Just a random gif, I dont have more

Here have a pic of my sister

anyone?

Keep going

Dump

Any more?

story?

Want a Gilf to share?

jesus, great tits on that cumdump. any higher res and not as grainy as pig shit?

only shared these once before, but i'm bored and stroking tonight so what the hell.

a few years ago, i had a roommate who had a girlfriend. she was a 6/10 with makeup, super thin, 6'1 amazon. not super hot, cute in her own way though, and i knew her from high school a bit so it made things easier. she'd come over before my roommate got home from work and i would smoke her out now and then. i was single at the time, and one day when we were stoned, i made a joke like "you're gonna have to start paying up for smoking my weed" or something. i knew she didn't have a job, and she said that, but i said "well, there's other ways to pay." she didn't say yes to head that day, but didn't say no either. i continued this the next few days.

long story short, about a week or so later, she agreed that some sort of payment was fair for smoking my pot and sucked me off after i got her stoned. and she ended up sucking my dick nearly every day for about a year until they moved away. she never mentioned a word to him, even though he'd typically come home only an hour or so after swallowing my cum, kissing him as he came in, my load still in her stomach. i got a few nudes of her from my roommate over the years we lived together, and before i moved out, i recorded her a few times with a hidden camera watch i got off amazon (highly recommend them if you don't have one)

webm related. can post more or answer questions if you have any.

Who wants to jerk off to her?

Try that's as hi res as I got

who dis? she's incredible. More?

Interest?

did you do more than bj? and what kind of cam?

better. she's so hot though, shame it's not more clear.

it's crazy how grainy new pics look, even though the cameras are so much better than they used to be. this pic is from a 2005 canon elph camera, it was $200 bucks on sale back in the day. as much of a gift as having cams so easily available for nudes is, i wish they could fix the quality issue.

Repost a save

sendvid com/zugiun5o

Any interest?

you can still find them on amazon, search "hidden camera watch". like 60 bucks or so. i just had it over my chest as she was sucking, and it did it's thing. only have the bj vid and a few nudes i got from her roommate.

Hot ass balls...more

Her name Katie?

post the whole vid?

Go on sir.

What?

More?

She’s hot as shit. Have more picks?

no, it's not.

the webms show the best parts. she swallowed, so the most cum you see is in this webm.

Yes pls

Nice boobs.

More

any nudes?

Very interested. More please

just the few pics i got from my roommate after they moved away.

Gf's fat tits