This song is literally 10/10, prove me wrong

this song is literally 10/10, prove me wrong

He drifts off into bragging about fucking your girlfriend, being rich, etc. which distracts from the more introspective/moody theme the song is aiming for.

>"rappers" with a white audience

yeah i guess, i just dont pay attention to the lyrics but the melody and emotional chorus. beat is also nice

>lil

fucking DROPPED

That's a nice music video.

awful garbage, stop shilling this trash that white teenage boys like.

rap is all about the lyrics, it's literally in the genre's name, you can't say something is a 10/10 if you ignore the most prominent part

Tired of all these memerap crap.

Same. It's awful how often 14 year olds come on here to shill them.

this, what a retard

but it's good

music shouldn't follow your arbitrary rules and what you think it *should* sound like, kys

not arguments

>Rap
Rap isn't a style of music, and anyway this is more of a pop/R&B track

Okay, sure!
>It's trap

Ya we should have a rap board and start protests whenever people go to a rap "concert" and correct anyone when they go "I was listening to the song..." and if its a rap we correct them by saying "excuse me that is not a song but a poem but yes go on"

I wish they made Nav get a haircut before appearing in that video

this is still song of the year for me

this song is untouchable like Death Grips's "Hacker"

It's Hip Hop. I'm sorry but the whole notion that there's some imaginary rule that a Hip Hop track (which isn't even a hip hop track) can't be great without superb lyrics is absurd.

I don't pay attention the lives of rappers, why did lil Uzi make a song about XO with them in the video when he signed with Taylor Gang?

hahahahahhahah afuck you teenager