Why are women making so many sexual accusations many years after it happened to so many men ?

why are women making so many sexual accusations many years after it happened to so many men ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkSoAE1bizs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because women are weak, stupid and fragile.

???? Whatcha mean? Times have changed my dude. Women who come forward are protected by sjws and simpathetic betas. Neither existed pre 2000. It used be purely a man's world where women and their problems/opinions were ignored or punished for even being brought up.

go to /pol nigger

Women go to the bathroom together. When a woman sees some other woman is doing something, she's gonna do it too, especially if that other woman is suddenly getting a lot of attention. Women are herd-animals.

because some people are finally listening to the accusations which have been going on for, well, forever.

men have been groping women since the year handprint on the wall of a cave. Women have hated men groping them since about the year two handprints on the wall of a cave. Men have been ignoring them ever since about year three handprints on the wall of a cave, and women have been keeping quiet our of fear for their lives or safety since about year three and a bit handprints on the wall of a cave, when one woman discovered what a black eye felt like.

Because it’s a hysteria and they are jumping onto the bandwagon

Most of these women were not molested it’s a big media storm

In an effort to get attention and social sympathy points they are all claiming #metoo

Who cares that it’s diluting the classes of real abused women, who cares how many men’s lives get ruined in the process.

women are nothing if not opportunists, and at no other time in history has the justice system so heavily favored women in every single way.

so they take advantage of the fact that courts are heavily biased in their favor.

btw, I'm not saying they aren't telling the truth. its just that doing something is easier when everyone else is doing it too.

If one comes out it either gives confidence to those who were actually abused to come out also, or gives an idea to those who weren't to try and make a quick buck off of it.

I don't care about your question, but part of me wants your gif's sauce.

i love it when white men treat their women like this
they come flocking to the black men after

Money. Pure and simple. If my washed up ass makes some claims against big Hollywood producers, I will get some hush money. Oh, he wouldn't pay up[? Now I'll go to the media and get a legal settlement out of him!

It isn't hard to see what's really driving all this. Rose McGowan hasn't done anything for years and has clearly run out of money.

Men are 97% of combat fatalities.

Men pay 97% of Alimony

Men make up 94% of work suicides.

Men make up 93% of work fatalities.

Men make up 81% of all war deaths.

Men lose custody in 84% of divorces.

80% of all suicides are men.

77% of homicide victims are men.

89% of men will be the victim of at least one violent crime.

Men are over twice as victimized by strangers as women.

Men are 165% more likely to be convicted than women.

Men get 63% longer sentences than women for the same crime.

Court bias against men is at least 6 times bigger than racial bias.

Males are discriminated against in school and universities.

Boys face vastly more corporal punishment than girls.

60-80% of the homeless are men.

Women's cancers receive 15 times more funding than men's.

At least 10% of fathers are victims of paternity fraud.

One third of all fathers in the USA have lost custody of children; most are expected to pay for this.

#Equality

Sometimes people got paid off to not say anything.
Sometimes people lie just to get attention
Sometimes people lie to get a payout
Sometimes people lie because the person is running for president of the opposite political party.
Sometimes people are scared no one will believe them
Sometimes people think its just a one off and they don't want to deal with it but hearing that the person did it to so many others they want justice.

>Women have hated men groping them

women dont *always* hate it though do they ? Depending on who's doing the groping. Therein lies the problem. Today's flirting is tomorrows sexual assault accusation.

Because women like to get attention. They liked that a guy found them attractive enough to want to jerk off in front of them, and then they liked feeling pitied when they told people about it.

No they don’t, if they want to get groped or you are rich or hot they are all for it.

It’s pretty obvious half the women accusing Weinstein were more than happy to trade sexual favors for better working gigs

Hollywood has always been that way, there is a reason why romans used to consider actors and singers at the level of prostitutes

>women dont *always* hate it though do they ? Depending on who's doing the groping. Therein lies the problem

Women like sex. they like it as much as men do.

the important bit is they only like it with people who they do want to have it with, and WHEN they want it. Even the woman with the highest libido isnt going to want it on the 2nd day of her period, when she's got a headache, tits that feel like they're going to hurt from just bieng looked at, and the only thing that's hard and black she wants is a bar of chocolate, preferably combined with a duvet and some painkillers.

Women do not want to be groped by random strangers. they dont want neckbeardy grognards, they dont even want multibillionaires to be doing the groping. And they're pretty damn consistent in that. The problem when it comes to accusations is that the ones doing the groping are exactly those sort of people. And because our news and media are "celebrity" obsessed, they focus on those which are about the celebrities. You dont hear about the million women groped by guys they've never known and who arent famous, in bars or clubs, or 101 other places, until something like that #metoo thing took place recently - because no-one really listens when *one* woman on her own says "I was out last night, and some sleazy shit groped my ass".

Despite the idiocy of so many people in this thread saying this about them being "stupid" or "herd animals" or all that shit, most women do not want a sex partner, enjoy sex and attention, and then later say it was all rape or non-consensual. A TINY percentage might. they very rapidly get found out as lying sacks of shit, especially if it becomes a recurring thing. just like guys who break up and complain that every ex was "crazy" or the likes quickly get found out to be the assholes who are the one consistent thing in those exes all leaving him. (yes, women do talk and compare notes on guys. its a "is this guy safe to go out with?" network.)

>half the women accusing Weinstein were more than happy to trade sexual favors for better working gigs

No.
Half the women accusing Weinstein reluctantly traded sexual favors to get the work they wanted.

that is something completely different to being "happy to trade".

Still their choice. Either women want to be treated as children, or like actual people. One day they might have to decide.

So can women make decisions for themselves or do we need to go back in time 100 years and expect women to need male guidence and protection?

BECAUSE THE INTERNET

Trading, whether it's a trade you enjoy or a compromise to get what you want is still a trade...

ay bois im 15
tryna get banned report my ass k thx

Excuse me, were you there? We're you a fly on the wall when they "reluctantly trade"?? What's that? This is just he said she said? And there's no recorded proof? Huh..

faggot

because they wanna jump on the bandwagon
alternatively, they feel empowered by other women doing it

Keep in mind it's nearly impossible to prove something that happened ages ago

They get publicity from it, none of these men have done the things they said. They just want to be relevant.

Double nigger

Excuse me, were you there? We're you a fly on the wall when they "happily"?? What's that? This is just he said she said? And there's no recorded proof? Huh..

Ron Jeremy "sexually harassing fans".

This is 2 of the chicks claiming it with him.

The pics are actually on Facebook... no joke....

This is what passes for sex harassment these days...

>question gets asked
>question gets answered
>calls truthsayer a faggot just because it seems kinda white-knightly

here's what confuses me man, what are they so scared of that couldn't say something earlier?

fuck off you limp dicked libcuck faggot

For MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND FAME...

I'd say "happy"

My dude, this is one of the most amazing gifs I've seen. Thank you very much for sharing it.

Ding ding I'm not even defending either one. You're the one coming in here with your bullshite like you know what went down. All I'm saying is we don't know the truth. Only the two people that were involved. And even then the stories dont add up. So shut the fizzity fuuuuuck up.

Eeeh, if you say that, then men are, too. Both genders can't be so different just because it fits your argument.

me too

well in the case of weinstien he was still in a position to reward or punish them. Once he no longer had power - the floodgates opened. Even though women like the pretend they are completely virtuous having some powerful man who wants you is something that can be exploited. Hopefully in this new order women will say something in a timely way so these people can be weeded out but somehow I think women will always be willing to remain silent if they get something for it.

niggers tend to be more abusive

And that's because men are stupid and let themselves be enslaved just like women let themselves be enslaved in the past. I'm not talking about all of them, just the majority. More men go to stupid wars than women, that's why they are most combat fatalities. If men in your country weren't fucking retards this wouldn't happen.

This
In fact some crackhead woman in my town is doing this shit to a guy on the city council, saying she was molested by the guy when she was 12. I know for a fact that she was doing heroin and sucking dick in school at that age and was a fat slob, I'm sure he could have molested better girls

How about I buy you a pass instead?

just look at the reactions in this thread.

guys ignoring it and calling them "herd animals" That its a "hysteria" and that its "diluting the cases of real abused" - because apparently to that asshole, its not "real" enough.
"money, pure and simple" - they think they're all just trying to get rich from lies.

and so on
"the slut wanted it" "she's a gold-digger" "the bitch was asking for it" "she's a liar, she should be given a punch in the face" and so on.
Women are threatened with violence, they're shouted down, they're belittled and ignored, they even get people like trump even saying a woman making an accusation "wasn't attractive enough"

Women have been making accusations like this for centuries, and they have been hammered down, again, and again, and again. And that is sometimes literal. women have been beaten for it.

Hell, look outside the US, to shitholes in the middle east. women jailed for "infidelity" when they report that they've been raped. Women beaten or given lashes for making accusations against men. In some cases in shitholes like pakistan, they've been gang-raped as punishment to reporting a crime against them.

and the west is little better. right now in Nashville, a woman, who was jailed as a 17-year old girl is in jail, after she killed the man who imprisoned her and used her as a sex slave when she was 16.
Now that is a fucking extreme case - but women are punished for the action of speaking out - be it legal from authorities, or socially ostracised by their communities for doing so.

they keep quiet, because the impact is detrimental to their safety or their life.

(incidentally, you ever hear about Sweden's "rape capitol of the world" stuff? Part of that is because there is a very different culture toward women making accusations. In the US, and the UK, about 20% of sex crime - be it minor stuff like being groped, or actual rape - is reported. in sweden, its about 80% of incidents that are reported to police.)

I work at a prison, one of the highest divorce rate job fields in the country. There are so many horror stories, here is a gem

>Officers wife gets job up there
>Wife cheats on him with an inmate inside the walls, caught on camera
>State does not want the scandal so give her the option to quit
>Man is pissed tries to get state to press charges, almost gets fired
>They divorce, women gets alimony and kids

Because it was a male prison and a female officer violated PREA, no one gave a shit but I guarantee you if it were a female prison with a male employee all hell would break lose and it would be in papers

I wont say its right but if I were a chick do I want to actually work 40 hours a week or fuck one guy to get in to the actors union and coast the rest of my life? I rather do the latter

Every one fucking knew what was going down in hollywood, there is still some shady pedo shit going down but no one seems to care

>since the year handprint on the wall of a cave

Kek

"oh noes please don't use logic against me, I like my boardz ignorant, herd-like and always sexist, thank you very much for understanding"

personally, I always read the "go back to..." comments with the same sort of petulant whine as if they said "Waa! Stop having opinions that threaten me! I want to be in a super secret club of edgy manchildren! I'm not listening to yoooooou...."

They're impressively pathetic, really.

U mad?

nope, r u?

go back to 9gag faggot

No. WOOP WOOP.

So they can get attention for themselves without "ruining" someone else life since its beyond the statute of limitations?

>Because it was a male prison and a female officer violated PREA

that's pretty interesting. I thought prisoners could not give consent for sex so any sex between guards and inmates is rape. But not for females I guess.

Cause they are attention whores. They dont care about some creepy guy hitting on them or getting a BJ.

They just see an opportunity to get 15 minutes of fame.

glad you're fine now kys

If you accuse someone of rape without solid proof, you should be jailed.

Because power of the pussy
>/thread
>inb4 can't /thread yourself

I want to round up all the gays and put them in camps

I knew you were mad

Lol, 20% rapes go unreported in the US. You want sum moar?

because then they don't have to bother with things like evidence, and can only rely on here say which favors them. because "women are weak"

Its the female double standard, sort of how like female teachers sleeping with students get off lite compared to male teachers and their students

meant 80% topkek

Pretty much this, I have fucking retarded chick friends that think they were harrassed because a guy hit on them at a bar

Enlighten me on how you can measure something that's unreported in the first place, junior.

>women
>ever being "enslaved"
learn some history child, women have always been a protected class across all cultures.

The problem is, that TINY amount ain't nearly as tiny as you think sister. From a somewhat.. hmm.. guy about towns perspective, it's about 1 in 10. Woman are less likely to have any moral code. Men are indeed more likely to have a shitty moral codes though.

eeeh, mostly factual and correct. a few things i would dispute but for the most part your egregious wall of text is acceptable

i might say that hey, males don't really want to be randomly groped or fucked with by anyone, either, even some 10/10 female. that's just a joke hollywood likes to make. in reality, nobody wants to be molestered by someone they don't know

even the thirstiest of betas wants to at least know who is giving them the d or v first

Lol, you're misunderstanding. This is all due to nature. Men are bad by nature and they have to prove themselves to be good, sort of like the principle of 'guilty until proven innocent'. Women, however, are the opposite. They are pure. Good by nature. They have to prove themselves to be guilty and they are experts at just avoiding that stage. Therefore, if a male teacher fucks a female student, he was manipulating an innocent girl and should be tried as such. However, if a female teacher fucks a male student, she was instead falling for a manipulative boy, and she should not, so she should be tried for being stupid, but not for being a rapist. I hope you get my point, dear user and get your things straight before making such accusations before.

Anonymous statistics, senior. They are the key to this mysterious magic. Women are discouraged because they feel as if going to the police will get them accused for false rape or make them look like sluts or dirty or whatever, or maybe they feel as if they deserve it. Who knows, I don't know much about psychology. You could read up on it and stop asking stupid questions to stupid anons on the internet. However, the statistics are there for you to find, check'em, they're interesting. 80% unreported, I say, but I might be wrong.

comes to Sup Forums asking about women.

You didn't get the memo? Every first-world nigger or cum guzzler is an inspiration to us all, for enduring countless setbacks in their careers and education as a result of their own low self esteem.

Are you safe to go out with? I think I'm in love with you.

You're right... who would lie?

No Weinstein did something really bad against a more powerful member of the that they're not telling us about. The keeps tight reign on things and only bring the punishment if you piss off the . If some skank wanted to whine about the trade she made for her crack at fame and fortune the would shut her down real fast. Harvey pissed off and decided to teach him a lesson. Maybe banged the wrong underage daughter? They just didn't count on the deluge once they opened the floodgates.

because surveys are carried out on all sorts of stuff, by companies like MORI, Gallup, in the past, the National Opinion Research Center.

They survey people. 1000, 5000, 10,000, 100,000 people, however is appropriate to a survey, at random. It can be about thier choice of toothpaste. their political views, their TV stations of choice, etc. And they have been about sexual assault.

and those surveys - and there have been several, in many different countries - come up indicating that on average, only about 1 in 5 women who has experienced some sort of assault has reported it to the authorities.

That is how they know the rates of unreported crime.

Women are inspiration to me. They have overcome so many hardships. They are like gods and we are like ants still learning how to survive in this world where women can step on us without the slightest effort.

What is this gif I don't understand.

because suddenly women trading sex for fame and favors is now the man's fault

would you kindly return to your containment board, /pol?

'Cause people call them liars when they do it individually. There's strength in numbers. And that's the reason perverts like Cosby and Moore will go to jail for the rest of their lives.

1 in 5 is in the US. It's less in some, more in some others. I guess it's much less in Saudi Arabia and such countries where women get stoned and shunned for getting raped, and more in countries like Sweden (4 in 5) where proper investigation follows each report. The percentage of false reports also varies by area.

I couldn't agree more. That's actually one thing I've learned from Sup Forums... You can always count on user to tell the truth. Great post.

considering what some women claim is sexual assault it's more likely that those that didn't report it won't because it wasn't a real sex assault/crime

kekkk

no problem user

Also user also lies

But user also says the truth, always!

Who would lie on the internet anyway lol

I believe the ones against Wienstien and a few others are real but then Hollywood made some fake plants for accusations to muddy up the waters. That or other woman want gibs

only rich men...

>Women have hated men groping them since about the year two handprints on the wall of a cave.

A lot of women respond to it positively though is the thing, as most women want men to take the initiative.

Men are expected to be the ones to start the conversation, Men are expected to be ones to ask a girl out, men are expected to pay for the dinner.

And if you don't take the initiative, and not be aggressive, you're seen as weak, ineffectual, not worth the time.

as someone who never takes the initiative, this is true. Women are dumb, not all, but most. Also, before you start calling me names and trying to get a rise out of me, I stopped caring about relationships a long time ago and honestly, the longer I go without, the happier I am.

And the major piss off is some women will tell you they want the exact opposite and to take it a bit slow and give them space.

What happens when you take it slow, you're seen as being too distant, unemotional.

And if up straight and leave a bitch becuase of that, becuase its an obvious sign she isn't that into you; get accused of being afraid of commitment.

so mad bro

them's doggystyle handprints on the wall

Yup, I just conducted a anonymous survey right now. 107% of people said they make up facts about everything. Don't believe me? Then the burden of proof falls on you and not on someone that claims outrageous shit. Surveys are complete bullshit and are easily manipulated to prove whatever you want.

Don't trust your overlords? youtube.com/watch?v=gkSoAE1bizs

you have my sympathy, for being unable to comprehend or believe basic facts about reality, like the fact that survey polls exist worldwide.

I would suggest you get medical help for this, as it is a symptom of schizophrenia, but I expect it will fall on deaf ears.