HOLY SHIT Sup Forums AND DRUMPF BTFO

fresh and exciting twist on the "trump is like hitler" meme

>stop
>check flag
>hide post

It's funny how Islam is a thorougly Nazi religion, with exceptionalism, ethnic purges and so on.
Looks like SJWs never read Qur'an.

Ban Canadians

Inb4 that Hitler quote about how Islam should've won

the liberals are going to make Hitler likable to the general public

Fuck this country.

Meanwhile, back in reality:

I agree. Fuck Canada. I blame them.

I mean, why would a cartunist stop for a second and search about Hitler's stance on muslims? He's only looking to entertain the other ignorant Trump hating bases.

What can I say, Trump's a winner!

Yeah, closing the borders was what Hitler had in mind. If only those racist Poles and French didn't close their borders to him, WW2 could have been avoided.

Sure thing Canacuck

We need to ban canacuck on Sup Forums

Why do I always feel happy and refreshed after looking at Hitler or a drawing of him

Hitler loved Muslims

His spirit is on the verge of rising again.

Wrong arm

Hitler even praised Islam. It makes sense that Germany is taking in millions of Muslims. Instead of a 4th Reich they will have a 1st caliphate.

Hitler idolised Islam.

Once upon a time political satire was actually a respectable employment.

>muh nazis

Another zinger... Trump btfo again

>Hitler being into anti-muslim rethoric

The nigger was close friends with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. They bonded over their hatred for Jews.

How fucking stupid are leftists?

I thought Hitler actually negotiated with Muslims so he can focus on the Jew menace?

He praised them, sure, but what do you think would happen when Nazis discovered how much oil was in the ME? Purge time, on the greater scale than those of ze Jews.

>Close friends
He only met the man twice, and only after the muslim dude suggested the formation of the muslim voluntarily units. Only means to an end.

someone needs to tell these people that Hitler worked with muslims

eh, what the heck, doesn't matter. Facts are problematic