So I just took 54mg of ritalin because...well fuck it...can't sleep at all..so I decided I'll help you sick fags

So I just took 54mg of ritalin because...well fuck it...can't sleep at all..so I decided I'll help you sick fags.

>ask a medfag anything...

>what bothers you tonight user?

Other urls found in this thread:

databankws.lareb.nl/Downloads/kwb_2010_3_methyl.pdf
youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

find out of i get my first big boi job tomorrow and im spooked son

Do some stimulants, at a low dose they're great for a better mood, also LSD microdose is great

Why can't I find a big tidy gf?

Because you need to be a tidy decent person in order to get a gf like that, not a pervert that cronically masturbates, that's just the way nature works bro.

I feel enlightened, I gotta sit on this for a while thank you medfag

Next patient please...

What are your qualifications?

Just wanted to say fuck MS

Not a pacient. Just a medfag student. How can I keep motivation to continue the career? sometimes I feel I can't make it

Currently Student, 2nd year Hemodynamics Specialty, RWTH Aachen

I want to have a benzodiazepine on hand for when I get into a really stressed out anxious state, which happens not infrequently. Which one should I go for?

I felt this way when I was starting, then when I got to actually treat people instead of reading thousands of books, well for me, that was amazing.
Actually being able to help, thats a lot.
Sometimes it also helps me talking to my friends, so I know I'm not the only one feeling down. Friends a lot of times help you.
Also, use your vacations, once you're done studying, well, they're almost non-existent.

3rd year Emergency Med here

eightchan doctor here, this doctor is a fraud. real name is ANOMOLOUS LPN. gave me an MRI for for what eventually was proven to be gas. would not recommend tbh

I'd recommend Alprazolam (aka Xanax).
Depending on how hard your anxiety gets, you could start at a low dose, such as 0.25mg and see how it feels, if not take 0.5mg and so on, try not to build a psychological (and then physical) dependance.

I'll simply ignore you.

cancer? doc, give it to me straight. how long do i have before mewch Sup Forums is taken over by bot threads?

anyone else?

nope you’ve datamined everyone. good job!

Is dip really worse than cigarettes or is that a myth? This is assuming you brush your teeth like you're suppose to.

>So I just took 54mg of ritalin because

hook me up doc

Yep. That's the face of EM alright

Comment on fait les bébés?

Do you have an opinion on Kratom instead of taking prescribed Hydrocodone?

>Took normal dose of Wal-Zyr D this morning and legit can't get an erection
Fuck's going on OP this shit's scaring me

Get to an ER stat, the embyotic fluid in your' hearts protective fluid sack has burst, you have until tomorrrow to be admitted into the OR!

don't listen to him. he shatters dreams

maybe kek has had enough and is making me go through no nut november against my will

How hard was it for you to get into med school?

Chill, it is a common adverse effect.

Nice try "Erectile dysfunction is the inability to sustain an erection satisfactory for sexual intercourse. This
could be the result of vascular, neurologic, psychologic, hormonal disorders and certain drugs [3].
The SmPCs of different methylphenidate products do mention libido disorder as rare adverse
drug reaction, but do not mention erectile dysfunction"

databankws.lareb.nl/Downloads/kwb_2010_3_methyl.pdf

so can i safely blame the zyrtec?

Dude, getting in isn't difficult, you just gotta study harder and harder and well THAT IS DIFFICULT, so yo can enter, yeah, but can you last?

Not op or a doctor but if it works for you than go ahead, it is safer and has a lot less addiction potential. Make sure the stuff you are getting is decent quallity though. It's best to order online because headshops often sell lower quallity shit that won't be as effective.

Yes

BUT
We need to prove that it happens when you're sober. so see if you can jerk off if yes, its the drug.

not really sure why Im posting this but might aswell
ive been struggling with chemical dependancy since I was 14, started with smoking weed but it was literally the only thing my friends did so unless I had weed, they werent interested, but I digress
did mdma when I was nearly 16, started slow but by the time I was 17 I took it whenever I had money, a couple of months before my 18th birthday I started escourting to earn some money, it started out slow and manageable but as my client base built, I was earning more and more each week
eventually I was earning around £1000 on average per month, this is great as an income but definitely bad for my drug habit, by the time I was 19 it got to the point where I was microdosing mandy all day every day except when I was working, and getting ruined on the weekends unless I had a booking

cont in another textwall post

cont

shortly after that I realised how much I was dependant on it so I quit, took a break from work and went old turkey, I managed to quit but my other haits got worse, I started smoking weed every day, and occasionally drinking, at first it was manageable but eventually as my tolerance grew I smoked and drank more and more
eventually my parents decided to kick me out cause of my drug habit, I honestly cant blame them, if I were them I wouldnt put up with my behaviour, the only place I had to go was my mothers house, and lets just say that it isnt the best environment, after a year and a half I was a total alcoholic mess skipping weed entirely for cheap cider, and all I wanted was for it to be over, I tried to kill myself but didnt pick the best methods, eventually I met an older guy who took me in, at the time I think I was just so thankfull to have someone who didnt treat me like shit that I deluded myself into thinking I loved him, but I knew I didnt
after a year I realised that I was incredibly unhappy, and left him, moved back in with my dad and step mum and worked (not escouting) to pull my weight, through Sup Forums I met my curent bf, got to know him well before meeting him, met up, and moved in
things are going much better now, Ive largely eliminated my cravings and (unless Im extremely stressed) I can always control myself

tldr; sorry for the text wall, just ignore me

I've tried some from moon-botanicals I think, it worked really well without making me drowsy. Would you know of any decent online dealers?

Well, my personal opinion?, opoids have a huge ass abuse potential, those shits are super addictive, they are causing a huge amount of damage on the population, some of them need surgery and they're treated with opioids instead.
For whats left, Kratom...? Yeah....

hold on. lemme read.

I don't use kratom myself but I have read enough about it to know that it is a safer alternative to opiate painkillers. The worst withdraws that you can get from kratom are about a week or two of flu like symptoms. It can be addictive but it is much less abusable and much easier to quit.

quick version is I had a destructive lifestyle, it got worse, then better

hemodynamics, what a pussy

> Maxillofacial surg, 5th year

wow, amazing story, glad to hear you did correctly, proud of you bro, you should leave it for good. is it worth it anymore? like the old days? nah, dont think so...

Nope.
That's another guy's job.

What do you do?

Some of us prefer to use the brain, cutting and satpling, pff. Long ago.

It's almost a 2-fold thing.

Hospital: Things like maxillomandibular advancements, osteotomies, cancer resections of the head and neck region, etc. Basically, if someone has a smashed face, or a cancer in their head and neck region, or if they have very poorly aligned teeth, I take care of that.

Private Clinic: Wisdom teeth, complicated extractions, implants, bone and soft tissue grafts

Try using your brain when the 20 year old kid who jumped off the roof of their house in a drunken haze comes to your OR with a stick up their maxillary sinus and their lower jaw snapped in 4 pieces.

How do you get there in terms of schooling?

OP you fool you're going to inundated with cretins who don't have free health care in their state!
Your thread will be nothing but Americans asking about their infected toes because of diabetes.

4 years science bachelor undergrad, 4 years dentistry, 1 year general dentistry residency in the hospital, and then 6 years (currently on my 5th) of Maxillofacial surgery.

During our Maxillofacial surgery residency, we get an MD, a masters in oral pathology, and a board certification for oral and maxillofacial surgery.

14/15 years done after highschool. 1 more to go Sup Forumstards. Unless I get accepted into that 2 year trauma fellowship I have been eying.

Nope, I think THAT scheme only works on first world hospitals, you need to travel more dude, countries like Mexico or Colombia, those guys have horrible public health services, you die waiting for your turn to be atendend, and given a day for a year long, you'd be surprised if you knew how many files are trashed there (people that couldnt make it)

Literal autist. I am a surgical resident in the USA, and I am explaining what I do.

Using your brain means not ignoring what you've learnt through the whole career dude, duh.

I was talking within the parameters that you set. The options were:
- Surgery
- Using your brain

Wow, congrats, nice to hear that, it's great, really dude..
Where are you from?

Northeastern USA

dentalfags get an MD for just doing Step 1?!

went through 4 years of medschool retard, while on-call for about a third of the time.

nm

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw

you went thru 4 years of dental school and only took CBSE how is that the same as med school

An autist needs help at

How much hydrocodone can get you hooked?

Taking some for post op pain... spaces me the fuck out man.

Not op or a doctor but the most important thing is to take them as perscribed and don't ever take them to deal with emotional pain.

So much this.

what kinda medfag are you? I'm planning on going for my EMT license just because i wanna learn some worthwhile shit

>EMT license great go for it
you just basically learn a lot more asnd have waay more experience when you reach that point at the uni.
I'm just like any other person, like you.

tight. keep doing what you are doing