BREXIT GENERAL: EU ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

Can you imagine devoting 2 decades of your life, withstanding attacks and ridicule day and night both for you and your family, having your kids bullied in school because you are trying to save your country, dealing with the dipshits that populate the european parliament, only for the people to fail you in the most decisive moment?

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Don't let him down lads.

>EU officials hold SECRET talks to prepare for UK exit - EU ON SUICIDE WATCH
express.co.uk/news/world/674020/EU-secret-Brexit-talk-referendum-britain

>The real danger isn’t Brexit. It’s EU break-up
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/26/danger-brexit-break-up-eu-europe-russia

>British Mums Are Backing Brexit To Secure A Better Future For Their Children - SINGLE WOMEN BTFO
uk.style.yahoo.com/post/144949704119/british-mums-are-backing-brexit-to-secure-a-better

>Alan Sugar: Brexit Would Be A 'Disaster' For UK - OY VEYY
news.sky.com/story/1701803/alan-sugar-brexit-would-be-a-disaster-for-uk

>Brexit 'could mean break-up for 1 in 10 London couples', Greens claim - UNBELIEVABLE
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/may/26/tata-steel-ministers-warned-plan-to-help-sale-could-weaken-pension-protections-for-other-workers?page=with:block-5746e631e4b038ba175e4614#block-5746e631e4b038ba175e4614

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/register-to-vote
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/26/danger-brexit-break-up-eu-europe-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=6DsfmdsLrKc
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu-referendum-tv-debates-big-7958081
conservativewoman.co.uk/dale-winton-donald-trump-is-he-hero-or-villain/
youtube.com/watch?v=gmVZgJiSjEQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/23/eu-referendum-poll-pensioners-tory-voters-and-men-are-deserting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xposting from another thread
>First of the EU debates
>In Glasgow
>With Salmond on the REMAIN panel
>With a young audience
Oh boy this surely won't be rigged

:^))

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

PLUS (+)

>MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERED TO VOTE HERE
gov.uk/register-to-vote
>MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERED TO VOTE HERE

Do the youth in Scotland like Salmond? Kek

Whatever the result, Nigel is a hero

David Davis on the QT panel tonight.

We're in for a treat lads

Stop fucking posting this. he's going to turn up anyway. Giving him any sort of reaction whether it's replies or even just talking about him is just going to encourage his autism.

Oh wow another rigged debate, who'd of thunk it
>Do the youth in Scotland like Salmond?
Does anyone?

Good news, I've convinced my fiancée to vote leave by dropping the red pill and saying only beta cucks want to be ruled by foreigners.

I just need to convince my lefty SJW younger brother, I'll drop some info about how the EU is anti-democracy and prevents social justice and equality with their treatment of Greece.

Also did a straw poll in my office, 70:30 on the side of leave.

True Alphas will vote LEAVE

>The real danger isn’t Brexit. It’s EU break-up
>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/26/danger-brexit-break-up-eu-europe-russia
>people would unironically still like to be governed by Merkel rather than Putin
baka

Ok, point taken.

make him watch brexit the movie

>I just need to convince my lefty SJW younger brother,
tell him how the EU is for evil capitalists and big bankers

Destroy this union with no survivors!

This

Will do land ape

My English relatives are voting for brexit, feels good man.

True patriots. You enjoy Victoria day yesterday brother? I hear the SJW's are trying to get rid of it for some reason or other

DOUBLE D

All true sons of Europe are looking at you. Don't let the self-loathing cucks have their way yet again.

Do it for him.

Convinced 4 guys I work with to vote leave.

It's going well guys.

>Anglos
>white

millipede and lucas representing remain, oh lawdy

Remain about to get BTFO

>You enjoy Victoria day yesterday brother?

I did, just had a nice dinner with my folks. Cheers friend.

>I hear the SJW's are trying to get rid of it for some reason or other

They're trying to get rid of anything related to the royals or our heritage these days, anthem included.

Well done mate, good going.

F

Thank you brother.

Sadism being sold to you by masochists, don't yield to there cultural marxism Canabro

David Davis for Leave, he fight for your freedom, privacy and democracy and doesn't afraid of anything.

#TOPLAD

>don't know who that is
>reverse image search
>read up on story

I'd give up my soul just to kill those whoresons the same way they killed him.

I'll be streaming. Where should I post my stream link for the people who can't watch it?

Burger here, good luck to all britbros trying to escape the shit EU!

We should have a thread tonight, could always ask the OP to put it in the OP

I assume we'll have a stream of the 1st EU debate, despite the fact watching it will raise my stress levels to 11

Well it'll be castamp.com/live/killme
If you know the autist that makes the generals then ask him to chuck it in the OP
I stream all the live louis theroux episodes for Sup Forums :3

>don't yield to there cultural marxism Canabro

Thankfully people are starting to wake up, we still have a lot of work to do though.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsfmdsLrKc

The Russian boogyman, every time.

If they didn't want people turning on the EU, they shouldn't have stealthed in an anti-democratic superstate wiping out all national identity under the guise of trade and muh economy. If Russia really does roll over Europe after the collapse, the only people to blame will be fucking Eurocrats who thought they had some kind of right to impose their will on the people.

Ok, good lad

p.s nice quads m8

Are you streaming the debate too?

What channel will it be on? I probs will, what time and date is it on?

God damn, I love the Rebel media. The founder is one of the most based mother fuckers I've had the pleasure of listening to

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu-referendum-tv-debates-big-7958081

Yeah I can stream all that shit but do you guys really wanna watch a bunch of scottish smack heads tonight?

I just want to see the cancer of the UK, ie the Celts, attempt to use logic and debate
Shit should be hi-larious

Fuck though that Cameron V Farage ''''debate'''' has my dick so hard, absolutely cannot wait for Farage to utterly destroy him.

unfortunately they're not debating together

Farage is going first sadly, so CamCam gets all the time to "destroy" Nigel's arguments

I visited Britain in 2004. I'm disgusted by what has been allowed to go on in your country. Best of luck from this yank, you take your destiny and you run with it.

Love you you beautiful bastards.

>I just want to see the cancer of the UK, ie the Celts

That's not very nice

The Welsh are ok with me
You need to sort out the Scottish and Irish tho m8y

I made a Scottish EU referendum map based on polls from certain parts of the country, social media posts and other things.

I think we can come to a conclusion here. The cucked cities will vote to remain while the based rural folk will vote with their head and heart for Brexit. Nicola Sturgeon shitting all over Bute with refugees will guarantee Argyll and Bute to vote Brexit, the Hebrides and the other parts have just always hated the EU because of how they fucked the local fishing industry.

Discuss.

How is the population distribution in comparison to this map?

Always surprising to see non-cucked elements of Scotland. Might suggest a less dramatic threat of Scottish secession post-Brexit.

[spoiler]If they're allowed a referendum to leave, can we get a referendum to kick the whiny eternal gingers out once and for all?[/spoiler]

Scotland's council areas are pretty much "The bigger they are, the less people live in them".

Lads, because Farage supports less White European migrants and more commonwealth (Paki/Indian) migrants coming in and the absolute fact that London is equally foreign to me as Brussel what benefits shall Northern Englishmen will reap if we leave the EU?

The bigger the section the lower the density

Freedom, Sovereignty and Democracy.

You know he's only saying he wants more brown people when he really wants less slav fucking shits and more aussies , canadians , americans and so on m9
ALTHOUGH
Not just any old riff raff , he wants the middle class from those countries.
Plus the term commonwealth immigration is use just to conjure up more of a patriotic spirit due to it bring up connotations about the empire and so on
Basically just vote to leave

>Freedom, Sovereignty and Democracy
>Basically ruled by Southern bureaucrats and German nobility
Give me real reasons, please.

>Want to vote in Brexit
>But from the Isle of Man and in university at the moment
>Can't vote to save Britain

why live

LEAVE
E
A
V
E

>Middle Class
Are you sure? As far as I'm aware, with the exception of Doctors, our skill shortage is due to a lack of skilled workers.

If we are to die to a flood of Immigrants, i'd rather die knowing that it was self inflicted rather than being forced upon us

>Self inflicted
>Put on us from London
We're not London. It doesn't matter if it's enforced by the South or Brussels, it's still enforced.

I'd have Daniel Hannah represent conservatives on every leave debate.

It might be of marginal interest, but Dale Winton is a confirmed Trump supporter. Could he be a secret A-list Brexiteer, perchance?

conservativewoman.co.uk/dale-winton-donald-trump-is-he-hero-or-villain/

This is obviously "Hurr prove to me"
State what you want, in measureable means, and we will attempt to provide evidence

It's the Based British BLACK PERSON turning out for Brexit again!!

That's fucked, especially since he won't face boris

What would she say about Brexit

WHAT'S WRONG WITH DIVERSITY NIGEL?!

>Miliband on QT

I thought he disappeared

Someone give me some good feels, discussing this referendum is stressing me out

"ficki ficki"

4 u

The leave side suggests that without EU regulations and tariffs on exports we'd (you in the north) will be able to produce (whatever it is you fucks prosuce) on a competitive global scale.

London being less of a shit hole also helps you since we'll spend less time expanding for the hordes of benefit seekers and have more money to distribute accross the country. Granted a disproportionate amount will be kept for the capital but I feel that is understandable.

All the extra pakis will move to Bradford increasing the population so the North can out vote the south.

Stay strong brit bros,and get the fuck out of the EU

Is hilton pro-brexit?
Seems like an unfair panel with at least 3 pro-EU

It's time to get around the question table

Explain to me why Commonwealth Nigel won't be increasing the ratio of European:Non-European migrants in favour of the Non-European to sort out the skill shortage. Or give me evidence that shows we won't be coerced into the same agreements that Switzerland and Norway were forced into when they left the EU.

They have 3 pro one week, three anti the next m8

Yes he wants out

>When they left
They didn't leave, I miswrote it. When they entered into a free trade agreement with the EU

Since Labour will probably win in 2020, is anybody else a bit disapointed that it's going to be with Corbyn. I don't really like Labour, but I guess Miliband is okay, where as I'd hate to see Corbyn as PM

noice.
nightmare, since that black lass is considered "pro-brexit" and all she does is infight with her own side

>75156900
I am from London, am i'm White
I think on the trade point, it's more that the UK is smaller , and thus more agile, to navigate trends and market forces - after all we don't have to please 27 other nations

>muh Swiss/Norway
We don't need Free movement to access the market, it's a meme

It's more the fact that they are talking about proportion, but not actaully saying that
Let's say atm it's currently 70/30 in terms of EU/Non EU @ 250k
With Brexit we can have near 50/50, but also much less than 250k - So in proportion you have more non Whites, but the total level is lowered
That and it's being used for "We aren't racist, we want an even playing field :^)))"

It's not going to happen m8. Cameron will stand down and a new Tory leader will BTFO Corbyn

>Labour will probably win
>Labour will win with Corbyn

pick none

>Corbyn
>leading Labour to election victory

Nothing of value

Regarding your link about British mums, I have the feeling it's correct. I know a gang of British mums, they are dappy birds who mostly vote Conservative or Labour, but on the issue of Brexit they are utterly single minded and are determined we should leave. I think they're slowly coming around to UKIP too, all this open discussion of Brexit had made them realise they are not waycist, Nazi demons.

I love brit/pol/

Most people in my office are voting leave aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=gmVZgJiSjEQ

Guys we're getting BTFO

Leave 42%
Remain 55%

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/23/eu-referendum-poll-pensioners-tory-voters-and-men-are-deserting/

What shall we do?

What do they think about the scaremongering?

Everyone in my office say the more sensational the scare story the more determined the are to vote leave.

WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT

>comrade corbachev
>winning a uk election

Cant wait lads

Don't trust the torygraph. Polls have consistently put us neck and neck, they're trying to discourage Leavers from even turning out to vote. Keep Calm and Vote Out.

>What shall we do?
Stop believing polls mean a fucking thing in successfully predicting british politics?