Can Trump read? Like, seeing a lot of evidence fucker cant read. Legit? Look it up

Can Trump read? Like, seeing a lot of evidence fucker cant read. Legit? Look it up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zxDdUzE8l8&t=1976s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I wouldnt doubt it,

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Andrew Jackson
Woodrow Wilson
John F Kennedy
Lyndon Johnson
George Herbert Walker Bush
George Walker Bush

were all dyslexic.

Yeah, he got to be a billionaire while illiterate.

not sayin he dyslexifuck. Sayin he cant read

not unheard ov

He can pay people to read things for him. His signature looks more like an EKG of a heart attack than actual letters

he kinda was born a billionaire so yes

kennedys and wilsons dyslexia was so severe they were functionally illiterate.

if youre seriously asking if nobody taught him to read youre a fucking retard

His aids says he can read, as long theres pictures and his name is in the text

I think it's worse than that- he actively avoids it, at all costs.
Like, this man is the epitome of willful, prideful ignorance.

He didn't even write the art of the deal. He dictated it to a ghost writer. Maybe HE DID know how to read in the past, but you ever hear of politicians that forget how to drive cars from lack of driving for years. Yeah it's probably like that with him but for reading.

You made the claim, you provide the proof.
Liberal cuck

>you have to be smart to be rich

Fuck off Ivan you fucking shit stain.

>has to take out a loan he has paid back

Yes. Very much a billionaire

Question is not a claim. Defensive much?
Also just google it and you'll find a whole segment on that shit show Samantha bee showing actually good proof that orange boy can't read.

Ha, since when did you alt-right care for proof? You just shout fake news when it's presented to you anyway.GL supporting a pedophile in alabama

Fuck off vadim you Ural mountain shill

he reads the teleprompter, of course he can read

Your tears .mmmm...

I love it

Im not a woman so I dont give a shit about shillary. you however should probably open your eyes and see how trump isnt fulfilling his promises and shit all over normal americans

Nah I am a fascist not a reactionary. Trump is tresh as a president, a good meme though. We all forget the magic of trash memes

e a dum cunt. e cunt reed a fuckin streat sine

That's all he ever does when he gives speeches is reading a teleprompter. He sounds like a 3rd grader when he does it though.

>He can pay people to read things for him.

do you even logic?

Op here. Just saying. Some things out there saying he can't read. Seems legit. Maybe not can't read a fucking thing, but, questionable: dullard. Struggles a lot. Braggot motherfucker who'd struggle with "Of Mice and Men" over the weekend, Sparknote it and chat shit when it came to presenting. That kid. Is President. But he in his 70s. And a gangster.

so much butthurt

they read his speeches to him in his earpiece and he repeats what they say. which is why he talks so slow and with awkward pauses. he fakes like he reads to make people think he knows how to read.

Read his speeches. They're totally disconnected word salad. The earpiece makes sense actually. Like he's missing words but keeps going anyway as if he's intelligible

He didn't even dictate it. Tony Schwartz put it together from observing. "didn't contribute a paragraph" publisher said

Word salad precisely. Like a cunt that cant keep a thought in his head for more than 5 seconds. No over arch but emoton and vague feels. Basically a fuckin morn

youtube.com/watch?v=5zxDdUzE8l8&t=1976s

Guys a bellend