I literally just quit my job as a fast food worker...

I literally just quit my job as a fast food worker, but my shithead boss told me I have to stay until closing time tonite because we are short staffed. Help me pass the time, ask me anything

why quit?

Why are you such a pussy?

if not troll, why not leave?

Because I am just tired of everything. We are always short staffed and I am here like 7 days a week for like 10 hrs a day

are you a cuck?

if you quit you dont have to stay unless youre looking for that sweet, sweet previous job reference from a fast food joint, fuck that place dude

ive got 20 years fast food experience by the way

We are short staffed

what fast food chain?

and?

Dude, you quit. Stop being a cunt and walk the fuck out.

It's a local company not known elsewhere

Dude. You do work a shitty fast food job. But quitting and leaving is a dick move. Tough call.

I can't my boss will be pissed

pussy whipped for a fast food job, never thought id see the day.....

He's not your boss anymore. Just leave, unless you need the reference.

Yeah... a lot of people in fast food would kill for that many hours. Most places hire part time only and cap hours at about 20-30 per week so they don't have to pay any overtime or full-time benefits

OP, stop being a faggot and just leave.

Fucking so what? If you aren't being treated right walk out! Your boss will have to make up for you missing and/or get shit from his boss for not getting shit done. You quit already anyways so fuck em'

Fuck em

You better be trolling
You fucking quit, leave

what country you live in op. What job do plan on getting next or are you going to school?

/thread

Cuck

Even if he needed the reference he should just walk out. Mot sure how it is in other states but around here the only thing that you can say (legally) negative about a past employee to someone seeking a reference is weather or not they are eligible for re-hire. If you say more you can open yourself up to defamation lawsuits that today's touchy-feely courts love to find in favor of the little guy for. I'm in HR for a midsized company and if someone calls us for reference on a past employee (and we don't have a "good" reference letter or evaluation on file) the only info we give is their start date, end date, and eligibility for rehire status, nothing more.

So. Walk. Fuck him.

walk out retard