twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting octillary
Please

A'ight.

HE'S A BIGBOI

Requesting pheromosa

very
how are you hanging in there, Keith?

Alright. Spent a few hours with a friend today. Played Magic, played Rivals of Aether, got burgers. It was good seeing them again.

Tired now though. Need to catch up on discord and putter around a bit.

You?

Sticc or THICC?

>Rivals of Aether
good game, haven't played it myself but seen others play it
im good, played a bit of ultra moon earlier and got myself to the first trial captain
found out that (apparently) there's no national dex in USUM either so that's massively disappointing

Honestly, no national dex is the reason I didn't get it.

The rest of the small changes aren't enough of a value add for me to be worth replaying.

I highly recommend Rivals. Definitely one of the better fighters I've played.

so far i've been pleasantly surprised by the changes, but they're going to have to keep them coming at this pace otherwise i do worry i'm going to get bored come second island

That was my worry as well. Every pokemon game between Diamond and Moon I petered out and got bored two or three gyms in.

It's wasteful.

Anyone have that really good goodra webm/gif that someone posted in 3 seperate parts for some reason in the last thread?

e621.net/post/show/496068

The reason was filesize limits. 2MB is a kick in the dick.

it's unfortunate that's the case for you
i've really enjoyed DPPT, XY, and SUMO
so much so that they're my top 3

I can no longer really tell which were my favorite gens mechanically and which I remember fondly out of nostalgia.

But in a very real way I enjoy pokemon as a world far more than I enjoy the games themselves. To that degree Hoenn is my favorite.

Maybe I'm just a slut for trumpets.

>I enjoy pokemon as a world far more than I enjoy the games themselves
even though i love the games, i'd have to actually agree with this
the thing that makes the games so enjoyable to me is mostly world expansion (which USUM doesn't do because SUMO)
reminds me, the Destiny Deoxys film took place in Hoenn right?

Any requests?

I'm unsure, but that would make sense given Deoxys is a Gen 3 mon.

And a damn strange Gen 3 mon, but one that really captures the feel of that gen in a way I enjoy.

I'm not sure which gen other than 3 I really enjoy but I'm damn sure it's not 2 or 5.

i'll have to agree with you that Hoenn is the best then
i've had countless dreams of visiting that city in the Destiny Deoxys film, it's just too perfect
surprisingly i've played little to no games from gen 2 and gen 5, so perhaps i've lucked out

Gen II has a bunch of pokemon that feel like fillers and rejects because it was cobbled together out of Gen I's leftovers, and Gen V is filled with "Zubat but not Zubat" because *every* pokemon had to be new.

that's fair enough then
how do you feel about this lucario luxray thing?

Zeraora has won me over by being fucking adorable.

It's generic electric furbait but goddamn did I take that bait.

good

just noticed it's 7am
im out, night box

Oh jeez, yeah, get some rest.

Night.

rip

I just want everybody to know I'm working on this, and it's probably going to be shaded to help distinguish darkrai's overlapping parts