Do you guys like Billy from Stranger Things?

Do you guys like Billy from Stranger Things?

They made him a good villain one that you love to hate but I see them trying a redemption story with the whole his dad hits him and make us feel bad for him

Every once on a while, he looks like young Rob Lowe with a wig.

He's alright, I guess. I figure he'll be a bigger part of ST3 and get some kind of redemption arc (not unlike Steve did in Season 1).

This pretty much

No. His only conflict was his dad which could have easily been resolved by him not being an edgy fucker.

If he was just a normal human his "dad" wouldn't get annoyed with him.

I think they made him too much of an asshole. There's no good things on him, he's just a bad boy with a beating dad.

I hope he fucks the MILF.

He makes me uncomfortable which sounds beta as fuck but he really does

Not really, I don't see the point of his character. To reflect what Steve started out as? To show why some people are dicks with the whole dad thing?
Backstory for Max?

He didn't add much to the story at all, but maybe he will in the next season. They can't really do the redemption thing because it would be Steve all over again so I imagine he will somehow help the main characters but gets eaten like Bob.

>Do you guys like Billy from Stranger Things?

I hate everyone from Stranger Things.
I've never experienced a show where I like the plot and action,
but hate every actor involved.
We really need a hot feathered blonde 80s chick in that show - my high school was filled with them.

He's Nega Jon and there to contrast the difference between Jon and Steve even further. Jon weathers his problems and keeps everyone out except Will and his mom and Billy rolls it onto Max and gladhands everyone but his own family who he hates. Steve is the normal everyman but somebody who really hasnt challenged himself to think outside of himself till recently like most people. Its not really redemption for Steve, more like a kid growing up and turning into a man. Jon and Billy are still kids doing kid shit but you cant really see that unless you see Billy and Jon side by side and how maladaptive they are.

>Every once on a while, he looks like young Rob Lowe with a wig.
I thought the same thing. checked imdb to see if it was his son.

All characters that have names that start with B die, unless he is William

he's obviously gay but what they're gonna do is have him and the kid with the mullet butt fuck each other and it will make the girl cheating on him okay because hey he's gay anyway

yeah yum

first i thought.... damn robert downey jr never gets old

I don't know why he or Max were in the show.
They were fine, but if you magically photoshopped them out then nothing about the story would change.

nah. s2 sucked

no but i like millie

No. Totally fag. The reason he drives so fast is because he's chasing down truckers so he can suck their dicks.

That was deliberate. He's made to look like Rob Lowe in St. Elmo's Fire, right down to the earring.

Agreed, for me mike,Nancy,Lucas and Jonathan are the worst of the bunch.

Mike: thinks he’s cool now cause 11 likes him

Nancy: always has that worried look on her face and isn’t even hot

Lucas: surprisingly not because he’s a nigger, it’s his acting.

Jonathan: creepy and looks like he’s fetal alcohol syndrome.

being you two must suck

No. He's an uninteresting character who exists solely to antagonize the protagonists. Plus, he looks like he's 20-30 years too old to be in high school.

Sure kid

He hates niggers so I can relate.

GUYS GUYS, here is a real contrarian, listen to him!
He is special!

Him and his sister both seem pointless. I kept thinking something interesting about them was going to be revealed, and then it never happened. They were the worst part of the season, simply because they did not need to be there.

I’d like to know where he got the $$ for that car, obviously not from his winner father. We deserve back story about him and max.