Just got my divorce finalized on my 36th birthday

Just got my divorce finalized on my 36th birthday.

now that I'm on the market again after 15 years.... what's the youngest woman I can ask out without being creepy or a dirty old man ?
Pic related. it's me so not a completely out of shape slob

18. By law.

a 29-year old

you have the body of a 16 year old boy

good luck sir, you might be able to pull some 16 year old girls.

>licking emoji splash emoji

You can fuck my 24 year old boi pussy

Mid 20's to late 20's is the youngest you can get without being that creepy old dude taking advantage of some girl. lol

Half your age plus seven. Works for any man over 14 years old.

>36/2+7 = 25

Hit the gym first, you lanky fuck

nice gyno soyboy

This. Half your age + 7 is what I always went by.

The advantage of getting a young girl is precisely being able to cause epic butt hurt among both women and men. Get the youngest you can without getting arrested.

avergae rule of thumb is, Half your age Plus 7 so...
half of 36 is 18, so 18 plus 7 is 25. so 25 is the youngest you should go.

if you're hot it doesn't matter

*Always rounding up

ah yes, the post divorce age worry. i remember those days. that will all pass in a couple of years.

just do what you want. i could tell you some stories but too many bitter comments will follow.

just don't worry about it and have fun. I typically date 10 years younger. this summer i hooked up with a 19 year old who had an older ( a lot) guy fetish. i'm 47. i surf and i am in really, really good shape though.

you look great, man. go have fun.

If you're like me, Politician Roy Moore, you'll get 'em as young as 13.

Tasty

Oh it's +7! Fuck that explains why I wasn't invited back to the company family picnic.

Nice to know this is a common thing. I'm 31 and my divorce is about to be finalized this week. My marriage only lasted a year. My wife met some guy at her job. I don't plan to date for a while, but I'm already wondering what age is appropriate for me.

Seriously this, doesn't everyone know it by now?

I'm 33 and waiting for my divorce to be finalized, my gf is 25, we tell people we met on here to see their response.

There's always fresh faced 17-21 year old college kids looking for a new daddy that knows what he's doing. You should try it, OP