Who's this guy again ?

Who's this guy again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

bruce willis

michael chicklis

Cosmo Kramer

Dr. Eggman

Here youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY

Lil Peep. Before his face ink. And before his Xanax smorgasbord.

Lol damn

That's Rick Harrison, from the TV show Pawn Stars

lol

John Cena

The dude that fucks up dat wet-ass pussy

That's one of the battle toads isn't it

...i read that in his voice

rick harrison, owner of gold and silver pawn in Los
Vegas.

I hadnt watched this show in a couple years, cuz cancelled cable, and tired of it cuz show was too fake and scripted ("whoever wins this retareded competition, has to buy lunch" or whateever), and I am cordcutter.

so a couple months ago i did a free trial of
slingtv, and they did current seaon? of this show, and I saw 1 episode

Ric took his old stock to Auction, with No reserve (sold at any price). and he lost $100,000 on shit he overpaid for

was fucking hilarious to see him get his comeuppance, acting like an expert on everything, and lowballing all customer purchases, only to see he had no fucking knowledge and all his shit was worth way way less than what he paid.

it was fucking glorious

uncle rick?

les gold

Lenin?

that's the only episode I think i would enjoy tbh, because everytime i've ever seen this show this asshat is ripping off people left and right and he has that stupid grin on his face like he got away with murder.

Babe Ruth

Mr Clean?