I work at McDonalds. Ask me anything

i work at McDonalds. Ask me anything

Do you work at McDonalds?

Where the hell are my keys???? Im sure I put them on my desk

Why don't you get a real job?

Yes.
Have you checked your counter?
The store is right by campus and pays me well enough for a college student. Well the pay is eh but the hours make up for it

Do they really make big macs out of clown meat?

Are you cute?

No, that was the limited time grand mac and mac jr. Wish they would bring it back.
If you consider slightly overweight and stressed cute

When will they start selling the fried roaches that fall in the deep fryer?

I've never had that happen to me while working because roaches aren't common where I am, but there are flies but they don't come into the kitchen often. They like the sweet stuff at front counter.

>comes to 4 chan to pick up chicks

Ever fucked with someone's food?

Do you get free fries? Are you allowed to take some of the toys?

Did you know the McDonald's in upper Darby PA on street road serves pizza?

Yeah, only co-workers though. Sometimes we fuck up food but send it anyway though. Nothing crazy. Just like sometimes we have an extra pickle stuck to another, or we're missing a pickle.
We get a half off discount but we eat random shit throughout the day
No, I don't live in PA, but I heard there was a McD that had pizza. Is it any good?

pic of hand + timestamp?

How bad do you fucking hate it.

Where you is?

McDonalds was my first job during high school worked there for 6 years. Don't put up with their shit.

Can I have a two McChickens with Cheese ? and a large Coke No Ice ?

Worked for Mcdonalds when I was 16... much easier to find a better job.

Work on campus for the IT department

>worked for 6 years
Wow you fucking pathetic faggot

Co-Workers make it fun. Everyone in kitchen has a great sense of humor. We get in trouble with front counter because we do fucked up shit. No cameras in there so we fuck with each other all the time. Putting pickles down shirts, slapping buns on people's backs, etc.
I don't mind it, my bosses aren't all bad.
New Hampshire
That'll be 3.03 at the second window.
That sounds worse than McDonalds

I'm in college too, but I quit fast food as soon as I started. It's fucking easy, but you get comfortable working there and no one respects you when you say you work at a fast food place, especially McDonald's. It also makes you fat too. I'd quit if I were you, but judging off that timestamp I can tell you're a comfortable ugly fat slob lol.

Playing phone games at work is worse than McDonalds? You must be high

>I can tell you're a comfortable ugly fat slob
got got sausage fingers, yeah. But I'm not too overweight. I'm not posting a picture of myself online let alone Sup Forums so I have no way of proving myself, so I don't really care. I am a slob though.
Is that all IT does? IT my school they act all high-brow and condescending whenever you ask for help and shit

How often do you deal with diapers that are not on the bathroom? Any stories of bad parents?

Is everything really made in a five-star kitchen?
Whats your favorite meal?

my ex gf used to work at Mcdonald's, was hard on her feet

IT are lazy as fuck and don't want to help anyone because they are too busy playing phone games while Office installs. I loved that job

People just tuck the diaper into the trash under the sink. Makes the whole room smell like shit. Well shittier than a regular bathroom. As for parents, we had some lady yell at her kid in the lobby during rush hour over a happy meal toy.
Not 5-Star, but we update often and clean frequently. When not cook or making sandwiches, we clean. As for my favorite mean, I get a signature crafted sweet bbq bacon sandwich with only bacon, crispy chicken and artisan roll, add mac sauce. Shit is cash.
Yeah you walk all around the store all the time. It can be bad when you're cooking all meats and you have to walk to back wall where the fryers are then back to the grills over and over during a rush.
I might check that out depending on pay, but I don't mind working at McDonalds.

hook me up with my ex gf

I would if I could bud

Another would a sporting goods store. Except for holidays there was never very much to do so it was very low stress

im currently looking for a job and im thinking of applying for mcdonalds, is it as bad as people say it is? and am i just better off looking for a differnt job

u ever shove fires up ur dick

how do you make chicken nuggets

again, I'm happy with McD's. Till it's a problem I'll stay there. Also I don't have sport's goods place near me. Just a walmart.
It's pretty good pay with good hours if you ask nicely. If you're lucky you get really awesome people with you. In the 2 stores I've worked at, (filled for another store) the grill people were all super layed back and chill. Service you can;t really get away with shit and you have to deal with people, but grill is awesome imo. I would recommend it for people looking for a quick job/buck

Craziest shit you've seen?

Nope.
They come frozen in bags then we put them in a smaller freezer, then when we need to cook them, we put them in the fryer for about 3:30. Bags are about ~20 nuggets. We usually make double bags though because we can fit 2 bags in one fryer basket.

why is the icecream machine always "broken"?

Craziest order: 25 McDoubles, 25 Large fry, 25 Large soda. I guess it was for some party or something. To put how much food that is into perspective, we can cook 8 10:1 (Reg meat. So what we put on hamburgers and shit) at once, and we took 50 patties. We keep about 2-3 trays of 8 at a time. Shit sucked.
Craziest thing I've seen? During the Rick and morty szechuan sauce shit, we had dozens of people coming into our store asking for the sauce and yelling R&M quotes, demanding we sell the sauce and that we're keeping it for ourselves. We didn't even get any of it shipped in. We weren't a participating store.

Ours has never broke before. Our shake machine broke once, but it was because some jack-off bumped into it, knocked something loose then it clogged.

Have to ask, but were you around when the Rick and Morty sauce craziness happened? Did your store get any tards showing up chanting about pickles and the like?

I mentioned it in my last post, ()
but yeah. It was awful. They honestly thought we were hiding the sauce from them.

Do you use old side-by side fry vats? Are they drained at night, outside, rotated to be cleaned, or somehow elsewise? How thick and how old is your griddle? Do you use an ansul brand fire suppression system? What kind of mats, if any, do you use? How long are meats allowed to stay after cooking and what is your average ticket time? How cold is your deep-freezer if you have one?

Sorry, I'm exhausted. Thanks, and I hope you keep your job until something better opens up. Be safe, stay warm, goodnight.

Christ, are you trying to pull a McDonald's heist or something?

You still enjoy the menu?

fry vats are pic related

They are drained/cleaned throughout the day, at least once a week, we drain them fully and clean as much as we can.
Griddles I'd say are about 2ft/2ft with 2 griddles per full machine. Our griddles are relatively new, but not brand new because we get hand-me-downs from sister stores.
I'm not sure of the brand of our fire suppression systems, but we do have fire extinguishers in plenty of parts in the store. Ansul sounds familiar though?
Define what you mean by mats. Like the Teflon used on griddles?
Meats can stay in cabinets anywhere from 10-30 minutes, depending on the kind of meat iirc. There are timers that tell us when to throw shit out, it's not a manual timer.
When I'm making sandwiches with the best guys in our grill, ticket time is around 30-50 seconds. 60+ seconds isn;t very good for me. anything over 80 is abysmal. The main thing that slows ticket times are breakfast sandwiches at night. After like 2:00 that shit is cook to order.
I'm not sure what our deep freezer temp is. I think around 12 degrees f? I'm not in charge of that

Hope that helps you

Yeah, most of it. I don't like the sausage burritos, but they're a buck so who cares

wanna be my gf?

I'd be your gf (male)

why?

not me, but I am a guy. Also im not gay

what? i'm confused

How much food goes to waste everyday? Can't the store do something about it?

op, date me

we don't waste too much. We're very good about cooking only what we need. The main ting that we waste is oil when we take the shit out of the fryer, it can drip the oil onto the floor
the person who said "gf (male)" wasn't me. I'm a man and I'm not interested in men.
are you a woman in the NH area?

i'm a transgender mtf

why does it always seem like they don't want to give me ketchup at the drive thru window? Whenever I've asked for it at the order screen theyve forgot it, so now I just ask the person when I get the food. Also, why are the packets stuck together sometimes

How long do you plan on staying at McD's? Also post coworkers ass.

you got a dick or nah? also you passable? i don;t know how real that shit gets but I don;t think I'd like that shit. you do you though
ketchup packets aren't on the order screen. sauce for nuggets and such are, but not ketchup. So they aren't forgetting it, the drive thru person who took your order knows but not the people up front putting your shit in a bag. The packets can be stuck together due to some dumbass popping one then we have to clean all the packets off, and sometimes a little ketchup stays on, making packets stick.
I don't have pics of an ass but I have a co-worker trying to hump another male co-worker.

How long did it take to hear back after you applied

also I plan to stay as long as I'm in school as long as the place doesn't go to shit

A couple hours later. Most McD's will take whatever they can get and jump on people who look reliable.

Do your parents pay for college or the gov?

i sell my gay ass to pay for college, thought you knew

>comes to Sup Forums to pick up traps
Ftfy

my parents signed a loan when I first entered college, the rest is up to me making the govt pay for it while I try to pay them back later.

not a trap if you like it

that makes absolutely no sense.

i will hold you down and kiss your face repeatedly

Wtf

Why do the buttermilk crispy tenders take so goddamn long to cook?

Wait whathappened

You think its weird that I ask for regular honey packets with my chicken nuggets?

this boner happened. now come here, give grimace a kiss

Tenders don't take that long to cook imo, about the same as nuggets. The crispy chicken fillet takes a while though, because they have a lot more meat than mcchicken
nah, I've heard worse.

i don't think so. i studied tae kwon do and i'm lvl 9 black belt in ju jitsu. i'll roundhouse you in the eye.

followup question

is there anyway to order just sauce packets only?

like lots of them?

Why don't you people ever have habanero ranch? Are you a west coast mcd's worker(mostly Mexican) or an east coast mcd's worker(mostly black).

prove your gayness, i will if you will

Dude I'm in Manchester NH lol

Do you like cleaning out the grease traps?

Idk which is worse siracha mac sauce or harbenro ranch

i've had the tenders at two different locations and they sucked both times. is it shitty service or are they actually shit?

also, whats the normal turn around on managers? one location near me almost always fucks my order up, and every time i go in it's a different manager. the location 8 miles away kicks ass, is quick with orders, and it's the same peeps. both have the same owner.

yeah those suck. the signature sauce is aight tho

Dude ive had them 2 different times and they suprised me by how fucking crispy good they were. They are what i thought chic fil a was like when every one hyped it up to me. They always taste like they just made them.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is. We have a lot, so bulk isn't hard to get
East Coast. Only 1 black employee though
Damn, nice. I'm not in Manchester, but nice to know there are other NH fags here
No. They're hot if you don't wear gloves, it smells, and when the new guys do it, they spill it on the ground.
Stores tend to fuck up tenders easy. They have to thaw for a certain amount of time because we don;t cook them frozen, and people just cook them frozen anyway, making them garbage, or people are afraid that they'll sell out quick so they make a lot at once and they sit in cabinets for a while. They're hard to get right but they're damn good when they are.

Ive never heard of that is it new? And how was the scheuan sauce?

How do you find time to manage all that pussy you're getting?

nice, i'm gonna try to order like 30-50 signature sauce packets next time i go. if they turn me down, i'm going to tell them a mcdonald on the east coast said i could

Do you have any white grapes?

i wish. A friend of mine is slamming a mcd's chick we work with though
i'm sure they'll comply. we do anything for money. sauce is expensive though.
no we have apples though

I think that guy thought tue sauces were free

they are 100% not

When will the ice cream machine work