How do you feel right now knowing the biggest scumbag in history just kicked the bucket?

How do you feel right now knowing the biggest scumbag in history just kicked the bucket?

=)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL506MtS-OI
youtube.com/watch?v=NVEIYnTLeu8
youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0
youtube.com/watch?v=8YdKtBFEF4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rip in rip sweet prince

He is burning in hell

RIP hero.

Bluepilled faggot

Pretty good man. Chilled today. Took a giant shit.Nice warm shower. Now bed.

Another hero has fallen, why must all the good ones go?

name 3 ''good'' things he did.
he was just a retarded criminal wo lived in prison and spoked funny so the youth liked him.
sure he was a cool dude but he wasnt ''good''.
will b a funny caracther in movies

biggest scum bag in history?
I can think of many worse people.

Glad he dieded

Netanyahus dead?

Great, now he gets to haunt us in our nightmares as agreed upon his pact with the dream demons.

Soros isn't dead yet my nigger

One up.

Zeeedong has better quotes tho.

>Women hold up half the sky.
>Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
>In waking a tiger, use a long stick.\

Still a faggot but atleast he was kinda a shitposter.

Fuck you.

He died?

check out how he died.
he got too old to fight back and got raped in the pooper.

If he was a white supremacist, how come he only got white people killed?

worse men are still living.

he wanted the whites to blame the niggers and start a race war.

>83
>raped
this doesn't happen, you suburban dipshit
the whole prison=rape thing isn't like you think it is

This. He seriously thought he could start a race war.

please visit my cell

Bottom middle looks asian

>stop eating food

Haha! Good one little Jimmy!
Run along now and let the adults talk

Good night, Sweet Prince. May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

What he did

mentally ill, should have been treated, not jailed.

Hitler was worst. His guy was just a media outlet to abuse mentally ill people in a era that did these things to put fear on these people. Lets face it, we abused a guy that told people to do crazy shit ............

*THIS Typo

No more than anyone else is mentally ill. He just understood human nature and how to read and manipulate people.
youtube.com/watch?v=lL506MtS-OI
Guy's IQ was probably higher than most

youtube.com/watch?v=NVEIYnTLeu8

He is going to come back as a Black nun

still jail was WAY to harsh for this guy....the people that committed the crimes should be in question.

makes me wonder why the church isn't held up to this standard . hail Jebus

Rip, OMG. The movie will be awesome

"biggest scumbag in history" didn't even kill anyone except maybe that wild bill guy but that wasn't proven.

there are suicide threads on here almost daily ....YET non of these people that say: DOO ETT. DIE Show a cam, etc etc etc are in jail ? ???? WHY? why does this apply to some and not others? how is this different? some people have died. yet Sup Forums people are immune? Funny how so many humans like to see others suffer. your a sad race of things.

>Anonymous
you do know the meaning, right user?

0 fucks given

btw what did ppl expect ? he was put to prison forever anyway so it had to end with death , shitheads thought hes gonna turn into a pidgeon and fly away ?

it just shows me a lot of people are fucking evil.

AND i would gladly not be a human If I could, because of this.

People arnt born sick like this to want to harm others, its taught, or forced on them.

RIP
Goodnight sweet prince

then kill yourself

*biggest scumbag in history
>never actually killed anybody

>the biggest scumbag in history
Not even fucking close.

He is asshole

wow*(

you must have been abused by your parents

youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

But Stalin died back in the 50s. Why are you bringing this up now?

Now that Prince Charles death has come to pass we need to have nightly discussion threads in memoriam so as to out umber the shitpost lil pep threads that are currently plaguing this board.

This

The man was MENTALLY ILL , 1 in 5 here probably have the same, at one time we locked them all up.......and im guessing by your actions , we could suit you into this area...don't test it, because it could and will happen, USA is JAIL crazy, unlike most other country's......THE USA has a lock them up and forget about them policy....

press R to pay respect

he was a weird philosopher and spokesman of forbidden things

youtube.com/watch?v=8YdKtBFEF4U

Hardly the biggest. You're just a sheep person.

Mark my words, Roman Polanski is not far behind. They're like two halves of a Namekian. They split off some time in early 1950 and when one dies the other will too.

Lars Ulrich from Metallica is dead?>

By the way you're typing you're definitely not all there yourself

Lets all say it..........., mason was just a Mental patent that Media exploited for ratings!

I guess its a shame he didn't get shanked in prison or die in some horrible/violent way. Otherwise I don't care that he's dead. He probably didn't have it that bad in prison.

R[RREEEEEEEEEE]

He was jusr an early starter.
Man had ambition.
Not his fault for trying forty years early.

God. I seriously wish faggots like you would kill yourselves.

A great hero was lot in battle today

how so? so then I should kill my self, Im actual;ly very drunk, lol so fuck you

> biggest scumbag in history
You kidding, Johnny? He just killed a handful people, they are and were and will be way worse people than him

Toby, is that you?

im glad you think that way, please tell your co-workers and family the same thing.

Have been lurking up until this point but please do kill self. Bye user

Germans are such faggots

>Hitler
>Mao
>Pol Pot
>Stalin
Who was the biggest scumbag in history again? You've gotta be pretty fuckin stupid to think its ol' Charlie boy here.

you 1st

KInda glad... this is why the death penalty is wrong.. he got to rot behind bars for years... way crueler.

Kek. .

most of these idiots are masons that didnt get caught * yet *

The only thing wrong about sitting in prison for that long is the thousands upon thousands of dollars spent keeping him alive

i.i.is dat hitla?

did he dead??????

This has always confused me, from what I read he didn't harm anyone, he told his followers to do the killings. If I tell someone to kill someone else and they are psycho enough to do it I'm guilty? Weird legal system in murrica.

not too bad, I wasn't a Lil Peep fan anyhow.
so what's up with Helter Skelter dude?

Charlie didn't kill anyone!

it was 1 million a year for him because of the security

he didn't kill anyone though

He never killed anyone. He's a coward that manipulated women, that's it. Everything he represented was an act.

Yep torture costs money.. imagine how miserable his life was..death would have been a kindness

Who cares? He didn't do anything relevant to me personally so I won't praise him and I don't care enough about him to hate him. He seemed to have a good life at one point. Idk.

>biggest scumbag in history
Clinton died?

Weinstein, Hillary, etc. are still alive - come back later.

and i should know who this person is why?

mason should have been sent to a mental hospital, not jail.

Its Charlie Mansion.

Hitler

he was on the simpsons

He had a bunch of impressionable young people kill a bunch of celebrities in the Hollywood hills in like the 60s I think. The one Sharon Tate was pregnant and was murdered very brutally

He’s in heaven with Jeffrey Dahmer, kissing the ass of the biggest mass murderer ever (god)

It's always me you fucking dipshit

I mean , people on here all the time tell others to kill eachother and THINK! they are still user >which isnt true

and think this wont happen to them

MOOT IS GONE MOFOS AND WORKS FOR GOOGLE

Last I checked Trump still alive

I don't know why people care so much about this guy. I didn't even know he was still alive. Apart from making others murder some people and helping Marylin Manson choose his name, he was pretty much irrelevant.

Besides, Polanski is more evil since he raped a child and got away with it so he probably deserved it.

*tips fedora*

Ok
Bye Sup Forums