Hey Sup Forums I was my little towns whore, did it for free cause I was always horny...

Hey Sup Forums I was my little towns whore, did it for free cause I was always horny. I was 15 (18 now) I'm 5'4" and femboy. AmA

Will you put a spatula from the kitchen into your ass for me? Post detailed photos please.

First time somebody came in you?

No unfortunately I won't shove a spatula up my ass. I have a toy that goes there user.

First time somebody came inside of me. Well, the first time was when I was 15. I had a dear friend who just got cheated on. So I offered him some boi pussy to get his mind off of grill puss. We fucked for over an hour before he came.

But I prefer insertions with common household objects. Find something with a shapely handle, like a kitchen utensil or hairbrush. It's hot.

I'll look around, just for you user.

Whatcha got there? Keep going..

Here you go user

gross

Sorry about the shit resolution My cam is trash

HOLY SHIT

Nice back dimples user, I'd love to bust a tsunami in that boy pussy

Snapchat?

Adda boy
Now put it back in your mom's room

My snapchat Is Tittle321

It's actually from my bathroom user

Thanks.

Then show us your pretty pretty hair

Close shot of your eyes.

I don't wan't to show my face but I'll let you see my hair.

spread them cheeks like a good cumslut

Would you do an enema on cam?

wake up OP! nobody here is your friend or horny. you are being datamined and will be extorted if you release too many pics or give out too much info. but i would like you to stick a sharpie marker in your asshole, gets me soo horny.
love,
ꓕꓳꓨꓨꓯꓞ

That would be a little too messy for my room. And here you go. That's as much of my face as you guys get.

Get out faggot who cares

no whole face , so i can triangulate where you live, who you are, and take out a line of credit in your name. judging by your age, meh, 1500 capital one card.

cybercriminals care. they care big time. like the 3-5 people trying to get info from a confused latent homosexual. oooh getting so hard!

Try me fag. Do it you won't. Here i'll give you my name. I'm called Aaron.

Why do you like dick so much OP

Not sure, if I had to answer, I just like being filled.

it’s pronounced ꓕꓳꓨꓨꓯꓞ. the eff is silent. i like to go undetected when im effing your bank account. thats hot!

Jokes on you I don't have a bank account. Feel free to make one for me user. I keep everything in cash.

Yup, you a cute. Now I need a closeup of your brown eye.

Do you get a thrill being shorter than your partners, being dominated?

Pick your poison.

Of course. I love being on the bottom. The only thing better is a good reacharound

For you, anything. I'm a tad chunky, not fat tho.

I feel like a slutty bottom on the inside but i hate having anything in my ass. total top unfortunately. love sharing my ass pics tho

You need a power bottom then.

Oh please do, I love a cute thicc dom.

right now im mostly into abusing fags

im not thicc

If you say so.

HOLY SHIT AGAIN!!!

Yeah, needs a shaving to be as cute as the rest of that body.

im 115 pounds

I shave regularly, just haven't gotten to it this week.

Yeah but you got a cute booty. Don't have to be thicc everywhere to have a thicc butt.

thats fine. just clarifying im not thicc

Here's my toy encase you were wondering

great so your whole town thinks you're a worthless faggot

Post more of that fuckable ass pls

Yeah pretty much. At least I can accept it. Pretty sure your town thinks the same of you.

nope I live in a little white honkey town and I'm friends with everyone. Sorry to hear your life is so fucked up.

Please do.

You were a slut. Whores get paid.

*in case
Moron

Nah, my life is pretty good. Got a stable job, friends, and healthy hobbies.

Same difference. In a way I got paid. I got off which is enough for me. Keep trying to trigger me though.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind user.

Fuck, you look like a model. 9/10 would let you fuck.

i really don't, just a skinny fat guy. this ones a little embarassing to share. i like it but i see why others would think its stupid

Don't you think that. You fine as all hell user. Got the perfect face. I want to see you hard though.

Thank you. Can I take a guess at the length. I suck at this. I would say. 7.5 to 8 inches 9 at most?

7 if i edge a few times. 6.5 otherwise

you look so much bigger though. Wanna know something funny. Try image searching your cock and tell me what google thinks it is.

kek. fucking google.

My thoughts exactly. That is the exact opposite of a girl.

God I wish I could meet someone so damn handsome.

you flatter me user. im rather plain. hoping to put on muscle this year

You belong in a boyband with a face like that. 10/10

kek. what do you look like? where you from?

I'm a 5'4 short boi with a bit of chub, just enough to grab. short black hair, blue eyes and 6 inches of meat. I'm a usa fag

Also trips holy shit

los angeles?

show me what you look like?

lonelybobcat on kik

Nah
I'm not really all about showing my face I can show my bod if you want.
I'll add you.