Hey mods i'm 15, can you ban me until 2020? I need a break from this gay shit anyways. Thanks

Hey mods i'm 15, can you ban me until 2020? I need a break from this gay shit anyways. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/IAMPHEN/
youtube.com/watch?v=uB-3HqNUix4
youtube.com/watch?v=gLfEtF8Z3eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9dGx2cwCNZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also fuck all you losers, this site's gay as fuck every since moot left. all of you should noose yourselves

Come on you pussy ass mods just bad me, this is an 18+ only site right?

Ban me within the next 30 minutes or i'm gonna do irreversible damage you faggots. I'm 15 years old, a sophomore in highschool. BAN ME

Ban me you fucking pussies come on.

steamcommunity.com/id/IAMPHEN/

hmu on steam my niggas, not like they're gonna ban me anyways hehEHEH

Been about 10 minutes, so far haven't been banned. Shows how quality the mods are.

develope some self control OP
you flaming faggot
I recommend martial arts and abstinence

I do martial arts, this site is a boring habit. I really am 15 though, surprised I haven't been banne yet.

do some forms or spar with ur mum and fuck off

>i need a break from this gay shit anyway
Try killing yourself

Fuck you eurofag, it's mom* faggot.

post boipucci to make it sure

I'm good, thanks for the suggestion though.

I am fucking 29, and what is this?

Nah, then they'll notify my local police so i'm good.

+(not a fag)

It's my attempt to get banned.

this
post boipucci op

fuck off grandpa

First came to this site when I was 11, didn't understand how to post but liked the boobs. Really started browsing once I was 12-13. I would like to be banned until 2020 which is when I will turn 18. Thanks faggot mods.

Yes really, pony fag.

refer to

>calling me a pony fag

Well are you not?

im not a pony just a normal fag silly

Faggot

Sage goes in all fields

Shit aight, then stop posting ponies kind faggot.

Fuck you

Never did understand the term sage. Care to divulge into it's meaning for me?

mods im 14

Lurk moar, faggot

Fuck off, you are REALLY too young for this site fag.

jk im 20

I have
for years
never heard about what it ment and I could care less about googling it. You COULD not be a total fag and just tell me but go ahead old man, be stubborn.

damn you got me

Thats why youre cancer

You're*

Illiterate faggot.

Thread reported. You'll be banned for about 30 days once the mods finally review it. May take a few hours. Happened to me.

post bellybutton

That's gay, i'm actually 15 and wanted to get banned until i'm 18. fuck this site

Nahhhhhh

pretty shit attempt

Sage is a nip word which means "to lower" - actually pronounced sa-gay, 2 syllables. One used to be able to type "sage" in the email field of a reply to respond to a thread without bumping it. Pretty sure it doesn't work anymore.

You forgot to also correct my "That's". Youre retarded. I didnt use complete punctuation on purpose, your bus is half the size of a normal one and you have to wear a hockey helmet while you ride it to 8th grade

It works

Really? What about if you include an image/ Does it still work?

Wasn't necessarily trying, otherwise I would probably post naked photos of myself inturn getting me banned but i'm 15 so I would probably have my local authorities contacted in turn getting me in trouble.

Thanks man, one helpful person on this website.

Keep on crying faggot
also
>checked

I havent check with an image but i can confirm text

I was call WT Snacks a pedo faggot while you were still sucking on your dads dick. Respect your old fags, newfag

Man you are really diggin that bait, why would I respect some virgin fag on the internet? noose yourself buddy.

Im eliciting responses from you.... whos being baited, new friend?

Who replied to my thread in the first place, new friend?

And in a thread full of replies you picked mine, checkmate.

Sage

I've been picking them all, checkmate_v2.

Sage me again, I double dog dare you faggot.

mods im 2

Mods im sage

ban this fag too

where are the peoples' champions?

I warned you, meet me behind the library at 4. You're dead kiddo.

I agree

Good to know. But there's no more email field in the reply box - only one bar that says options. Where does sage go? There?

youtube.com/watch?v=uB-3HqNUix4

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wish to get banned? Say your Moot, post brony shit in all boards, say random shit on all boards, I don’t know!

>Quality mods

There are none

All fields
Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=gLfEtF8Z3eQ

Still, I want to get banned because i'm actually under-aged. not because I am just some fag posting ponies and gay shit.

Prove it by posting your nudes.

request cp, profit!

Once again, i'll most definitely have my local authorities contacted and they will talk to my parents. I would rather not get in trouble.

MODS MODS MODS

oh shit nigger what is you doing

That's one way to get the thread shut down, but you are in-turn a sick faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dGx2cwCNZ8

help i broke my pohone

she had a wedding ring on, how is she underage?

How the FUCK do you believe the local authorities are going to be contacted as a result of you anonymously posting nudes on a message board with no connection to your name? Are you legitimately retarded?

wait what was it? i wasnt here for it

Anybody can slap a ring on a girl and say she is married, idiot.

theres also razors, just cause a girl has no pubic hair doesn't mean shes underage, i see no proof of such.

Just some stupid bitches ass. Not illegal.

Almost as if Sup Forums has my IP logged and can easily tip off the authorities that I a 15 year old, am showing off my nude body to people on the internet.

Did I say anything about her lack of pubic hair? Retard fuck, nice try w/ your shit bait though.

nice trips. now STFU

Thanks babe, but still fuck outta here w/ your autism.

youre so pissed you posted to the wrong person. also it's not bait, im just curious as to why the fuck people think she's underage

Almost as if a basement dwelling mod on Sup Forums would give a fuck enough to track your IP and go through the trouble, with no evidence whatsoever that you're underage or even if they're your nudes anyway, as "all posts on this webpage are fiction and blah blah blah."

You're a fucking moron with little to no clue how the world works. Because your 15.
You

true, i got banned for overuse of reporting people who said they were underage. they hate doing there job. i literally can't report people anymore

Didn't even notice lol, good catch. And i'm not pissed??

Man you sure are getting worked up over me not wanting to drop pictures of my nude body for some dude on the internet.

It's the illogical reasoning that irks me, tbh famalam.

Just be honest and say you're ashamed of your body like a normal 15 year old.

How am I illogical for not wanting to get in trouble with my parents for posting my nudes online??

And i'm not ashamed of my body, but good try.

>How am I illogical for not wanting to get in trouble with my parents for posting my nudes online??

Because you won't, you fukcing retarded pussy.

I will, trust me. I got banned for a few months when I was 13 for dropping a dropbox link named "CP" full of captain planet photos, they contacted my local police department and I nearly got my father in trouble. Fuck off.

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!

lol holy shit you suck balls! Off yourself OP.