ITT Most overrated TV series

ITT Most overrated TV series

Yeah, it's pretty goddamn boring. Couple interesting episodes here and there, but the sum total is a snoozefest.

Nahh Doctor Who and Sherlock are pretty fucking overrated imo

Couldnt agree more.

Anyone still watching after season 3 is doing it out of masochism. Season 1 was so fucking new, exciting and fun, but everything after was dull shit

Oh yeah forgot Big Bang Theory

Game of Thrones
Star Trek Discovery
The Simpsons in the last 10 years

Doctor who was between season 1 and 5 pretty good

Why GoT?

First 3 seasons were funny but after that it's just unfunny bullshit and re-used jokes.

Bullshit family giy has pushed comedy into another dimension it's so progressive

Here's a new character!
HE'S DEAD!
Here's a new character!
HE'S DEAD!

Stranger Things
Breaking Bad
Shameless
Supernatural
Game Of Thrones
Band Of Brothers
House Of Cards
Rick And Morty
Friends
Seinfeld
Parks And Rec
The Office
The Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad
Archer
Dragon Ball Z
Sons Of Anarchy
Star Trek

futurama

Is that bad?

Last 3 seasons were pure aids

Is this the edgy opinions thread? Been looking for it all day

its so fucking horrible. and the fanboys think its amazing.

>Band Of Brothers
Fuck you.

not just boring, really really stupid plot, really bad writing, bad acting, just all bad. its just a soap opera for kinds in their 20s.

Die

Lost, Dr. Who, The Office, Family Guy and a shit ton of other crap.

Wait, how can a fandom sully a work itself?

How can a fan base ruin a tv show? You have to actively seek them out in the first place for them to ruin anything. My neighbor having a bunch of sons of anarchy merchandise doesn’t effect the show at all so I’m kind of lost as to how a group of fans can ruin something. Unless you’re a hipster faggot who can’t like something if a bunch of other people do to

Family Guy is the worst show I've ever seen in my life. I have no idea why that shitfest is still even remotely popular. The first seasons were okay. The later seasons though are the absolute worst. You can just tell that Seth McFarlane is trying waaaaay too hard to be funny. It's all forced humor, which always fails to get a laugh. Someone needs to tell that faggot that being edgy or random doesn't automatically mean it's funny. You actually need to be funny to make shock humor and slapstick work, otherwise it's just mindless garbage like Family Guy is known for.

Also, how long is the Meg abuse going to last. We get it. She's a human punching bag. It was funny the first time, now it's just completely run into the ground. I'd call it a dead horse, but at this point, it's just a pile of maggots and the remaining bones that the horse left behind as it slowly decayed.

That's why i rather live with my opinions shut instead having troubles

Jesus what a sub-humanoid

Boo hoo. I dissed Family Guy. Sue me.

>Edgy mcedgelord

Band of Brothers, obvious troll is obvious.

Agreed

>Normal MC Norman

>Everything is edgy if I disagree with it

Quit being a fucking faggot please.

samefag

Wouldn't say this show is overrated, it just has a huge cult following.

Nope. Sorry you can't accept the fact that multiple people think you're a faggot.

Lol pwned

check'd