Question for femanons: ever watched one of your girlfriends getting fucked?

Question for femanons: ever watched one of your girlfriends getting fucked?

Yes. Very fucking hot.

I agree with you. But it looked rougher than I expected. Even seemed violent. It wasn't though, just a regular fucking.

stories?

> summer night at bfs place
> about 8 of us there drinking by the pool
> my bff is single, am trying to hook her up with my bfs work buddy
> she's too drunk probably not gonna happen
> we go inside just to give them space
> ten mins later bf grabs me, shhhh! come look at this
> we go out these two are sucking face
> decide we are gonna watch this for cpl mins, just to make sure she's cool with it
> we are on the verandah so they've got space, we aren't in their face, besides doesn't look like they know they have an audience
> he starts feeling her up
> this is getting hot
> at same time I check my bfs crotch, he's hard lol
> dude now lying on my friend, they're real heated
> he takes his cock out sits up across her breasts and tries to stuff it in her mouth
> I'm like, forget that mate, she hates sucking dick she's gonna turn you down
> and yep, she spends maybe 20 seconds on it before pushing him off
> her pants come down
> ok now I feel I should be going, they need privacy
> but can't move, I wanna see this
> dude condoms up, gets on top and straight away they are moving together
> she is getting pounded, looks like she's unable to keep up with him
> her arms are around him and her knees are up
> can hear her make gasping noises, sounds cute
> looks real rough like he has total control of her, for a second I wonder if she even wants this
> but no she's enjoying it, they're kissing still
> he picks up speed
> sits up picks her legs up so her knees are by her head this looks even hotter
> can't get over how brutal this is, its like dogs fucking
> I'm just getting into it but he's going too fast
> hear him make an ugggh noise and its all over
> he sits back and is kneeling in between her legs, watch him slip off the condom
> her legs are still open and hes rubbing her thighs softly
> I think awww that's sweet
> bf and I go back inside to his bedroom
> he power fucks me, he cums in like 25 seconds
> damn, he enjoyed that show more than I thought

very good story, thanks for the share

That's ok. Happy to contribute.
Didn't realise how hot it is watching people screw. When it was our turn my bf slid right in.

heh devil trips.
sounds like watching is the best lube ;)

:-P
Yep, tongue hanging out

what does your bff look like?

Not so hot I'm afraid. Looks like a dumpier version of Maisie Williams. Great personality though lol

Kek your bf is a cuck

lol well, at least she's your bff and she got a good fuck

Not a femanon here but one of my girl's best friends has watched us fucking quite a few times. I think she's heavy into voyeurism or something.
If she stays at our house after we've been on a night out, we leave the bedroom door open for her now. She sits in a chair opposite the bed, drops her panties and masturbates whilst watching us fuck. First time she did it, we were fucking away, trying to keep it quiet then heard a knock on the bedroom door. We thought she was just going to say she could hear us but she asked if she could watch. From there it's turned into a regular thing.
Watching is definitely her thing. We've convinced her into a threesome once and I've gone down on her a couple of times while my girl watched but generally she's happy just watching.

I'm a good friend, trying to hook her up.
That's strange. Can't imagine how the conversation first came up. 'Hey you guys, you know what is really like to do?'
Not sure how exactly.

No but I've seen the insides of my friends' pussies, and they've seen mine.

Could you describe your threesome experience a bit more?

hot. elaborate, pls

My fwb has gone drunk lez with her hotter friend and then told me about how much she'd love to be forced to eat her out if the situation arose again. I need to figure out a way to get this happening w'out hotter ones bf being there and ruining the plan

Hotter one is in purple

please elaborate

purple is hot, but I like the one on the right too

>be me, college junior dude
>dating new freshman slut
>she has mousy, nerdy roommate
>every few nights I stay over in dorm room
>pound gf's pussy, roommate hides under covers
>gf eventually tells me that roommate has started to complain
>says we should bone in the daytime instead
>so, come over at 9am, bone gf
>roommate comes back from class, sees us boning, just washes up and swaps books, leaves a few minutes later
>we laugh at the stuff roommate sees and puts up with
>eventually break up due to slut being a slut
>find out that nights I didn't come over, she sometimes had random guy with her
>roommate saw it all
>mfw I was just one of many dudes pumping this chick while the roommate watched and went along with her life

Initiation for a sorority. We had to strip naked, show our bodies to guys, expose certain body parts, and talk about embarrassing things. My friends and I had to look close up at each other's pussies and show our clits and every little fold.

See

which of you has the best pussy?

We're all different. One girl has evenly sized small pussy lips that don't protrude much, and another has larger outer pussy lips and nothing peeking out usually. There are others too.

Femanon here. I came. Would love to explore, maybe not friends, that would be too intimate. Girls I don't know would be better.
Were you intrigued? I'm almost surprised they didn't make you handle or taste each other

Kek adults are talking here child, go to bed

Tits?
GTFO?

OP is a 27yo ginger kid still living with his mum and his neckbeard

Tits with timestamp
Sorry but the rules must be upheld

Or is she Lez for your gf?
Or a perfectly behaved unicorn?

I’ve watched my two girl friends fuck, it was weird. I was 14 and they were 16 at a summer camp.

> femanon here
tits and timestamp or fuck off

>college
>at frat party
>fair introverted, so wonder off
>it's sept, so still warm. party still outside.
>find a quietish place along the fence mostly hidden by a big evergreen.
>only there like two minutes before a friend of mine wanders over with a guy i know from chem class
>they don't see me because the tree is casting it's shadow on me and they're not paying a ttention
>they get on the ground behind the tree, hike up her shirt, dress, groping at each other to expose body parts
>before I can say 'hey' they're half naked and he's pounding her
>it last like 3 minutes and she makes some moaning sounds along with him, but she's faking
>he rolls off, pulls his pants up, gives her a quick peck, grabs his beer and is off.
>she gets up and leaves as well
>was over to fast to realize first time i'd seen sex
>i peek around and don't see them, but there's a nother couple coming this way so I head into the house quickly. must be the 'spot'

Learn to Sup Forums, newfag.

>doesn't understand the basis behind tits and timestamp

>thread explicitly asking for femanon input
Welcome to Sup Forums in 2017, where it's summer all year round.

Yeah, but not the kind of girlfriend you mean.

not femanon, but femanon asked me to show how sex is

>be 17
>slutty gf whos 15
>up for everything
>be at party
>her best friend is invited
>shes 14
>doesnt shave her legs
>probably hates men
>probably lesbo in an eternal closet
>total butterface
>ugly body
>eventually everyone goes to sleep
>me and gf sleep in same room with tomboy lesbo friend and some random passed out dude
>gf whispers in ear that she wants to do it while someone watches
>fine with me
>start pouding
>she starts moaning
>drunk af so can't cum
>suddenly hear tomboy lesbo friend talking
>guys, can I see how it happens?
>come up with the brightest idea
>turn on lights, rip off bedsheets, lift gfs leg into air, mount her from behind
>start pounding
>lesbo gf staring in horror and awe
>find it really hot for some reason
>thrust with all my might and pump gf full of cum while audibly moaning
>lesbo is petrified
>pull dick out
>cum dripping out of gfs pussy
>gf crying
>lesbo has now understood that she's a lesbo
>go to sleep
>lights off
>last and only thing she says
>disgusting

random guy puked during the night and decided to beat his meat for 20 minutes in the morning, thinking everyone is asleep. he came onto his stomach, cleaned off with curtains and went off. I think the whole ordeal traumatized both my gf and her friend

>random guy puked during the night and decided to beat his meat for 20 minutes in the morning, thinking everyone is asleep. he came onto his stomach, cleaned off with curtains and went off. I think the whole ordeal traumatized both my gf and her friend
Now that's a fucking hero right there.

>she's too drunk

So you witnessed the sexual assault of your friend and got off on it?

>Butterface
>Ugly body

That word does not mean what you think it means.

The phrase butter face is supposed to be but her face. pretty self explanatory

Yes. No big deal. Didn't feel anything.

Yes. Been married for 20 yrs and have watched my wife getting fucked countess times by well over 100 men. She also dates 1 on 1 with me not around, so her "score" is much higher. Have also done "sloppy seconds" and "cleanup duty". TOTALLY HOTT!!

So you’re a lesbian?
Or just a retard who can’t read?

>tits or gtfo
Newfag detected

It is said there are no women on Sup Forums.
Tits, with timestamp, are needed for us to believe you are anyone but a 12 yr old boy on your parents computer pretending to be a girl
Correct me if I'm wrong Sup Forumsros

Yes.
Got drunk at a friend's house and ended up sleeping over as her husband was working night shift.

He came home in the early AM and we were still in bed. He got in bed with us. I was pretending to sleep when that started fucking. He took her from behind and fucked her very slowly trying not to wake me up.
It was very cool.

I used to babysit my drunk slut roommate in college. She had a bad problem of getting blackout hammered and letting groups of guys go to town on her. Then I got to drag her ass home and listen to her cry about why everyone thought she's a huge slut. Newsflash, she was a huge a slut.

Yep. Used to share rooms when people came over to stay with us at university so watched out of necessity rather than choice.

Lezanon here. I have watched my friends (females) get it on with other females. Sometimes they know I'm watching, sometimes they don't.

When you're in a hole, stop digging. Fucking newfags.

Once. Was totally unprepared for that fresh waft of "fucked pussy" scent that wasn't my own.

Bump

We did touch each other. We had to spread each other's pussy lips and hold them open.

>Be me, 12 living in a house with three brothers 13, 15 and 17.
> Have a friend, let's call her darlene, who is 14 and just getting into the sex thing, which is new for me.
> She tells me all sort of stuff about her using her hand, a hairbrush or even one of the motorized wiggly pens inside her and how good it feels with such enthousiasm she's making me curious about the feeling.
> I'm to shy to try though, and she laughs about it and grabs my pussy and sticks a finger inside through the fabric of my panties.
>The fabric is rough and hurts a little but the feeling is warm and tingly and I like it. Tell her not to stop and she makes me cum using her trained finger.
>She comes over a few times after that and as we get bolder she shows me her technique and invites me to put my finger inside her a few times. I can't make here cum, so I get discouraged and after a while ask her what I'm doing wrong.
> She tells me that she likes it when I touch her bean, but I'm to rough inside her to make her enjoy it. Tells me I should use my tongue.
> I have no idea how to do that.
>She shows me by licking my pussy and it feels fucking amazing!
> I return the favour, and this time she comes so hard she is moaning loud and shaking violently. I feel good about myself!
> Next day my 15 year old brother corners me. Tells me he has seen me eat Darlene's pussy and that he will tell on me if I won't let him watch the next time she's over.
> I panic. I tell Darlene about it, but she just says it's ok. He can watch if he wants.
> Next time she's over, brother is sitting in the chair next to the bed. Feels awkward sexing with Darlene with him watching. He isn't just silently watching, he's giving directions!
> "Go on all fours" "Stick an extra finger in!" etc.
> It's so distracting, I'm not even getting wet.
> Darlene is, though. She's wetter than ever and seems to really like it. To please her I continue with this game.

This is so fucking good

> My brother pulls out his dick and starts stroking it. Darlene's eyes widen.
> "It's big!" she gasps
> I stare at it. It is!
> "Can I touch it?" she asks
> My brother kneels on the bed and darlene grabs his dick and starts stroking it. My brother likes it, and just like that, I no longer exist in this game.
> He tells darlene to put it in her mouth. She doesn't protest and gets really into it.
> I'm on the bed, naked, watching Darlene suck my brother. I do not want to be here anymore.
> I start to get up and try to leave
> "You stay!" "Or I tell on you!"
> I stay. She's on all fours and my brother is fucking her pussy now doggy style.
> "Kiss her!" he barks at me.
> She's panting and gasping and it is weird to kiss her like that, but I do.
> "Finger my sister" he barks
> She puts a finger in my dry pussy as we kiss.
> "More fingers!"
> Four fingers are inside me now. My pussy feels stretched out Like its gonna pop like a balloon'. I can't help it. It gets me wet.
My brother is fucking Darlene like a jackhammer. Pounding her like crazy, and with every pound her finger move inside me.
> I don't want to, but I come from the hars feeling inside me.
> My brother pulls out from Darlene and strokes his dick. He pushes me on my back, darlene's fingers still inside me. I'm still trembling from orgasm, little intermittant convulsions take over and he cums, squirting his seemen over my face and small chest.
> Darlene is shocked, she wants to get up.
> he grabs her by the arm. "Lick it up!"
> she doesn't want to
> "Lick it up, or I'll tell on you lezzies"
> She starts to lick it up
> When she's done, she starts to cry.
> I start to cry
> My brother get's up from the bed and gathers his clothes. He turns back and barks one last thing before he leaves.
> "Now you know what a man feels like, no more lezzie shit in this house, okay!"
> We cried some more. Darlene gathered her clothes, said nothing and left the house.

F&G

> I hated my brother after that. I have since turned away from my family.
> I'm not saying my brother turned me into a lesbian, I think it doesn't work that way but
I guess I have always been into girls and Darlene just opened my eyes to the possibillity of having sex with them.
> Me and Darlene didn't see much of eachother for a few years folowing this incident. That hurt.
> It wasn't until a few years later I ran into her in a bar where my girlfriend at the time worked and I saw her with her girlfriend having a good time.
> She saw me, but didn't come up to me, so I gathered all my courage and just went up to her.
> Turns out she tried to go straight for a while, but kept going back to girls. Tells me I was her favorite and have been all those years.
> We had sex that night and have been together ever since.
> I turn 30 in february next year.
> It was the only time I saw my best friend have sex with a man, and if I could, I'd wish it had never happened..

Goddd

nope sadly, bi though so I wouldnt mind

fake and gay