Pics you saved and want more of

Pics you saved and want more of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dSFuCe3RJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=1dSFuCe3RJw dlirjgvd

my friend's wife blew me earlier. she was hard up for cash and offered...so i took her up on it. snuck a few videos. feel kinda bad about it, but it felt amazing. can post more if interest.

Destroyable saves
/r/em4zd2p8

go ahead and post em

more?

Anyone have them?

souce/more?

I want more. That's why I posted it.

yes

show us her eyes

I'd love to see more of her

why did you delete it?

they were closed, sorry

i didn't, here.

did u cum in her mouth?

Obsessed with her

looking for sauce myself. only have a couple more.

she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, but i shot a load on her tits. i hadn't blown a load in about a week, and it was super fucking thick. usually my loads shoot out but since i was super pent up, it was just like this thick wad that stuck to her tits.

I got you. Uploading some now...will have the link in a bit.

Here you go.

mega.nz/
#F!CwcAwJhb!mQqQQCI7oYzCkeJErvviRw

Her cuck posts on cfwives

Please please please...

how much did you pay?

shes ugly as fuck but that is one TINY pussy, jesus

Anyone knows her???

Anybody know where I can get more of her?

I recently posted a nude of my gf the other day. I was trying to post the one without her face but accidentally posted it with her face. It’s a bathroom self took picture. I wonder if any of you guys saved it. I deleted it but it was reposted.

I need her..

username?

this one?

just helped out with a bill. i was planning on helping them out anyways, but she offered as long as i promised to keep it a secret since she straight up said she'll probably never be able to pay me back. my friend was at work and so i took the offer.

i was super surprised how into it she got though, and i had never seen her tits before. so that was a great surprise.

No. She wasn’t completely naked.

thoughts?

Moar

why is your kok so tiny

can you post the full video?

Come on....

Hopo you don't lose your friend.

i'm a fat fuck at 260, but my dick is 6". so i'm fine with it.

maybe someday, but i'm still putting the clips together.

her

anyone like Hannah?

Show face

Go on

no face

damn dood, you thic

heres my gf

Please god have more

More

Show every thing else then

nice, more of her please

wwyd?

Ass???

This is literally my dream. I have no morals in this, have fucked two women who were in relationship at the time, one with a good friend of mine. Paying for it would just make it even hotter. Are you going to do it again?

dump em nudes

Keep going

yeah, i'm working on it. i was 320 at one point. i'm 6'2 though, so it evens out a bit having a taller frame to spread it out on. i'm a stress eater to the extreme. but what can you do. great cumwhore you have there.

he's not that great of a friend, i've just known him for forever. it was the best blowjob i've ever had though. my cock is still tingling from it, it was legit insane how good her mouth was.

like?

full nudes

more

np
she wouldnt like to be called that haha

Saving

Love

help a bro out

if the oppertunity presents itself, i would in a heartbeat. best blowjob i've ever had by leaps and bounds. not sure how it translates on the webm, but her tongue was going nonstop with that steady suction...was awesome.