Why isn't this album ever discussed on this board?

Why isn't this album ever discussed on this board?

Shitty album for Hippies and Stoners

Because it isn't a meme, even though it technically could be, on the grounds that Grace fucked the whole band a lot of times.

Hippie garbage. White Rabbit is great tho

what

Because this board is full of teenagers.

Good question
You might've gotten dubs, butyou're dumber than a sack of hair.

I am neither a "Hippy" or a "Stoner" and I enjoy this album immensely. I'd even go so far as to say this album is punk as fuck!

marty balin is a faggot

I think She's Got Funny Cars is a better song. In fact, probably the best song on the whole album.

Today for me personally

This

Because it's not new, controversial, or obscure
It's an old, popular album generally accepted to be very good, so there's not a ton to say about it that hasn't already been said

Grace was a groupie for her own band. They would gang fuck her on LSD. Plus she fucked popular musicians in general. She prolly blew Jimi Hendrix.

*shudder*

They were hippies, everyone fucked everyone back then and no one thought anything of it. People weren't as uptight about sex as they are now.

because kids on this board would rather listen to scumbag junkies and rapists rap about how sad their lives are over Brand New trap beats

stop the presses, and 80 year old woman looks worse now than she did when she was 25

>Brand New trap beats
Example?

They were scumbag junkies though...

I'm not uptight about it, i was just saying historical facts that someone could interpret as a meme one day.

Lil Peep

t. aids

And morroson