I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend

I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend.

>thousands of hours talking about her on the phone
>100+ text messages a day
>sacrificed all of my other friendships to be with her
>fixed her car 3 times
>got her brother a job
>never forgot her birthday

She broke up with her boyfriend only a week ago. I just found out that she fucked a guy Saturday night who she met only 4 days ago and that now she's "madly in love".

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quit being a fag an putting pussy on a pedestal. You are her emotional tampon, grow a pair and quit her.

Fag

Friend zone, never invest time or effort in a bitch that you arnt fucking. Thats rule number 1. She got what she wants from you without needing to put out. You are like a brother to her.

Now unfriend zone yourself and find a chick that isnt dating someone and actually is physically attracted to you.

Good luck Sup Forumsro

Should probably kill her op

>waiting for a fleshpuppet with holes for two years
nigger what are you doing

femanon here, stop this shit ur being fuckin pathetic move ON

I hope to god this is just some bullshit copypasta.
I'd hate to think there is this kind of stupid in the world.

Time to cut her out of your life user. Move on. No more communication. Be glad it wasnt 3 years.

Sounds like you dun goof'd, OP.

Oh and just cold turkey her, and if she asked why tell her you have feelings for her but regret them and cant be in love with a chick you cant have. Then dont message her for a week or 2. She will get the message either way

Some girls ware worth waiting for. I assure you, this one is special and I'm going to make her mine.

She went out to the club Saturday night. She most likely had a few drinks, witch means the guy who fucked her Saturday night took advantage of her state of intoxication.

I guess I'm going to have to have a talk with her and teach her why what he did isn't appropriate. He's clearly a scumbag for taking advantage of her like that.

this is bait. it has to be bait.

>Then dont message her for a week or 2.
Then don't message her back, ever. Just pretend she died in a car accident and go make some male friends.

ftfy

nice larp, faggot

Why would it be bait? What are you talking about?

I guess you just don't understand. She never goes out. She's more like a nerd than a club girl. She plays board games with me and my friends. She's really smart, was a mathlete when we were in high school. and hardly ever drinks alcohol. Saturday night was the first night she's really ever gone clubbing, so she's really naive.

nigger, go to leddit and read the sidebar of /redpill

While it is leddit afterall, the sidebar will help you knock that pussy off the pedestal to the floor where it belongs

nigger

If not bait, you're a beta orbiter with a newfound ego which will shatter once you hear the magical words

This one is special. She's not like the other girls.

>shes really naive.

>expecting her to be with her "best friend" as a rebound.

i don't think shes the naive one here bud.

huh?

dude you're fucked. get her off the pedestal.

this

"user, I just can't think of you like that.
Let's just be friends =)"

Why wouldn't I be the obvious choice after she breaks up with her boyfriend?

We already have feelings for each other. She tells me she loves me all the time.

What she did this weekend just doesn't make any sense.

She deserves to be on a pedestal. She's perfect.

>user i thought you were gay

You're worse than a woman op

yeah ok this is bait

Well yeah, but she had a boyfriend.

It's disrespectful to make romantic overtures to a friend who's in a relationship. If I tried to hit on her while she's in a relationship, she would get mad and stop talking to me.

seriously why do we seem to attract these retarded faggots to stupid to realize they are being used?
op you did this shit to yourself by allowing it to happen stop being both a retard and a doormat

>She tells me she loves me all the time

>not fucking her

Youre a complete fucking moron if this isnt bait.

I honestly think I have some sort of attachment syndrome or something but I'm not a self-diagnosing fag.
I have been madly in love with my first love which happened 9 years ago. She broke up with me and the day after she dated this fucking nigger who bought a military fatigues and a rifle and told old people on yachts he was PMC. He would ignore her and talk shit to her and mentally poison her. I held through for her and stayed single and ready for her to take me back. After 4 years of edging her closer and closer to breaking up with him, he proposed. She accepted and although they never married it crushed me. I still stuck by her side because I knew one day she would realize the complete piece of trash he was. Last year she broke up with him. I made my move and was given the ole friendship line, and eventually would not reply to my texts or offers to chill like she used to for the past 8 years. We fucked constantly while she was in said relationship and when she broke up with him she immediately started dating another dude.
I am still obsessed with her though. Pushing 10 years next May. She is a goddess and I will never leave her side.

BETA wtf is wring with you. Pussy is not worth it

*too

ITT: The Friend Zone

>never invest time or effort in a bitch that you arnt fucking.

This

thats a rich fantasy life you got faggot

her loving you doesn't mean that she loves you romantically.....

you truly are inexperienced in these matters aren't you ??

Not OP btw. Random lurker and this thread spoke to me.
Why won't she love me?

sure she is kid, she doesnt want a faggot like you

also you understand that entering into a relationship with you could ruin her relationship with her "best friend" so she doesn't want to.

welcome to the friendzone, population you.

>not being friends with women
>the current year

Do you know what sex appeal is? Sexual tension?

STOP. GET HELP.

This isn't about pussy. This is about being in a sexual relationship with someone who loves you.

To be able to express our FEELINGS for each other PHYSICALLY, not just borrow so stranger's body for shallow sexual gratification. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, why did she not come to me after she broke up with her boyfriend?

It just doens't make any sense. I was the obvious next romantic option. Blatantly obvious. I might as well have had a blinking neon sign over my head that read, YOUR NEXT BOYFRIEND, it's that obvious.

Is she blind?

you should kill him user it was your turn shes your girl nobody but you should be with her

Beta faggot.

>effort vs reward

If your rewarded with just friendship, that's fine

But if you're not and are looking for more and she doesn't give it to you, move the fuck on and drop her.

This happened 3 years ago, i served 16 months in jail and 800 hours of community service.
Same thing happened to me. She posting lovey shit about this dude on fb and i straight up asked her what gives. Next time we met she brought the dude and i was so enraged i just decked her in the chest/stomach. She went down screaming and crying with the wind knocked out of her. And while the other guy just kinda saturated in it i gtfo. Was very worth it, and everyone sided with me in court. She dropped like a sack of rice with this look that just made her realise that some paths you take will get you knocked out.

your eather a troll, or an autist.

people throughout the thread have told you multiple times why your not the go to rebound guy.

you are to good of a friend to her to be considered a romantic option. next time put your cards on the table in the beginning.

SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT.

Of course. I'm not stupid.

The problem isn't that I don't know how to do that stuff, the problem is that I've never had the opportunity because she was with her exboyfreind for 3 fucking years.

I was intentionally waiting for her to have the time she needed to get over her break up specifically because I didn't want to be her rebound. I wanted to be her next relationship.

No, she was maybe drunk buy she still wqnted the D. You just don't want to realise she doesn't care about dating you, if she would you'd be already with her.

I bet you'll harass her because "she doesn't understand that you love her.

Leave her alone before you try to destroy her life because the little boy inside you didn't get what he wanted

all of this.

Real men don't hit women. IT's the equivalent of hitting a child or kicking a kitten.

You're weak. Women lose control of their emotions, not men.

this fucking guy

WTF, there ain't to do with it. It just happens from natural interaction.

You can force sexual tension or attraction.

If she didn't like looking at your ass while you fixed her car and imagined you creaming her twat, she won't start just because you see a fucking movie or go to a concert together.

You are the worst kind of guy and she'll suffer of it

i will say this fucking once and you all better hear is how are people/girls meant to love you if you dont love you. if they go jump on some easy dick and you stick around whats that telling her. its not telling her your commited its telling her your weak and that you value yourself so little that you will litrally cuck yourself to be with her. thats why you beta fucks wont get pussy cause you don't love your selfs.

TL;DR Dont be a fag learn to love yourself

ahh the days i had feelings like this.

i was a fucking dumbass. you are too right now. grow up.

ok, since this one is "special"

>be her
>go to club
>going by myself since user is a bitch and not worth inviting
>have 1 Zima drink
>see chad
>pantiesgetwet.exe
>oh shit! he's coming my way
>have another Zima drink, u know, for courage
>H-Hi chad
>chadsmile.jpeg
>he asked me to dance!
>don't know how but did see niggers on youtube dancing with user
>twerk.exe running
>rub my tiny pussy on chad's cock
>chadgrabbedmyassandpussy.jpeg
>go with him, he puts me on my knees
>OH SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEET! This cock is massive
>get throat fucked
>get pussy tore the fuck off
>get sodomized
>TAKE ME! FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM!!!! OOOOOH SHIIIIEEEET!
>I am madly in love!

user still thinks I'm "special" and got taken advantage of ;)

Nigger you NEED to read the sidebar of
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Learn how to become her chad you wimp

>you are to good of a friend to her to be considered a romantic option.

What? What the fuck are you talking about? Why wouldn't her best friend be her next logical romantic option? The emotional foundations are already there. It's like a ready made relationship in a jar.

You're stupid as hell.

this bread

Go out and get a strangers number.

it smells like pussy in here

>be a low t cuck and become a womans emotional tampon
>get good advice from people who experienced this before and are willing to help
>no guise ur totally wrong im doing everything right u just dont understand

you deserve every single thing that is happening in this situation

>You can force sexual tension or attraction.

Yes you can. It's called seduction, silly. You do know what seduction is, right?

Just because I never tried to seduce her out of respect for her relationship doesn't mean I don't know how to seduce someone once it become possible to seduce them without disrespecting them.

everyone giant fucking angry react at OP right now

>the master ruseman strikes again

erm. No. It doesn't work that way.

Excuse me the metaphor, but a girl wants to fuck with your dick if you're strong, and fuck with your life if you're not.

A good friend is good to fuck his life.

THIS

No one deserves to feel like this.

Delicious copypasta, 11/10 bait

Hey OP, i have a request, could you post your life in a daily thread here ? To show to people what they shouldn't do if they don't want to become a scumbag. She doesn't loves you and she never will, it's obvious.

he almost had it HAHAHAHA

OP is more beta than amino acids

Back to Fagbook, greentext fag

No dude, you can't (I miss-typed before)

Seduction only works if the other person is already attracted to you without doing anything other than them simply looking at you.

Seduction simply seals the deal for sex, but the attraction is already there.

You no nothing user
I could get you this girl in two weeks how the answers is simply woman don't work how you think user

Friendzoned fucker. Or how bout you ask her out. I bet she is going through the slut phase of breaking up. Plus life is not a romantic comedy. The “good guy” never wins

>Seduction only works if the other person is already attracted to you

You're moron. Seduction is the act of CREATING attraction. That's literally what it is.

He thinks women are sexually aroused visually
>pic related

You only have yourself to blame, she had a boyfriend for two years. If she really wanted to be with you she would have left him for you.

You know how some people say that if a girl gives it up too easy, a man won't respect her? You're the male version of that.

Change the way you think about relationships. Change the types of girls you aim your interest at. You can't control what someone else feels or does. The only thing you can control is you. Literally nothing out of the ordinary happened. Girl breaks up with boyfriend, fucks random guy.

I met my wife like that.

You sacrificed important parts of your life for a girl that was already in a relationship on the hope that it would end and she would turn around and pick you? This isn't a fucking movie. Life doesn't work like that. Throw out everything you ever saw on TV about relationships because it's bullshit. Go out with someone else. Stop acting thirsty. Stop trying so hard.

yes you do, stop being a one bitch faggot.

This just doesn't make any sense. I have never given it up to her. I haven't even kissed her.

By your logic, she would have an extraordinary amount of respect for me.

Best fucking advice I've EVER read on Sup Forums.

You win the internet today, user.

Fag

Femanon here

My best friend is a guy. We've been friends for 4 years. We talk to each other at least 20 times a day.

This thread has got me thinking.
Do you think that he wants to be in a relationship with me?

Has my friend just been trying to seduce me all along, but he just doesn't know how to do it properly?

yeah he wants to fuck you.

Men and women aren’t friends without one of them wanting to smash, or wanting a relationship. Statistically improbable.

top kek, underrated post

>guise she's not like other whores
>acts exactly like other whores
Just neck yourself already. It'll save you time plotting out the inevitable murder when she finally calls you out on your cuckoldry.

>y u no love me?
Because you're an obsessive faggot that stalked her for a decade and she knows it.

Dude my gf tells her best friend she loves her all the time. Just something chicks do. You are essentially just a "girl" friend to her.

As a guy who was stuck in the friendzone for 8 months, I can tell you without the slightest doubt that his has fapped to a picture of you at least a thousand times.

I'd bet $10,000 dollars on it.

This will make you or break you
Your choice
From a guy that is broken 25 years later
Don't let it

Respect doesn’t mean she’s going to blow you or go out with you in this instance

i suggest 200 mg of testosterone 800 mg trenbolone a week nolvadex daily arimidex daily and dostinex once a week. and gym. that should help you stop being a pussy. also it will help you attract the human as she is an animal and will be drawn towards the new you. trust me.