Europeans will play in the US
Asian and african teams will play in Canada

Bravo NA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SoccerInsider/status/851528760016990208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Asian and african teams will play in Canada

It's garbage and I hope it fails.

If it doesn't and I happen to be in a city with a wc game in 2026, I'm going to be a shithead to any and all foreigners.

no fuck off PLEASE.I don't want there to be the chance that third worlders like you will have a reason to come North.

60 Games in usa
10 in canada
10 in mexico
You just know canada will get the shit countries.

Absolutely retarded, and politically motivated by butthurt leftards to "send a message to le drumpf that he will not divide us".

Hope it falls flat on its face and everyone involved in it dies a painful death

maybe you should stop browsing Sup Forums user. Not everything is about him

this. They stated that trump supports this world cup and its main intention is to grow the game.

>Not everything is about him

its not but this certainly is. It makes no sense to hold it over the entire NA continent. USA has enough stadia to meeting the requirements. It's political posturing

Fuck off with this shit FIFA. We don't want your fucking sport.

this smart user gets it

fuck fifa and fuck international sports being used for politics

>El GringANO

this wc was rumored even before trump were a candidate

it makes sense when every wc in the future is going to be like this

shared wcs a globalist move? probably, but not related to trump

>politics
>FIFA

I think you misspelled "money"

Oh look another worst-sport-associated-with greatest-country-in-the-world thread.

TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH.

Too many countries dislike America, so it makes sense to team up with a couple less controversial countries if we want a successful bid. I know Japan and South Korea did it successfully in 2002.

Problem is that travel's gonna be hell. The US is bad enough, do we really want to add Montreal to Mexico City flights?

they would obviously arrange it so those flights wouldnt be necessary

Why not just the fucking United States?

Canada and Mexico can fuck off. I hope by 2026 theres so much diplomatic tension that there is a controversy it is even happening. Fuck this. People in underdeveloped parts of the US had a chance to catch some games if it was Al in the US but now they're going to get nothing.

>underdeveloped parts
implying they would host a game in underdeveloped parts

Travel for US fans (who can actually afford to go to games) is going to be hell. And you just know there will be several big games in Canada/Mexico that are going to be all but impossible to go see.

Fuck this bid. It only needed to be in the US.

>US and Canada get raped to death
>Mexico loses 1-0 against a European side at 94:59 and chimps out

Wow, growing the game.

Doesnt matter it still helps. People who witnessed the last world cup in america can vouch for it.

Someone might win against England in the KO round

Well now all the games will be confined to Chicago, New England/New York, Florida, Texas, and the west coast. 1-3 games in Atlanta and Washington, D.C maybe. The entire middle part of the country is getting shafter. St. Louis, Kansas City, Charlotte, and Denver probably won't get a game now

You are literally getting just 2 games less than what a current WC is

As it should be. Why should flyover hick states get to host a world cup match. Could you fucking imagine Europeans trying to find entertainment in fucking Kansas city or any city in north carolina.

Japan and South Korea co-hosting received plenty of criticism. It wasn't a success from an organizational POV and it was decided that co-hosts did not need to bid for a 32 team WC.

48 team nonsense makes co-hosting a necessity for countries not named China, UK, Germany or the US.

How many fuckigng stadiums do you need to host a world cup that big? Russia has 12 this year and i costed billions of dollars. Do these world cup hosts even make profits. Just seems like a fucking money pit.

guaranteed you've never been to kansas city or n carolina

> Mexico and USA will host another World Cup
Nice, I hope this WC will be a success like in '86 and '94. Young players from both countries look promising.
> the fucking leafs get to play in a WC at the expense of some footballing nation with an actual tradition
Delete this

US has football stadiums unused in the Summer, perhaps. Massive profits. The US also has a good tourism industry in place already.

>yfw they knock England out

Is a football stadium suitable for a world cup? I dont know what kind of standards they have considering they are always building new stadiums for these world cups

>US1994
>Germany2006

2 of the most profitable WCs ever. If you have the infrastructure in place you need to be one tightfisted poorfag to cry about it. Russia didn't have the infrastructure nor the stadiums. Still it's peanuts compared to Qatar who could have bought a colony on mars for the money they're spending..

Well thats good. These 3 countries should have the facilities save for some upgrades.

Football stadiums would be more than adequate.

I just see these mls games hosted in football stadiums and it looks like absolute shit. Im sure you guys have better more suitable stadiums

>Mexico get 3rd world cup
>USA's 2nd
>no mark country joins in
These fifa rules that say europe can't bid because of russia 2018 are bullshit. Russia isn't real Europe, they should have their own continent Slavia.

2026 WC will have like 60 teams

Canada will be the meme team of the tournament

It's the only way the US can get it -- otherwise members will vote against it to protest Trump.

North Carolina is definitely not flyover and St. Louis/Kansas City are two large cities in the middle of the country.

New Orleans, Indianapolis, and all of Ohio will probably miss out on it too. Minnesota and Wisconsin might have a game or too but not likely. Not really mad that states like the Dakotas, Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Wyoming, and Idaho aren't getting games, but more US games potentially means those people have games close to them. Now you just don't have a chance unless you live in a big metropolitan area.

UK is four separate entries for FIFA.
Could England host 48 teams on its own?

>0 mention of California
>94 final was at the rose bowl and california had 2 of 9 venues

>and the west coast

Every venue for the 94 Cup was a football stadium, the first soccer stadium in the US wasnt built until 1999

>mfw when people actually want games in flyover states

Too bad nobody gives a single fuck about those shitty states. And no there isnt shit to do in fucking Kansas, N carolina or Wyoming and fucking your sister on a quad bike in the woods doesnt count

twitter.com/SoccerInsider/status/851528760016990208

AZTLAN
Z
T
L
A
N

>he thinks anybody gives a fuck about some fat yank being a "shithead" to them
Oh my sides

>mexican is trying to convince us that this tournament, which coincidentally would give him quite the opportunity to enter the United States should he wish to reside there illegally, isn't anti-Trump in the SLIGHTEST and therefore we shouldn't worry about it
You've got to go back Paco.

Obviously at least one of the knockout rounds will be played in Jerry World. Imagine a US vs Mexico showdown in Texas...

My body is ready.

Can't wait for the exciting Panama vs Marshall Islands in the round of 64 desu

>The distance between Vancouver & Guadalajara is 4,500km

JUST

Already confirmed US will get every game from the Quarterfinals and on.

Canada will probably get the Canadian games, and shit like Ecuador and Nigeria.
Mexico will get the Mexican games with shit like Korea and Croatia

>Korea and Japan was a big mess
>problems with travelling between the countries
>problems with visas and other migration requirements
>until this day there are still problems between the two countries regarding the money used to host the WC, stadium building, and other stuff
>somehow these idiots think a WC between three MASSIVE countries which cover a MASSIVE area with lots of political differences and way different migratory regulations, will work

Literally retarded, each of those countries is capable of hosting the WC on their own (maybe not México in their current situation), hell, Texas alone could do it.

Keep this shit out of Canada, we don't want it. Soccer is not Canadian.

>mfw mexico has home field avantage both USA / Mexico.

fuck cananda. lets not even go there.

>non-american trumpfags

fucking depressing desu

>airplanes don't exist
>american sports teams don't literally fly around the country on a weekly basis

PLEASE NOTICE ME BIG STRONG AMERILARDS

>concashits play some shit Asian country: the world cup™
>meanwhile CONMEBOL will only have 6 slots
>Canada and Camboja playing instead of Paraguay or peru
Fifa is a mistake

Oh fuck no.

Why do you want more slots? It will make qualifying pointless. Unless you want to merge our two Confederations and add the top 6 Concacaf teams to contest with the bottom half of Conmebol over world cup spots

>Mexico will get the Mexican games
Lol no they are going to throw us a bone with just one game against a shitty NT, all the Mexico's games will be played at USA to drain the maximum amount of shekels from Shitcanos.

Screencap this.

If your qualifier has shit non traditional teams you should have less spots. CONMEBOL has good teams to the rest of the world so it deserves more spots with at least 8.5 so Bolivia wrecks new zeland and plays the wc

Any different opinion is objectively wrong

>hold WC over an entire continent
>every game is 0-0 or goes to penalties due to jetlag

So progressive

Well the greatest sport in the world is gonna be on fire in 2018 in the greatest country in the world: Russia 2018 you fuckin drumpf burger!

Why should Canada get a free qualification?

I live in America, I want the WC to be somehwere else so I can go visit there. Also, travel would suck and be expensive.

Because they can't qualify by themselves so they will be sold a spot

Oh no, won't somebody think of Trinidad and Tobago or Guatemala?

Anything that isn't NYC/Bawwston/Philly/Miami/DC on the eastcoast is literally flyover country. Don't delude yourself Jethro.

Thats retarded

It's a wonder the organizers of a profit-seeking event aren't inclined to let the poorest countries in the world dominate the playing field.

Hence why fifa is a mistake

You have Copa America.

That's honestly not even that bad considering they would have a few days to adjust

Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay would be murdered in Concacaf away games in central America.

But they would still win 4x0

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I DON'T WANT THAT SHIT HERE KEEP IT IN MEXICO

>millions of fans from latin america and other shitholes flock the US
>they all overstay their visa
So much for the wall trumpfags

No they wouldnt. Their stadiums and atmosphere are more third world than your south american friends. They will try to break your players ankles, commit atrocious fouls to stop plays and the refs will side with them every time. Peru or Bolivia or Venezuela would be lucky to come out of there with a point and no injured players.

And I would still rather live there than Mexico

>teams
>says nothing about the people attending
>says nothing about the different migratory requirements for travelling to México, USA or Canada

T. Chicano who doesn't know shit about sa football

kek, 'muh murderball'

but even if that was the case, central american teams playing at literally 10000+ft altitudes would be amazing to watch

Don't worry, niggas. China has this in spades.