Jews are fucking evil and are responsible for all of the evil in this world!!!

jews are fucking evil and are responsible for all of the evil in this world!!!

why haven't we exterminated every single last jew yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)#Theology_and_worship
renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/
nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube
youtube.com/watch?v=dwTTEOM_-Ag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't mind, they are gross.

Also refer to

Im tryna get banned, thanks papi.

Why not dedicate your life to destroying the jews?

I don't particularly hate them, just from what i've heard they are gross.

I like jewish peoples okay

If you don't hate them, then you are ignorant of their mass crimes against humanity

Buddha bless

Unappreciated post

> mass crimes against humanity
>being this delusional

you understand every single country has mass crimes against humanity right ?? nice anti-Semitism

You're right, but the problem of secular zionist Judaism is that it's more of a cancerout bloodline club than a religion, and that bloodline has little if anything to do with the actual Abrahamic theology. It's really just a bunch of fags that share some level of 'toxic' genetic relation of the richest banking families. SO called "Askhenazis" who are weird inbred mutts of European origin and have nothing to do with ancient "Israel" or "Semitic people"

is that why the ones I know are cool regular people?

being such an obvious jew
>nice anti-Semitism
Arabs are semitic people. Ashkenazers are not. Semitic people don't come from German-Frankish bloodlines. See, when you're stupid you don't even know the definitions of the words you so readily exploit. Get your head out of your ass, jew.

most of the zionist jewish ties can be traced back to old arab land, there just so diluted from roaming the planet for 1500 + years

Well thanks for telling me im fake

Every culture in the world has committed genocide at one time or another. What makes Jews so special?

They might be "cool regular people" but they all have opportunities available to them that you simply don't have as a goy because of this "genetic club" they're part of that you're not (assuming you're a goy)

your the stupid one that is ignorant of ancient history.

you understand the jewish izrealites moved to europe when they first left there land right ????
are you actually this stupid ???

History repeats. Jew behaviour always brings the backlash. The Jews won't survive the next backlash because there will be no place to hide. Changing their names, relocating and conning the goy to circumcise won't help like last time. You can't fool a DNA test.

>What makes Jews so special?
Their long-term mercenary commitment which stands far out and ahead of any other 'culture'.

Can you tell more lies? this is jewish orthodox not regular-secular jews ya cuck

ignore him, he saw too much of Brother Nathanael's youtube videos and brainwashed so much that he forgot what is history

the so called secular jews are the worst...they are 2 faced backstabbers

>jewish izrealites moved
That's the fairy tale. The problem with your "jewish izraelites" is they're not Israelites. TIP: they're not black. There's a reason that citizens of the modern, Jewish, banker-family-occupational-haven Israel are called Israelis and not "Izaraelites".

Fellers, Childs, Burgs et all are not "Izraelites". Not with an "S", and not with a "Z"

jewish orthodox are actually decent people..... also very closed community so idk wtf ur talking about.

but the genetic club bits right if u were that user, if your mothers not a real jew, neither are you, conversion isnt seen as it is in every other religion

Migrated to Europe and tourture murdered then cannibalized gentile children, yes we all know Shlomo

Nah, I'm not a snowflake loser obsessed with the fact he cant compete with humanity and so wants the government to kill most of them off, beginning with the most superior. Go crawl back into your deathcamp fantasy, loser necrofag, you'll never get to fuck all the pretty jewish girls and your genes die with you, as they should

Remember, I want my Nazi scalps

>lies
Sorry, not jewish.

>Jewish Orthodox
Religion
>Secular Jewry
cover for Zionist bloodline

There are some cool religious Jews out there, and they're not happy that Zionist scum have appropriated their culture for their mercenary secular cult. It's unique that you only know the former....

do you even understand what genetic mixing is ???

the only reason they even hold on to jewish defining traits is becuase there closed community.

breed a black man with white women for 1500 years and i can ganrentee you youll have white kids.

please stop with the indiscriminate baseless hate.

" we all beleive basless opinions"

fixed that for you untill you can provide evidence

The anti-Semite troll is so stupid it doesn't know the term was invented by Wilhelm Marr to make Judenhass (Jew-hate) sound more "scientific". It has never been meant to refer to other Semitic peoples (like Arabs and Assyrians).

this guy knows whats up

Refer to the countless expulsions faggot, why do you think everyone hates you

Secular Jewry is more of a Saturn worshipping cult.
>for reference, see the mythology of the diety
The star of "david" is really just a rune for saturn and embodies 666 (points, triangles, sided-hexagon).

Saturn (the actual planet) has a visible hexagon at it's north pole, just as a point of interest. They worship saturn. They've made goyim insensibly worship saturn as well, via cultural influence.

You are correct. I grew up in manhattan, 10 % jewish place. I went to a competetive high school, 30% jews, 30% asian, 30% whites, 10 percent other.

Most Jews are totally normal, usually smart kids. They do not have connections to banking elite or indeed any special connections. Their parents were mid tier lawyers and accountants.

Go to Brooklyn and you will find some old money Hasidic jews (earlocks and hats). But again, they are worth millions not billions, and only have the money because they have owned property for generations.

The Rosenburgs stole the Atomic Bomb technology and gave it to Israel. Israel then gave a copy to the U.S.S.R. and said, "Don't blame us goy, it was the Russians!"

Sound familiar?

Assume I have no idea what you are talking about - why are jews the cause of all evil?

You know that the cunts in the pic related are actually those jews who believe they are "god's chosen people" and "all goys are made to serve us they worth nothing but to be our slaves" (actual quote from "Neturei Karta" member in jerusalem) and the more accepting jews of chrstianity are actually the secular jews and we hate to use "goys" as bad thing? ya cuck love the type of people who actually hate you LUL.. source : im israeli jew yeah yeah im kike but atheist because religion is bullshit anyways.. you can argue about other religions that many of their followers are not real kek

"you" implying im a jew and not australian athiest but nice try

and they get kicked out of countries because of their closed community behavior, they dont allow the average person to join, so they get kicked out.

jews are also known for only giving helping hands to other jews, so when a jew gets into high office, he then employes only jews and they monopolize

let me guess you just see the infographs of how many countries they have been kicked out of, and have done no research into why they were kicked out

>Neturei Karta

They're feeding the crocodile thinking it will eat them last.

>It has never been meant to refer to other Semitic peoples
The fuck do yo mean "meant"? I don't care about any kewl stories about some Germanic warfag that tried to re appropriate the word into some special meanings, that's all ancillary horseshit. It's a word and it refers to semitic people. Rotschild, Warburg, Rockefeller Jews are not semitic by any fucking stretch, regardless of the Jewish crap you're trying to sell. It's objective linguistic etymology, not jewish PR and sales literature, faggot.

fuck jews I fucking hate them.

easy their daily stormer cancer

take your cruitment spam sone place else edge lord

read the koran, the goyim was made to serve the jew, and the only reason he doesn't look like an animal is so the jews wouldn't be appaulled at thr sight of their slaves.

literal jews actually beleive this

>re appropriate

Which is exactly what you are doing, you ignorant cunt.

Objective linguistic etymology is that the word was invented in the 19th century by a Jew-hating German journalist.

being this pedantic means you have no real argument, you understand this right ?

My ex was jewish, she was smart and her daddy was a billionare. Too bad we broke up.

yeah dude no doubt, just like christians believe in their pentecostal rapture 'earth is 2000 yrs old' bullshit. No matter the theology, you're going to find some dumb assholes completely missing the point.

That said, those nice Jews in that picture are probably not as you characterize them to be, despite there being plenty of examples of your characterization. The sanhedrin and the pharisees are dicks, they hated Yeshua's prophecies because it poked holes in the oppressive illusion that they so relied on to keep feeding off people. We still have their tributaries today; Zionist Jews.

>pedantry
Nice try Schlomo

Hey it me, a reasonable person. Do you consider yourself a zionist (in the modern sense)? Are you currently in the IDF?

What do you want for palestine? 2 state solution? 1 state (Israel) with palestinians as citizens and equal rights? 1 state and palestinians as second class citizens? Or continued settlement of palestine?

Jews are fucking great. Less than 0.2% of the world's population yet winners of 22.5% of all Nobel prizes. The single ethnic group with the highest average IQ in the world. Overachievers in every industry, hardworking and professional by nature. Jealousy is the main motivation of all antisemitism.

giving up the chance to have jewish kids and billions of dollars

and you wonder why jews think goyims are stupid

>settlement
That's not how you spell occupation

again, your arguing over the base of the term while still understanding its intended meaning, your literally arguing over words and nothing of substance.

your being pedantic

>focus solely on profit
Found the Jew raccoon

Serious question for christian jew haters.

Is it modern Jews that you dislike or does it include the ones that essentially founded the basis of your religion as well? Honestly confused about this. No real stance on the matter, but am curious.

I think the point you'e missing is that most Jews are regular people.they don't pay attention to politics or religion, they only do religious holidays to appease their parents.

There's not special jew handshake, or secret plot. They just go to school and try to get a job, if they have connections they use them, like everyone else.

religious zealots are ridiculous in every context. Like, do you really believe all muslims support terrorism? Rather than just want to get paid, want to get laid, want to hang out with friends, like literally everyone?

You want nice jews? reforms are the way to go too, every jew can be nice or evil i know same as any religion n etc, my point being that their main ideology that "goyim" made to serve.. which im as a jew against it

>while still understanding its intended meaning
Reading comprehension. That's the whole contention: I don't agree with it's intended meaning because I do not recognize this alleged intention, and don't care to start. A semite or semitic person is a semitic person, and an anti-semitic person is one who is anti-semitic people. The jews being discussed are not semitic people therefore being anti Warburg, for instance is not anti-semitic.

As nice as money is. It's not everything. It just wasn't working out. I rather have an average pay and be happy than be miserable and filthy fucking rich. It was never about the money.

Those Jews are wicked!!!

You're clearly not Jewish. My nigga!

Yay :D and yeah im sort of zionist (for jewish state because history tells that our nation need a country like every other nation) going to be in the IDF in 2 weeks and about palestine its complicated.. im in center of political views and i just hope for peace with palestines/arabs which in the area where i live in (north israel) jews and arabs live together just fine without any hate like media potrays.. its just the extreme makes so much noise time to time but other than that its all normal here so the idea of

I chose that word on purpose, even though its toothless.

If you continue to settle a place, that could mean increase your occupation. If you continue to occupy, that implies just stay in place, not continue the conquest. You can keep settling more towns, you cant keep occupying some where new because you haven't been occupying it yet.

Here are some stronger words that apply, invade, colonize, create apartheid, wage war, commit crimes against humanity, subjugate.

lol yeah I'm not jewish. Her parents got divorced for that same reason, her mom although massively wealthy just wasn't happy so she pulled the plug

countine : so the idea of 1 state isn't really bad idea but i don't mind palestinian state too, arabs here have the same rights as jews other than serving in the army (security reasons)

Australian atheist huh, hop on the interweb and research JEWISH RITUAL KILLING

please see
please explain your hatred for the jews ?
if you come to the conclusion that its because they focus on money, then the same ideology can be applied to any country period

>saturn = satan = el = shatan - sabbat = shabbat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)#Theology_and_worship

renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/

nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube

Saturn worship. Black cube. The Islamic Kaaba, the black cube 'artwork' in various international cities. The Black cube of ignorance, un-enlightenment. The black cube they wear on their head and worship.

Cause evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Saudi style Islam (Mecca,, Kaaba) and Israeli style Judaism are both satanic perversions of their respective theologies. Is there any wonder why Saudi Arabia and Israel are working together? Saudi Arabia is Israel for Islamics.... they both worship satan and fool millions of their followers to insensibly do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwTTEOM_-Ag

you talking again about baselesa rumours ??

id love to see the aupportibg evidence.

read the actual torah, theres nothing in there about blood sacrifice of humans.

your ignorant and scared of the "jewish elite"

your also mad that jewiah culture teaches them to be fiscal with money, tjis is why they devolped the richest people in the world.

Yea honestly I'm a one state guy, but with complete equal rights.

I don't think peace is possible with a bifurcation of the nation, I wish all Palestinians would simply be granted Israeli citizenship over night, and that they would eliminate the checkpoints in between, ease up restriction of travel. Then I think relations would slowly get better, naturally.

I really think peace will come from demilitarizing the nation. Good luck in the army though, I have a couple friends in the IDF and theyre great guys/girls.

There's nothing australian atheist about this asshole, let's just put that out there. Sounds like a PRing damage controlling JEW doing what he likes best; hiding behind false flag

Three main satanic versions of Abrahamic relgions:
Rome Catholism = Saturnic Christianity
Israel Judaism = Saturnic Zionism
Mecca Islam = Saturnic Islam

look at your degormation tactics,
you have nothing to say to me that would argue against my points so you try to belittle mt character in order to win your argument

do you jew haters realise you follow the same argumentive process of flat earthers ?

So that's all it took for you to break character? Pathetic.

>said a joo. in a part written by a joo. directed by a joo

can't argue dubs

"break character"

your as delusional as your beleifs, if you were even remotly sensical i would prove to you im an auatralian athiest, but yoir partisan view would only find "faults" in my evidence to durthet support your claim.

bring some evidence to your arguement next time and we can actually discuss the topic, instead of 5y/o shit chanting that your doing

enjoy your delusion faggot

Thank you :3 and yeah gotta agree with you about that
Honestly every peace is possible if extremists of both sides (israelis and palestinians) will stop promoting hate of each other and that way brainwash people which creates even more hatred.. hope this shitfest will be over and we just live as human beings without stupid meaningless wars/hate

It's the Jews

>tfw some aussie atheist inexplicably finds himself in a jew thread exhibiting such fervor and a clear vested interest in univerally protecting jewish character
seems legit

Jews are the true master race. How can a minority so small control so much wealth and have so much power. Intelligence my friend.

Does that mean that you don't want to research JEWISH RITUAL KILLING

>Jews are the true master race. How can a minority so small control so much wealth and have so much power. Intelligence my friend.
Cancer is the true master race. How can a disease so small make millions of people ill and claim so much life? Intelligence my friend..... oh wait what?

Zing

wow again the delusion

no fervor, no interest rather than a discussion

and im solely speaking out against the literal idiocy of the rumour you jew haters seem to run with,

as well as the fact that you follow the same methods and procedures as flat earth people.

but i know your too delusional to see reason, or even the comparitability of your argument to that of insane people

but ignorance is bliss, so enjoy it while you can cunt

have researched, no supporting evidence moots the rumour

Don't forget pizzagate faggot

Then what is blood libel?

>no fervor, no interest
>but please read my millions of angry replies on a subject i don't believe in
>I'M PERFECTLY RELAXED
>DELUSIONS MATE FARKEN
lol

>miserable
>filthy fucking rich
I'm pretty sure this would be a "pick one" sort of thing for me. If I were filthy fucking rich I'd have too much fun shitting all over the rest of you poor suckers to feel bad.

>Regular goy here, this is why money is the most important thing..... shitting on poor goy... won't feel bad etc

european jew hate rumour that states thst jews were using christian children in blood sacrificrs on jrwish holidays.

again no supporting evidence

lol, infowars sheeple over here

Aside from the phrase "blood libel" which describes this JEWISH RITUAL KILLING

I'm no Jew, I just don't derive happiness from the things normies derive happiness from. I figure being rich, and therefore able to give the whole world the finger while I live lavishly would have to do the trick.

wow your poise in front of clear evidence is astounding, or are you just posting that again as deformation to those who couldnt be fucked readung my posts ??

no anger was ever present, but you gotta keep your delusion alive right ?? how crushing would it be to have to admit you were wrong all these years..

protip thats what prevents you from being reasonable, because you cant beleive youve been buying into bullshit for so long