youtu.be/oRjXFuRdbLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

s

>?

He did died

F

(F) Rest in peace you great man

and nothing of value was lost

did the fucker finally kick? fuck him. he's lucky he never came to my house. i would have chewed them up and spit them back in his fucking face. we ain't hollywood pussies here. little pricks like them get eaten alive here

>here
In moms basement?

My fucking sides user. Jesus christ everybody stay far away from this edge lord. I don't think my face can cringe any harder.

Bump

Poor guy. Atleast he is free now

F

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw

K

Burn in Hell fag.

If Dubs kek will place him on Mr. bones wild ride for all eternity.

F

F

Beach boys will never be the same

F

F...
Charlie & Toto Rina in the same week....god is building a gang
RIP Charlie Christ

Why americans praise a manlet?
Who never killed a sigle black person.

If he were my cell mate, I'd let him eat my shit to show him whose the real boss.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. F..For fuck off!

kek

FFFF F
F F
FFFFFFF
F F
F FFFF

"The mind is endless. You put me in a dark solitary cell and to you, that's the end. To me it's a beginning, it's a universe in there.There's a world in there. I'm free."

F

Knock yourself out in your free universe, shithead! Lol

F

that's what's so funny. you guys don't have a fucking clue. i laugh everytime i see a response like this

Charlie was the proto-Sup Forums lurker of his time and you can see in his videos he was quite aware of how meme magic works. The media turned him into a meme - the kind of meme you talk nothing good about, a symbol of fear. He was just a small fish in an ocean of thieves, looking for a way out of the city and the toxic mindset it imposes on everyone.

F

sieg fail

Trust me, we're all laughing at you too.

I don't know anything about this guy except that the media did interviews with him, so he was probably not a threat to the jews. Otherwise they wouldn't promote him so much.

F

F

He's not really dead, morons. They lie about everything, why would they suddenly tell the truth about this? It's too convenient.

LOL

>667
so close

It's gonna be real funny when someone breaks into your house and you pull out your little throwing stars you got from an anime website and the dude shoves them up your ass and rapes you and your mom upstairs

Trips don't lie

H

this thread is extreme newfag samefag bullshit. 4 posters in this thread.

Goodnight, Uncle Charlie.

I can be number 5. He died. The world lost nothing.

they did this time pally

>your little throwing stars
try 00 buckshot, that's more like it
.32 caliber, 9 per shell

Ooo, I'm quaking in my wee booties.

Yeah but I have a rocket launcher, a force field, and a killstreak bonus.

Sorcery.

oh shit, i had two pair

naw dude, i really have a sawed off mossberg 500 sitting right next to me now. don't know what you are, but i know what i am. i don't have to make shit up, my real life is more amazing than your dreams i would guess

So you'd be a murderer? What a piece of shit

LOL

I dunno. I can afford a lot of time off to travel and I'm combating depression because I don't have any dreams left.

Except resources keeping him in prison until he died. He should have been shot in the stomach and left to die in agony.
If I lived in America shit on his grave.

F RIP in pease Billy Corgan

self defense is not murder

I believe in you, user

well hell dude, i ain't trying to fight you. let's just agree to disagree, how about that? i'm open to getting along with everyone given a chance

thank you, we appreciate that

F, Gud nite sweat price.
I hope you found the peace you were searching for on the other side.

fuck i loved jim carrey

F

Hahahahah I didn't know he was a manlet for some reason.

RIP sweet prince

just for shits and giggles

youtube.com/watch?v=1DL7R-We3ZI

F R.I.P Charlie Chaplin :(

Is that Jesus?

If you don't have to make shit up then stop doing it to try and impress stranger's on the internet

Not only the queerest response, but an equally queer reaction image. Congrats on being a gigantic faggot

FFFF

Try not being a fag

F
youtu.be/oRjXFuRdbLk

FFFF

LOL

F - uck you !

>we
The edgelord is a schizo, watch the fuck out

Kill All faggot killers like him
they ain't man enough to
fight to death, instead faggot