Pedo general thread

Pedo general thread

>REEE I DON'T LIKE THIS
it's normal to have sexual attraction to kids and it doesn't directly hurt them.
They only get "traumatized"after society tells them they should be.

Source: Rind, B; Tromovitch P Bauserman R (1998)."A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples"(PDF).Psychological Bulletin.124(1): 22–53.doi:10.1037/0033-2909.124.1.22

>B-but I disagree based on emotions!!
Kill yourself sjw, and take your regressive ideologies with you.

lol nice try op to much though for Sup Forums. fuck of back to pol fucking degenerate.

Is basic sentence structure not in your field of skills?

>Jacks it to trap threads
>Calls others degenerate
>Has no argument

Point out the facts and the sjws just name call and REE

The fuk is this

It clearly says pedo general dumbass
Have you been outside of this cesspool?
Do you know what general are?

Every day I get closer and closer to this little girl. God I just want her so badly. Why must society hate my love and I? What kind of fuking degenerates promote homosexuality but be such cunts when it comes to age.

>hur dur too immature to consent

What's wrong with you? You seem kinda mad for some reason.

>pol
I fucking hate this normie infested board

question mark

>Why must society hate my love and I? What kind of fuking degenerates promote homosexuality but be such cunts when it comes to age.

This. If she says yes it's consent. It doesn't fucking matter if you like it or not.

What's the age difference between you two anyway? While age doesn't matter for sex it does matter if you want advice

Moralfags have nothing to dispute
topkek

See

She's 15 and I'm 20. We don't talk about sex, but it's implied in a relationship. Reguardless, people would shun a relationship for such a silly thing.

bitch

Lol, I was fucking my wife when she was 16 and I was 23. She still looks just as good

M8 that's not even bad
Most the civilized world has the age of consent between 14 and 16. America babies young adults a bit longer to between 16 and 18 depending on the state
Triggered much?

This
All they have are emotions

Such as
Demonstrate they have no argument

How young is too young?

It's case by case just like everything else in the world

Once it doesn't tear her vagina just send it

If you can't trust them to survive completely on their own and make their own decisions, form their own opinions, interact at a normal social level, and understand advanced concepts (such as love, religion, relationships, sacrifice, patience, etc...) they cannot give INFORMED consent, and therefore should not be solicited for sex.

> B-but, this study says it's okay for me to have sex with 4 year olds...

There have also been studies that said vitamin C cures cancer, and that women would become barren if they rode a train. Biased, retarded data does not make a good study and you CANNOT EVER base an argument on a single study for that very reason.

Kill me for taking the bait but Christ I hate you people so much.

No where did it say 4 year olds

Besides they can give by your definition"informed consent" well before 18.
Most probably at 13 or 14 and some at 10

However, the study was based on the harm done to the child, not directly about morality or ethics. Yet you can argue that if no one gets hurt, it's ethical.

Previous, unrelated studies by different authors have no merit in deciding whether or not this study is replicable in a blind study.

Some day you'll grow up and not be so hateful and bigoted.

I would never trust a fourteen year old to make irreversible life decision you moron. Paedophilia causes severe psychological damage in every case and you are ignoring fact.

Hey fellas