Muh league parity

>muh league parity
>epl
>la liga bottom tiers just roll over for halal and farça
a new study by the international center for sports studies shows that the premier league is the 9th most unbalanced league, ahead of la liga (10th), serie a (12th), bundesliga (16th) and primeira liga (30th), out of the 31 leagues studied

desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/liga_dos_campeoes/artigo/2017/04/10/liga-dos-campeoes-e-das-competicoes-menos-equilibradas-da-europa

i'm not watching your league

i didnt want you to, pavel

So what is the most balanced league?

Cyprus and Austria apparently

this kills the nigel and the ahmed

i'm watching your league

inb4 Nigels question the trustworthiness of the source

I question the trustworthinews of this source

>posts a monkey language

Not today, my man. Not today.

i'm not watching your league

I was never interested in watching such a shit league anyways.

I don't speak portuguese but i'm interested.
What do you mean by unbalanced league ?

The Spanish league is also the strongest league in Europe. If parity means every team is shit that's not a good thing.

If by parity you mean that in the case of our league, excluding Benfica and Porto, everyone else is on par with shit then yes

bump

>Austria
Isn't Red Bull taking care of wrecking the Austrian league now?

those are the most unbalanced

that's only because the brazilians learned it
also yours is one too
people in gibraltar speak it...

JUST

watch our league pls
after 11 years a different team could win a league
protip: it will not

i have no horse in this race, but measuring league parity only along the lines of % matches with a GD >= 3 is just fucking stupid, especially for the top leagues

What a painfully predictable era we are in. No wonder Lestah sent such shockwaves

Malaga defeated Barcelona 2-0. Bayern lost to Hoffen 1-0. The whole "only English teams can lose to shit teams" meme needs to die. Leagues are a lot closer than people like to think