Amber Heard

> Amber Heard
> Married Johnny Depp last year
> Files for divorce only 2 days after his mom's death
> Asks for alimony

Nice move.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3609754/Battle-begins-Johnny-Depp-s-400M-fortune-Pirates-Caribbean-star-asks-judge-reject-Amber-Heard-s-request-spousal-support-NO-pre-nup.html
baka.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/barnaby-joyce-takes-the-moral-high-ground-in-dispute-with-nemesis-johnny-depp-20160526-gp4bhm.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophy_wife
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which Sup Forumsster will be the first to marry this divine creature?

He seems like an insufferable prick

Best career move ever

> Files for divorce only 2 days after his mom's death

He cried, didn't he?
Fucking sociopath cunts kek

looks like john mayer desu senpai

Lol! Where are you from?!? On mobile

If you were a rich male celebrity, why would ever get married, especially to this arm candy tier bitch?

Dicaprio has the right idea.

She plays a coalburner in the Rhum Diary (where both met in 2012).

> Johnny Depp hits on her the whole movie
> She rejects him
> Goes partying in a nigger club
> Gets rapped
> Goes back to Depp
> Cucked Depp is fine with it

I enjoyed the movie until this part.

It's the image he portrays as a celebrity. All celebrities maintain a public image, why do you think trump hasn't changed his hairstyle in decades?

This really is nuts. Did depp have a breakdown or something? Even assuming he did, divorcing him is cruel in a time like this. I've heard of women divorcing husbands after the mother dies to get life insurance money but never 2 days after death.

who cares, hes a liberal faggot like pretty much every other kikewood "star". good to see him suffer

These guys are so fucking naive. Money and fame make them blind. Don't ask them too much...

>falling for the marital Jew

You deserve it.

>Dicaprio
i swear to kek
he gets fat
looks like rubbish
but gets all the models

JUST

J U S T

>marrying a woman half his age
>in hollywood

What did he expect?

Are you Canada's cousin? Where is your blue leaf at?

Doesn't she have a job? Why would she get alimony? According to the internet she is currently in movies and is in the DC movie franchise thing as someone names Mera.

Good if Depp gets fucked a little though he needs some reality checks to keep him out of the Hollywood bullshit bubble. Hope he had a prenup though.

Just more proof Marriage is bullshit and you shouldn't fall for it.

He's aging badly.

With his amount of cash do you think looks matter even a bit?

I wonder what argument she's making for requiring "spousal support"? She just got so used to Depp's money in 15 months that she can't be expected to go on without it?

M U R D E R - S U I C I D E
U
R
D
E
R
-
S
U
I
C
I
D
E

Kek wills this bitch gets what she deserves and that we never have to see his faggotry again.

What's the point in existing divorce?

I mean, it's supposed to be a eternal oath, not something that you can leave if you want.

I do not trust in divorced people, they're basically traitor and oathbreakers

Honestly Depp could have seen thing coming said fuck it I can afford it and just done it for lulz.

proof?

>>He's aging badly.
shit, nigga, he's had a ton of plastic surgery, too.

Not that bad. His bullshit facial hair is the worst thing and thats a choice.

idk it could be worse he is like what 50

>teehee yes I'll marry you
>get to fuck attractive member of opposite sex for a year
>go to events people on their dollar
>get fucked up on drink and drugs you never have to pay for
>"Ok, I'm out"
>not even ????, just profit

If I could make this my next career move I certainly fucking would. And you call women stupid.

>give me what's mine
>by the way I am referring to your money

It's all over the news.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3609754/Battle-begins-Johnny-Depp-s-400M-fortune-Pirates-Caribbean-star-asks-judge-reject-Amber-Heard-s-request-spousal-support-NO-pre-nup.html

>I do not trust in divorced people, they're basically traitor and oath breakers

The worst is people who marry divorces. You know the thing doesn't mean anything to them.

Yup.

Fucking scumbag deserves it

How can she ask for alimony if they didn't even have children? How does that worl exaclty?

That is one nice flag

No prenuptial, he's fucked.

But it goes to show yet again that women have no moral compass, they do whatever they need to in order to get ahead in life.

Seriously, what kind, rational human being (one who JUST LAST YEAR had a ceremony where she told the other person she'd love them forever) would divorce someone right after that person parent dies? Even if you're going through marital trouble , the death of a close relative should put at least a moment's pause in getting separated, but apparently this isn't so for this woman.

Pierce Brosnan is 63 and he's aging like good wine.

Maybe Depp should stop with the teenage look though.

B-B-B-BIZARRO PERU???

It was a million times more brutal in the book. She pretty much got hauled off and gang raped.

oh yeah, i nearly forgot..
well he does all this environmentalist stuff.
how can the models stand that?
and how can he stand the models?
who cares anyway.
ill embrace my wizardry

Guatemala. But you can click on the country flag & it will open the .gif. Then check the country code

>no pre-nup

He better not be this dumb.

NEVER EVER EVER get married in California. Bitches get alimony for nothing. The divorce laws are the worst in the country, and probably the world.

I've seen it happen many times. I have sociopath family members that live off of it. It's absolutely disgusting.

Typical, artsy whore

Gosh, this is so fucking disgusting

I will never understand why would she fall for a so much older guy than for somebody her age that would have any genuine feelings for her

It shouldnt unless she did not work during the marriage. Which she did.

Its a hold over from the bullshit equality but not equality. It was considered unfair to throw a women out on her ass and in fact the idea that women would be out on their own was a kind of duress that would keep women in abusive bad relationships.

So making a husband take care of wife who did not work during a marriage was a thing. Also it was stretched to maintaining her lifestyle.

Its bullshit I want to be equal but more equal shit.

Young women often fall in love with older men. It's very common actually.
They're looking for stability, charisma and social standing.

Old men fall in love with young women because... well they have nice tits.

Is the "half yo shit" meme real in Clapistan?
I mean, he had hundreds of millions before they married. Here in Norway she would have to prove that she deserve even a single cent of that cash.
And divorcing him 2 days after his mom dies. Fucking whore. I'd pay for her to get raped and killed by niggers.

Why did she do it right after the death. That is a risk of looking bad in front of the court. Also she works in movies currently will she have to pay her own lawyer?

Depp problem is he doesnt dress or groom like an adult. The hardware is aging well enough.

He was bond. Anyone who plays bond gets the elixer of immortality

also, pierce brosnan probably isn't a raging alcoholic. Depp's been an alchy since he started acting

I get you're being sarcastic but you're still acting like a faggot.

This women is leaving him during one of the worst periods in his life, that shit is inexcusable. I can understand marrying him for money, most women do that now. It's leaving him literally two days after his mother died. That shit is so snake like only a woman would be capable of doing that

KEK

I guess that made sense some time ago but it needs to change. I hope he has good lawyers who can save his ass from this debacle.

In her situation it would be tough. She really only has a default right to half of what he made during the marriage. Also she was making money as she works.

Shell try to leverage the fact that she was with him for years before the marriage.

Either way you don't want to even open the possibility because now he has to fight her off in court. And in case you haven't seen Kesha shitting all over the place for the past year women can choose to exploit default public sympathy.

In america women can do this kek
>Land of the free

In fairness, she warned him.

>tfw Dicaprio will never find love do to money hungry whores

Save us from the Lawyers they are the ones who shape this shit now and it boils down to whatever they can get away with.

What the actual fuck?

Wtf is a tonton man?

Too bad his wife aged like milk.

Good, I'm glad she did that.

Kek right here.

Someone shop this over the image and start memeing it.

I feel for them to be honest, imagine being in their position. Women just throwing themselves acting like they are the one, they are special, and they love you more than anything on the planet. And a lot of them are so good at playing the part, must reach a point where you have to believe a girl really is that special one who won't fuck you over for your money.

>Canada
I'm sure you're just trolling, but damn man

Why the mirrored letters?
That's dumb. You're an adult. Write like an adult.

I agree with the try hard shit poster.

The more ridiculous she gets with this in public the quicker mass opinion will sway so that men have a fair roll in divorce courts.

desu, she really looked like that kind of bitch form the start.
i have no idea why that fag was stupid enough to marry her.

>Asks for alimony

Do they even have children together?

Not let's be really honest it was those faggot dogs and Auatralia which destroyed their marriage.

Once Amber Heard though about Barnaby Joyce's throbbing huge Aussie cock the writing was on the wall for Depp.

You just found out the Deputy Prime Minister of Australia has been in a banter war with Johnny Depp and his wife, and just won

baka.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/barnaby-joyce-takes-the-moral-high-ground-in-dispute-with-nemesis-johnny-depp-20160526-gp4bhm.html

OMG Prepare for 3 more pirates of the caribbean movies, he need his money back.

Mobilefag here too. There is a clover update which allows you to see the name of the county next to the flag. Clover is no longer on the play store so you have to download F-Droid and update it through that. I'm on version 2.1.3.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

TRUMP STUMPED

it would be cheaper to just get her killed

Why not have her killed?

Surely that's cheaper and less messy than a divorce.

Here I did it myself get spreading this.

If you marry woman she must know that you murder her if she pulls some shit like this or betrays you.That's why mafiozi wifes are portrayed as stereotypically best wifes.Its because mafiozi act the way that makes wife faithful.You are caring but a fucking monster if you pull some stupid shit up.

Did literally no one do any research? Hes on the line for what he made while theyre married, not his whole fortune. Thats still too fucking much though.

"""Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are getting divorced in a state which divides martial assets using the 'community property' method.

This means a judge will simply divide a couple's joint assets equally while allowing the individuals to retain inherited and premarital assets.

Forbes reports that Depp made $30million in 2015 alone, which suggests Heard would be line for a minimum of $15million.

California is one of only eight U.S. states that uses this type of settlement.

It would mean that the bulk of Depp's $400m fortune would not be taken into account, it was reported by Entertainment Tonight."""

Maybe she got tired of all the daddy / Daughter role playing?

Or just too weirded out when he kept calling her Lilly when he fucked her?

Newfags

that worldfilter on sydney morning herald makes me laugh extra loud.

Our dealings with their dogs and shaming them must of been too much to handle

the fact that he was ever even close winning a national election shows that he already done ridiculously well, its a disgrace for jillary that there was ever a time when people might have chosen trump over her

So he let her serve papers in California? He should have fucking stayed in Australia.

That shit hole is the worst state he should have lived in her home state of Texas. Holy fuck he is stupid.

doesnt matter, the cunt shouldnt get a dime.

but this stupid nigger knew that. and instead of thinking with his big head, the thought with his little head. so i dont feel any sympathy for him.

Kek, I saw this a mile a way. It was set in stone when depp made that beta apology to australia for bringing his dogs with him.
This was a novelty marriage for her.
she is.proud about being.from Texas and she married this beta liberal who hates trump.
Her pussy shriveled up 3 months into the marriage.

> Trump 1
> Johnny Depp 0

Dead cat bounce.

Jhonny Depp is a piece of shit anyway, he deserves.

I grew up with a large family (~50 people that I came in contact with on a monthly basis, including grandmothers, babies, and cousins that I forgot their names constantly) and they seem pretty cool. The ones I know are hard working, don't do drugs, don't participate in gang activity, and go to church. One of the men even owns an apartment complex and rents them out while working 12 hours a day as a welder to support his family. Pretty cool people

Depp dislikes G-d-Emperor Trump. He's a cuck.
Bitches run from cucks like rats from a sinking ship. Serves him right.

Amber Heard is hot as fuck, she reminds me Princess Grace. He probably used her in every way (did i mentioned that she also a bisexual and prone to threesomes ?)

pic: Depp cosplaying a famous manga character, could you recognize which one ?

Looks like she has puffy nipples.

Damn, I hope I look that good at 63.

But she's like 20-something and he's 50? Isn't that gross? So she's gonna have sex with him just because he's famous and as artsy as she is? Like they're not even on par in terms of intellectual level. How can they even understand each other? They never will

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophy_wife