Quick question

Quick question

How far can you go with a trap before it's gay?

I'm guessing getting fucked in the ass yourself is pretty gay, but can you suck there cocks without it being gay?

As soon as you feel attracted to them it's gay.

I don't think thats true, some of them are pretty hot.

It's alright to be gay user

>trap

THIS THREAD IS FAGGOT SPAM.

BAN THE FAGGOT SPAM POSTERS.

>can you suck there cocks without it being gay?
>can you suck cock without it being gay?
>suck cock without it being gay?
>suck cock being gay

I know, but im not gay

calm your fucking tits, its not a gay thread, its about traps ok. Learn the difference.

do whatever you want its not gay.

thanks man!

Also... 01234

Why do you even care? I don't care fam I fap to whatever I feel attractive may it be male or female I don't care what people would label me neither should you

Its a guy so anything you do is gay

im not judging gay ppl, ok, im just trying to figure out how far you can go with a trap without it being gay.

If you are attracted to one you are gay
If you like women too you are bi
/thread

Once you find out it's a guy, it's gay. It's not gay to make out with a trap if you think it's a girl.. But it's gay to make out with a trap if you know it's a guy

you two are confusing gender with sex.

traps are basically women. Albeit not cis.

First off it's *their, second off if you're atraccted to them it's gay since they are a dude

it's like a centaur. stay above the waist

No. Traps are not women at all, anymore than an actor is the part he's playing. It's smoke and mirrors. That being said, if you don't mind being a bit gay, do whatever the fuck you want. I'm not judging.

there women who were born in a different body

If it has a dick and you want to/have fucked it and you're a dude, you are now the biological definition of a homosexual. Being gay is wrong so don't misrepresent yourself as being straight.

Please educate yourself before you spill your spaghetti everywhere, it's hard to clean up after you every time.

If you have sex, or even WANT to have sex with a genetic male, you ARE a homosexual.

Nothing wrong with that imo, but only a retard would think he's not a total fag after fucking a trap FFS.