30s, more appropriate for your age. Don't be a damn degenerate.

The fuck you going to do with a high-maintenance whining bitch anyways? When was the last time you withstood more than 10 minutes with a teenager?

>why would you care what a child thinks
>op wants to date said child

Femanon here

Ignore these guys. Most of us like older men. You are financially secure, have your own place without roommates and have a lot to teach us about life.

Just ask her out while pretending she's 30.

woah calm down op...

You dont. Unless youre extremely good looking, or wealthy/somewhat famous, or have an unrealistically large penis, you wont be able to approach this woman without looking creepy.

18 year olds are not children. They are adults who have the right to vote.

damn son

Why would u care what anyone thinks??
Oh ya....that voice in the back of your head constantly judging everything....

#rekt

If he had a large penis, how would she know that he has a large penis when he approaches her?

Does he tell her?

"Hi. I have a large penis. Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

>unrealistically large penis,
Not sure how that would help when most people initiate with conversation first. Unless you plan on using the Anthony Weiner method.

"Hey, this creepy mid 40's douche that still has roommates still throws parties"
"Ew, what a fucking weirdo"
"Wow, that guy needs to grow up, what an old creep"
Etc, Etc.

See

Wanna go out?

you can't
it's a cold hard fact user

She probably encounters a few creepy dudes daily your age who flirts with her just leave her alone or ask her how much for sex she probably needs the money

Thats what tight pants are for. Make sure she notices it, then judge her reaction.

it depends if shes into you, if shes just an employee , doesnt recognize you or acknowledge you, youre just fawning for eye candy

Lol

Disproportionate reaction, much? I was just making a stupid joke about beyblades... Like it wasn't meant to offend you, nor was it at your expense. Sorry you took it that way...

Look, sorry you're not getting laid cause you're old or whatever, but you don't have to take out your frustrations on me.

For the record, I'm not a neckbeard, or fat, and I don't live with my mom.

"I'll pay you your weight in Xanax if you go for a drive with me in my Porsche"

Ask her if she will baby sit for you. Tell her you'll pay her $15 an hour cash.

When she shows up at your place tell her you wife has the kid and she's running late, then offer her a drink.

Keep feeding her alcohol until she realizes that you don't have a wife. When she calls you out, kiss her.

Have a net worth over $1,000,000

Tell her you are running for senator of Alabama.

ask if she could baby sit for you

>when she comes to your house show er 'lil johnnyboi

Implying she doesnt have a bf her age

>bf
>stupid faggot who could easily be cucked

pick one

start working out like mad for 6 months, buy a wig, look like 33 and still come off like a weird old man to her.

What's a flyer?

>sorry
>sorry
>it wasn't meant to offend you

Instant submission.

They're fucking high school kids. How many mature 18 year olds do you know?

It's not 1943 anymore

"Wanna hang out sometime? I used to ask out pretty girls like this back in my day but now I bet you just use Facechat. Anyway, can you ask your dad to bring me back my lawnmower?"

Try to remember to pick her panties off the floor before you smash.

You're kidding right? In the age of the internet, 18 year old kids know more about the world than 30 year olds did 30 years a go.

What fucking planet do you live on?

You have to give her an outside reason to give you a chance, like money. Rent a sports car and pull up with it.

OP here, you can fuck off too. Stop brownnosing.

Sounds autobiographical to me

But yet some guys pull it off.

Nobody even has a word for dating, say, oak trees, or clouds, or dark matter.

the law says you can fuck off user

knowing more about the world does not make someone mature.

Also make sure to say "back in my day" at least twice every 5 minutes. Even more if she mentions something that's come to fruition in the past 5 to 10 years.

Oh the law says they're adults, but they're hardly adults yet.

You can t, it is creepy!

Who the fuck wants to fuck a mature woman?

Tits or GTFO

can someone tell me if this is copypasta so I can steal it

literally no one cares what you think user

"hey im gonna be honest with you .. i think youre pretty and wanna take you out on a date , before you say anything i want you to know that i can take you on a 100X better date than any of those kids your age, I can buy you stuff and make you happy in exchange i want you to suck my dick while i suck on your toes on command ... blablabla "

i mean seriously if shes a bit slutty shell probably do it .. just be ready to empty that savings account

it would be copypasta if you copied it, and then pasted it

Even if it hasn't been until today, now it is.

Nobody pulls it off. The people that think they are, are delusional, while everyone else gawks and assumes she's just a prostitute.

watch this OP:

dailymotion.com/video/x3k4bm3

You know what, dude, he has had it up to here with your shit, and today is the day it ends. I bet you're sitting there in your mother's darkened unfinished basement, smirking in the flickering glow of your computer screen, probably semi naked, cackling away at yourself, your fat rolls jiggling as you guffaw. You make these posts on your orange stained keyboard, which is stained from the cheeto dust that cloaks your hands, which you do not wash off, because you are nothing more than an overweight fedora'd gentleman. "Mom!" you yell upstairs, pathetically. "Mom! Get me some chocolate milk!" You can't see her, but a single tear slips from her eye. She had such great hopes for you, but now look at the pathetic wretch her spawn has becomes. Is it her fault? Maybe she should've pushed you harder in school. Maybe if they'd sent you off to military school you'd at least have the stones to get off your lard ass and get a job. But no. Day after day, you dwell in your smelly cave of a basement and do nothing with your life. She secretly wishes you would die as she fetches a glass, goes to fridge, and pours you your goddamn chocolate milk.

"hurr hurr rekt" that's all you can fucking say to him?

Grow the fuck up, manchild. Do something with your pathetic wormuloid life. You're nothing but a subhuman piece of trash, not worth the cells that make up your body.

One day, when you die, and they have to cut a hole in the room, and pull you out with a crane because you're too fat, the world will rejoice that you are finally gone.

Get fucking rekt son.

There you go. Now it's copypasta

First for those calling him a pedo, grow up. He said she is 18.
Second, there is no way to ask and not come off creepy, but go for it anyway, some chicks dig creepy.

>without coming off as a creepy old man?
You can't do that, at least not without coming off as a creepy old man. There would be a few questions that would run in her head, that's first; secondly she's probably already taken or at least lie about it so you'll leave her alone. The only way for her to accept that would be your wealth and she lacking a dad figure, if you have neither sod off.

Ask her, if she wants to see the collection of stamps you keep in your mom's basement.

some chicks dig suggar daddy, and that's OP's only game here

Just make sure the large plastic sheet actually covers the bodies this time.

OP if you want to bang young chicks your best bet is to either go to a rave where they're all fucked up and horny and dont care, online so they can remain anonymous and feel more willingto experiment, definitely not your local gas station chick that you're going to run into over and over if something awkward does happen, A college bar on the weekend preferably near campus because although you must be 21 to drink theres a shit load of 18yr olds with fake IDs

Yes but it is literally inappropriate for a 40 something man to have a sexual relationship with an 18 year old in this society. Stop being a faggot.

>some chicks dig creepy.
While this is true, I think you meant old. A very small percentage of women may like creepy, but a decent sized chunk would date someone twice their age.

you don't

THIS

Don't ask her on a date.

Ask her to join you doing something you're passionate about: climbing, biking, skating, hiking, bowling, whatever.

Just have that passion, and want to share it with her, no strings attached.

If she's interested in more, she'll let you know.

> Currently 48 dating a 20yo recently broken of from her engagement.

Without a recent pic of you OP there is no way for us to know what you should do. You may be one of those creepy balding neckbeard 40 year olds or you might be one of those well-dressed, well-groomed 40 year olds that younger women swoon over.

My guess is the former. Post recent pic or you are a faggot

41 year old fag here.
My 2 fuck buddies are 19, and 23, respectively.

Let me be clear, there is absolutely no way for you hit on or ask out someone that young and not come off as a creepy old fuck.
Now, if she hits on you, or picks you up - that's a different thing. That's how I met my 2 friends - they both approached me, and I took the lead from there.
Young girls do like older guys, but don't kid yourself. Old to them is like 30. The only ones who will want your wrinkly old balls have major daddy issues.
My 19 year old has an alchoholic dad who spends equal time in rehab and jail. (She's doing good, straight A's in college, smart, not depressed).
My 23 year old never new her dad and has spent some time on the stripper pole. She's loves drugs and violent sex.
Both of them acknowledge that they have attraction issues with older guys because daddy is/was a fuckup.
The girl you are creeping on is probably normal and will be disgusted by your presence. So don't even try.

You don't, you are a creepy old man.

I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of that man-hatting femanazi drivel

You know what, dude, I have had it up to here with your shit, and today is the day it ends. I bet you're sitting there in your mother's darkened unfinished basement, smirking in the flickering glow of your computer screen, probably semi naked, cackling away at yourself, your fat rolls jiggling as you guffaw. You make these posts on your orange stained keyboard, which is stained from the cheeto dust that cloaks your hands, which you do not wash off, because you are nothing more than an overweight fedora'd gentleman. "Mom!" you yell upstairs, pathetically. "Mom! Get me some chocolate milk!" You can't see her, but a single tear slips from her eye. She had such great hopes for you, but now look at the pathetic wretch her spawn has becomes. Is it her fault? Maybe she should've pushed you harder in school. Maybe if they'd sent you off to military school you'd at least have the stones to get off your lard ass and get a job. But no. Day after day, you dwell in your smelly cave of a basement and do nothing with your life. She secretly wishes you would die as she fetches a glass, goes to fridge, and pours you your goddamn chocolate milk.

"hurr hurr beybladez" that's all you can fucking say to me?

Fuck outta here, faggot.

It's not, already checked. it's oc

>My 23 year old never new her dad
>new her dad
>new
>dad
>new dad

I see what you're doing

comment on how you like her fat flaps (if she's fat) or how she could to a perfect stanky leg (if she's thin)

So you missed the whole point of it then. Not surprised that kids on Sup Forums have the attention span of, well, kids

>waaah no one wants to watch my video
>they are probably children

says the one craving the attention and gratification of making someone do something they want

No it isn't.

THIS!

35yo guy here, was hit on by an 18yo and a 22yo grill recently. Both didn't have a real dad in their lives. Never pursued it though.

haha what a stupid newfaggot

see