Whats up poorfags ? ;) you allright ? hehe ;))

Whats up poorfags ? ;) you allright ? hehe ;))

Look at my new gaming rig;) yep im a richfag

I only enjoy 4k 60fps gaming ;)

scale 1-999 how jelly are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apW3acOZQtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>alienware

0 fag

-1 tbh it's rather sad

>not playing 4k 144fps
Pleb.

>buying new alienware
>calling "fapping to catgurls on a laptop on the toilet so mum doesn't see i'm a fag" gaming

You wink a lot. or are you missing an eye?
I suggest running games at 30 fps as to not strain your one functional eye, op.

I bought a used Alienware 18 from a buddy, repaired the broken parts.

For what I paid for it, it's a great machine. For the retail value, it's a piece of shit.

I sincerely hope you didn't pay MSRP for an alienware, user.

Enjoy your 1 hour of battery life and being a fire hazard every time you try to play games.

My gaming rig is like 5000 dollars and I don't boast about it.
It's really nothing

;) ;)) ;) ;)) ;) ;)) ;) ;)) ;) ;)) ;) ;)) ;) ;)) ;) ;)) ;) ;))

We will all be laughing in 3 years time when you’re still paying weekly out your benefits for something you got on credit and it’s outdated and old. Faggot.

>7700K
>SLI 1080Tis
>4K + 144hz 1440p dual monitor setup
Pffft, get this poorfag out of here.
U evn render bro?

1920x1620 @ 60FPS suits me just fine user, and I built my PC for $400. How does it feel knowing you paid probably 5/6 times what I did for a little bit better performance? And a laptop no less? That $1500-$2000 could've gone to sometime useful, like a car or clothes or food. Hell who even cares! What matters most though, is that your little self-jerking machine will depreciate to the price of MY rig in probably 3-4 years. All the while I'll just add an upgrade here or there to keep up with the times. Pls user, KYS, because I'm perfectly content with my build ;)

haha wrong

i have 16 month payment time ;)

tmw you have to rip off someone elses photo to prove your worth living good job op make your parents proud
youtube.com/watch?v=apW3acOZQtQ

Bruh I have MSI Dominator Pro so fuck off with this alien bullshit

this is a worse attempt at bait that posting the penguin of doom copypasta hoping to catch some serious replies.

My rig has 5 gtx 1070 gaming x 6gbs. I enjoy 60+1 fps

4k 60fps on a laptop haha! Gtfo!

But will it blend?

baitin' I know.

FUck I wanna punch every maggot squeaker that thinks 60frame per second is top tier.

Jimmy Russled

Haha... Little bitch just bought a POS Dell laptop.... What a cunt... Custom desktop or gtfo

I hav a 2 gtx 1080ti 64 ram gbs and fucking i7 10000k
Fuck off

>60fps
>not 144 on a 144Hz Monitor
Redundant in a few years tbh fam

lol alienware? you're a dumb faggot. that's shit and it's going to overheat in a month or less.

>sega genesis >

nice laptop OP, nice to see another powerful laptop master race gamer around. enjoy your salt harvesting, and boy is there a ton of salt in this thread.