Do any of you listen to vaporwave or its subgenres unironically...

Do any of you listen to vaporwave or its subgenres unironically? I listened to the 420 meme song at first for shits and giggles but after a few more listens I began to get more interested in the genre. I looked up a couple of mixes and I thought they were really nostalgic, comfy, feelsy kind of songs that you could listen to to kind of escape yourself for awhile. Then I got into lofi hip hop as sort of a spinoff and the music I listened to really defined a part of my life and what thoughts and emotions I had. I don't think any of my friends even know this type of music exists, so I was wondering if you Phaggots liked this shit. General vaporwave/lofi hip hop thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=HaA04JH4YXg&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=1cAdJ3Ns1gE
youtube.com/watch?v=3GDt3xNC_JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dIC4VSUE7q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listen to simpsonwave nostalgia is the best mix. Listen to the whole video because every song varies.

This is the first vaporwave mix I ever listened to
youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo

a bit.
not really anything that i already listen to the original song but if something sounds good genre be fucked i'll take it.

Simpsonwave is kind of a meme but I'll take a look I guess

And this is the mix that got me into Lofi, I really advise listening to this during rain or when you're feeling alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=HaA04JH4YXg&t=6s

Whatever genre this lil nigga was in. His death fucked me up but ive been listening to his music a lot recently

The whole defining a part of your life is really true for me too. I'm more into synthwave, but recently I found this one remix I've been listening to on repeat youtube.com/watch?v=1cAdJ3Ns1gE

I like when it's grainy in the background. It kind of makes the music sound more insulated and comfy.

I put this on every now and then

youtube.com/watch?v=3GDt3xNC_JQ

I love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=dIC4VSUE7q4

Same man. Been listening to peep for boutta year now. Still cant believe hes dead

Just because you verify stuff on know you meme just shows how new you are. It's Simpson videos with lofi wave music it's a genre obviously not a meme

I cant say ive been a fan that long or even a huge one at that, but i fucked with his music and he was def gonna change the game for the better.

Ik what it is but how can you tell me music based off the simpsons isnt a meme

why are we still dealing with this?

For sure. Uniqueness has become rare in rap

With whAT

I listen to lofi and what i call chillhop all the time... nujabes, jinsang, delt, and stuff.
I dunno what 'vaporwave' is, the name sounds kinda pretentious and silly.

Unfortunately. RIP to peep

RIP Peep indeed !!! fucking sucks he OD

I dont think it was intentional. Don't think the toxicology report has been released but ive been hearing all sorts of shit online, like his pills were pressed with fentanyl and the girl who sold em to him is already locked.

Mostly when drinking heavily or looking for a background noise while working on something that's pissing me off cause it's slow, low energy.