Admit it. SS uniforms are really fucking hot

Admit it. SS uniforms are really fucking hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEle_DLDg9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=otUTtkSkuTs
youtube.com/watch?v=v4ea-0r0oww&t
youtube.com/watch?v=13edJd-INk4
youtube.com/watch?v=JH9Rnob9z2M
youtube.com/watch?v=2p2rBMXemnU
youtu.be/hZWn0zL0LHc?t=2m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, you just fetishize nazis

Because they're usually hot just like their uniforms.

So it's not just me... that's good to know.

No shame.

I find it hilarious that the SS officers had skulls on their caps. It's like they knew they were the bad guys.

So are you a femanon?

Perhaps.

Well I like bad guys.

You take nazis way too seriously
It's 2017, nazis are just an edgy meme to trigger normies.

By making them a cringy joke we are taking away their power.

designed by Hugo Boss.
YES, that Hugo Boss...

Yup. They were fashonable as fuck

they ded...

I thank him for his fashion sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEle_DLDg9Y

Anyone who says the one on the left isn't attractive as hell is lying.

Despite their fucked up ideology, the Nazis did do one thing right and that's A E S T H E T I C S. Nazi uniforms are unironically cool as fuck. They had the dark, intimidating colors, the boots, the silhouette.

We had the superior ideas, the superior tactics, and the superior technology, but goddamn if our American doughboys didn't look like fucking nerds in comparison.

actually, he is an edgy model in modern times, not an actual nazi

Fuck yes.

Still hot. No shame.

He's an actor, that's from a movie.

What exactly was fucked up about their ideology?

Still.

It's the Prussian military uniform model. Sharp looking uniforms, but unfortunately the Nazis ruined them. DDR still tried to use them though.

reminder, Holocaust never happened and hitler did nothing wrong.

Well they were designed by Hugo Boss so they do look pretty smooth but it's a little tricky to get past the whole nazi bit, plus you don;t often see too many girls in them...is OP a fag?

[takes 315% casualties]

But the jews in the ovens are hotter

doughboys are WW1
GI's are WW2
WW2 uniform was for fighting in grass and forest, and gib group blended in. we had shortages of wool, but plenty of cotton. we had all the pockets for ammo, knves, supplies, and cigs and bandages, etc. was made from a practical make up, to make 1 million uniforms as quickly as possible.

the nazi uniforms you are showing are "dress uniiforms" and not for the trenches and ta nks

Germans used the skull on their helmets since at least 1744.
Pic is a Hussar from Husaren-Regiment Nr.5 (von Ruesch) in 1744 with the Totenkopf on the mirliton (Ger. Flügelmütze)

Fun fact: The Ohio State Highway patrol dress uniform is based off the Nazi SS uniform.

If this is bait, I'm taking it.

The racial purging is a start, but there's also the fact that they invaded a shit ton of countries, killing lots of civilians. They also destroyed several cities they invaded, such as Warsaw.

Their government was also totalitarian and controlling, and information thar contradicted their ideas was destroyed.

>another reason to hate the fuckeye state

no, actually not that hate-filled, but find it kinda hilarious

Commies were worse.

You're grossly misinformed; I'm afraid you've only heard the Jewish version of events.

Hitler annexed several countries to be parts of Germany, and the people in those lands welcomed him as their strong new leader. Poland started the war with a false flag attack on a German border post, as an excuse for Britain and France to launch war. Weapons and ship building companies in Britain and France needed a reason to sell more weapons and ships, so starting a war with Germany was how they made billions in profits.

Commies were fucked up far more than anybody is willing to recognize today. Personally, I wouldn't say one was worse than the other. Both Commies and Nazis were shit.

The holocaust is extremely over exaggerated. Hitler had attempted to deport them to Palestine until three was a world wide boycott of German exports. The USSR killed more people than the Nazis ever did. Plus at least they're was a free market and private property in Germany. Their totalitarianism was reactionary towards communist revolutionaries. Their country was smaller than the state of Texas and Americans calling them imperialist is just hypocritical. We are guilty of everything the Nazis were and worse.

I honestly see no reason why people cannot dress up in Nazi uniforms and show Swastikas.

Why do I think this? Well for one: the white race is pretty much dying out with over the top immigration. Neo Nazis nowadays are not violent. They are peaceful individuals who keep to themselves and wouldn't dare go into a black neighborhood and cause problems. Mean while blacks are very violent. Not all black but the ghetto ones.

I am sure you have all seen that video where a guy wearing a nazi arm band is talking to a black man in public. Not harassing him and what does the black guy do? Knocks him out cold.

Honestly: neo nazis are the saviours of the white race at this moment. More whites should come to appreciate the pro white movement, not to kill all other races but simply to acknowledge that we need to protect the white race and it is becoming a minority in our society.

it's the uniform of losers and cucks to superior Russian men so no.

Exactly. I really don't understand how "punching Nazis" became a thing. Antifa and the regressive left are the most violent ones right now. Plus, Nazis hold no power. Why not just let them have their beliefs?

>Plus, Nazis hold no power. Why not just let them have their beliefs?
THIS SO MUCH. They are so small so I do not see how millions of blacks get scared when 1 white guy is walking near them with a pro white symbol when in reality, there is DOZENS of blacks and hardly not many whites nowadays.

Especially in Germany where that nation is fucked beyond doubt with all the immigration and the heritage gone. Neo Nazis are simply trying to hold their heritage while they still can before it's completely lost.

i like to take my swastika dildo and shove it up my ass imagining that its hitler coming to take me home

Say what you want, Nazi's knew how to fucking dress

Nazi's were stylin way past uniforms plebs

Sure commie scum.

Even lands on 88

You had best be of jokes commerade

agreed. femanon.

Exactly. And blacks are allowed to go around saying "black power" and "kill cops." So why can't a Nazi wear a swastika? It's not like it's hurting anyone. Yeah, it's offensive, but honestly who cares? Also still don't understand how commies can walk around with their hammer and sickle and no one cares. Even though commies killed more people.

How is it that the Swastika with the red color is the greatest nation symbol I've ever seen and I say this as someone who does believe in the Holocaust. Something about it is just so special and magical to me and makes me want to embrace it.

Well shit.

>Also still don't understand how commies can walk around with their hammer and sickle and no one cares.
Does this actually happen? Haven't seen it but if there are people who actually do embrace communism then that is so hypocritical that it enrages me

maybe because it's an ancient religious icon from India, associated with Hinduism and Buddhism long before the Nazis.

Yes. They usually march with social justice groups.

No, just manufactured by Hugo Boss. They were designed internally by the SS.

Designed by hugo boss, ofcourse

Do a quick background check on those who are 'offended'

The initial respondents are guaranteed to be Juden
After that is middle-later aged white women who are mostly single mothers
After that it's bandwagon women and Manlets trying to socially ostracize anyone who doesn't disagree

Lemmy from Motorhead used to collect Nazi stuff and wear costumes and no one seemed to care. this was back couple decades ago because he really liked the German World War uniforms and of course who doesn't? I can bet that if a singer did this nowadays he'd be ridiculed and the left wing would be writing so many articles about them.

I dunno, those jew's had a pretty hot look too.

>88
Heil Himmler

anything Nazi = fucking hot

Are those the magic crematoria that could consume 50,000 corpses a day?

So the Doctor's statement on history being a whitewash is actually true...

>He doesn't listen to neo nazi rock
Literally some of the best guitar riffs I've ever heard
youtube.com/watch?v=otUTtkSkuTs

why is it that racist music and nsbm have the absolute best riffs, is it conspiracy?

Not only is it an ancient symbol from dozens of successful cultures that has positive meaning
You know it's not allowed.
It's verboten and you want to know more
Something alluring exists behind the facade and guise of evil you have been told

nah but that rifle is

youtube.com/watch?v=v4ea-0r0oww&t

They really are snazzy looking.
Black with white accent (formal), can't really go wrong.

The officer uniforms look the best, the combat ones I don't like as much.

hitler was a jew working with the jews. holcaust never happened it was goyum vs goyum while the jews laughed all the way to the bank. secret documents proved that they let hitler escape and live in south america ...lol rebeling against the jews and becoming a nazi is simply playing into the jew hands

thus revealing the sibling-hood, if not same ideological foundation, of such groups.

>why is it that racist music and nsbm have the absolute best riffs
i don't know but LISTEN TO THIS LISTEN TO THIS AND TELL ME THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE GREATEST HEAVY GUITAR RIFFS YOU'VE EVER HEARD
youtube.com/watch?v=13edJd-INk4

'Are we the Baddies?' Mitchell and Webb sketch

2:35 is one of the greatest guitar solos ever!
youtube.com/watch?v=JH9Rnob9z2M

How are neo nazis so based with music?

youtube.com/watch?v=2p2rBMXemnU

these guys are pretty based

God I love Ohio

Lemmy was, and will continue to be in my mind, the greatest. If only because he was sure of himself, didn't apologize for shit, and was in Return to Nuke Em High

Shit.

youtu.be/hZWn0zL0LHc?t=2m15s
god fucking damn it

bump

This triggers drift0r so haaaard

That's Ray Fiennes. He's an actor.

I checked him out. He seems like a little faggot. Do you watch that degeneracy?

So I've heard. But thanks Sup Forums. Will be checking him out now.

That's Ralph Fiennes.