So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

yes

Just your daily normalisation thread, move along

do it user! then put the video here!...lol jks don`t be a fucking idiot. If she wants to fuck someone else then she does not love you and you should tell her to go die in a hole.

Yes. Ask her if she wants to fuck a nigger and be single or stay with you and live happily ever after. Bitches love happily ever afters

oh man. you're fucked. she wants the nigger dick and she's going to get it whether you allow her or not. prepare your anus, OP

I recon is too late already. What you should do is ask her to let you fuck another girl and have her watch. Then dump her ass before she fucks the nigger.

The fact she wants to fuck a nigger should raise alarms there, how do you know she hasn’t gone through with it, personally if she wants a nugget dick it’s probably cause your dick doesn’t cut it sorry bud

Sage goes in all fields.
OP fucking kill yourself.
Your life is over.

If she has a hot sister now's your chance to make her ask her to fuck with you while she fucks with da nig

agreed

Go outside and lay in traffic

>Sage
>Sage
>Sage
>Sage

I know my wife want to fuck a nigger.

bahhahahahaha

Sup Forums has made this clear ... thou shall not cuck

No. You're a generous and considerate boyfriend. Imagine if you wanted to fuck a qt who was into you, and your girlfriend said it was ok... I'd consider your girlfriend a generous and considerate person.

Op is a bitch cuck

Fuck this bitch, dump her immediately and move on

yes you are, dont, leave immediately ,ex wanted to and ended up cheating

ask if shed like to watch you have sex w/ an asian girl

Run. RUN.

Also, get tested.

Do it.

>shed

shed men draw super good on cintiq

What girlfriend?

>woman
>generous and considerate
>implying she doesn't only listen to her emotions as all women do

beta confirmed.

hate to tell you, she already has, my ex asked something similar, but found out she was already fucking niggers

Fuck off Sup Forums needs a /cuck/ board!

>you guys is postin in a bait thread.jpg

>says sage goes in all fields
>doesn't put sage in all fields

Do you actually know what you're saying or have you just seen other people say it and want to act cool?