Hey Sup Forums I'm coming to you for some advice...

Hey Sup Forums I'm coming to you for some advice. Usually I only lurk but as of late my addiction to smoking weed has really started to interfere with my life ie.work, travel, personal relationships. Ive been smoking nonstop for about 7 years and suffer terrible withdrawal symptoms when I try to stop cold turkey. I'm hoping one of you wizards has been through this and can give me a cheat to make quitting easier like weening myself using other drugs etc. I know you guys are probably just going to call me a pussy but Im only coming here because I'm desperate and you guys have always been here for me. Any advice is appreciated.

Tldr; I'm a retard help me quit smoking weed.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28744525/jinx_cosplay_blows_cock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

see a therapist?

I just got drunk every night for the first 5 days and by the end of that I was good.

what are your symptoms fuck face, stomach issues? do you get sweats? mind wont stop racing? give me something to work with.

Mind and heart racing, unable to regulate temperature and appetite, extremely vivid dreams keep me from sleeping. Just all in all restless and any amount of time seems to last forever.

what are some of the issues that you think that weed is causing?

it could be that there are deeper issues that come off as being weed related.

this is coming from a stoner for 11 years.

i've heard cbd is handy when trying to quit

Depending on where you live you could extract codeine from over the counter pain medications and quit weed comfortably because that is precisely how i did it.

lol dude wtf this doesn't sound like weed side effects at all. maybe caffeine. maybe you have anxiety.

I know I'm derailing some, but pic source?

That's not withdrawal, that's anxiety dumbass.

So anxiety pills will help with this?

I'm aware that I'm coming off as an idiot, I know that weed isn't addictive chemically but I still feel like I'm experiencing withdrawals.

second that

Sorry guys, don't have source got it from a random thread... Would try reverse image search but I'm at work right now.

You aren't experiencing withdrawal. The cannabis is treating a medical disorder. When you stop, the disorder shows itself. Treat your disorder with western medicine if you just have to quit, and it'll be easier.

My real advice is to stop blaming your problems on marijuana. Stopping smoking won't fix your issues. Just smoke and get a hold of your issues.

xvideos.com/video28744525/jinx_cosplay_blows_cock

ok.
you may be self medicating for mild ptsd from the sounds of it. but nevermind all that. the post above mine mentions drinking. this is correct. first couple days.. a beer or two may help take the edge off. it will help with the mind racing. If you get chills run the shower hot and sit in the steam, if you need to puke do it. youll feel better afterwards even if its for thirty minutes at a time. If you absolutely cant eat try to drink soup broth. The most effective way to avoid all of this, however is make it impposible to recop. Remove yourself entirely from the setting where its available and you'll be surprised you ever even thought you had a physical dependence.

I honestly had no idea that the weed could be covering up symptoms of an actual disorder... I just assumed the weed itself was the disorder. I really appreciate the input and I will be going to the doctors this week to see if I can get a prescription or a diagnosis. Thank you so much.

If you do have an anxiety disorder I can tell you the shit they prescribe you is far worse for you than weed. They'll put you on SSRI's which will make you feel awful for like two months and it's not even a guarantee they'll do anything. The other option is medicine like Xanax which is extremely addictive and the withdrawals from it will make you hate life. Either detox for two weeks to get off the weed or just change how you use it. Vape it or eat it instead of just smoking, it allows you to adjust the amount easier. Also try a different strain.

Do cocaine, the highs won't mix so you won't smoke weed

The dumbass doesn't realize smoking weed is only making the anxiety worse

NO

It causes the disorder, holy fuck you aren't bright. Keep smoking

Somebody doesn't know their indicas from their sativas.

don't know if i'd recommend that, buddy. i fucked around with xanax about a year ago. it's literally a miracle drug for anxiety but the withdrawls are going to be 10x worse than what you were experiencing before hand.

Thank you, but now i´m kinda dissapointed.

taper off

Yeah.

Suffer through the cold turkey like a real man and stop being a bitch ass nigger.