Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

My now ex girlfriend of 3 years cheated on my with another guy (they met on Tinder).

After several weeks of lying and blaming everything on me, she finally confessed that she had been cheating on me. Now I found out the guy she's been cheating on me with has girlfriend. I looked on his instagram and found after that after a month that he hasn't told her. He's still posting fake 'you're the only one in my life' pics and tagging her.

I feel sudden urge in my heart to write a direct message on instagram to his gf, telling her about the cheating and calling my ex gf by name. I would certainly want to know if my partner was cheating and I wish someone had told me sooner..

Should I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sqz5dbs5zmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do it. Ruin his love life like he ruined yours.

Life sucks. You lost this one. Move on and win the next

100% do it. It's not fair to you or that dudes girlfriend.

Why are you even asking? All is fair in love / hate and war. Do it.

Do it. Do justice

You get to get back at the guy who fucked your girlfriend, and it also happens to be the morally correct thing to do. No-brainer op.

Play your cards right and she might fuck you too.

Dont write he a fucking letter you retard

GO OUT AND FUCK HER
GET PAYBACK ON THAT FAGGOT

post her nudes

the double dubs ok'ed the mission for you.
Also i'm almost positive that he knew bout you and your now ex. Fuck him, fuck her. Burn his relationships down to the ground and dont look back.

youtu.be/Sqz5dbs5zmo

post her nudes or op is a fag. plain and simple

do it fag

Don't do it bro, it's fucking weak. He wins either way because he took your girl and then your just going to look like a snitch.

There are fucking billions of people in the world don't obsess over one bitch move on and start experimenting don't take these emotional pieces of shit seriously.

Get on reddit and find the red pill forum and watch some RSDTyler on youtube get some better game and fuck bitches until she realises she fucking missed out and then stone wall a bitch.

This would be the best ever if you pulled it off.

And if you succeed post results

agreed

do it

prolly bait but replying cause of dubs

dw, no girl was ever yours to keep, it was only your turn

also i wouldn't be bothered if i lost something that legit would cheat on me zzzz

i keep my gfs on a leash personally, and don't date anyone who has good self esteem

Do it DO ti do it. AYou'll be his bitch if you dont.

don't be a cuck.
Fuck his bitch.

DO IT. HE helped ruin your love life now ruin his. Bury him with revenge.

ufff . esta ree buena :D
best english